- Yesterday is yet to break its maiden status, having not won a race yet from 13 attempts. During its most recent race at Royal Randwick on 29th May 2010, Yesterday was ridden by Rod Quinn and finished unplaced, behind the winner Delago Star. Yesterday has concluded its racing career, last running on the 29th May 2010 at Royal Randwick.
Who won race 9 at Churchill Downs today?
Thirteen Songs used a strong finish on the final stretch to win Race 9 at Churchill Downs.
Who won the Pegasus horse race today?
Brad Cox’s Knicks Go wins $3 million Pegasus World Cup at Gulfstream | NBC Sports.
Why is a horse called a GG?
GG or gee-gee is a word for horse used by children or in colloquial speech in UK. Wikipedia says that the term “Gee-Gee” is taken from horse-racing where a Gee-Gee is the first horse out of the starting gate. Other sources say that GG is short for the command given to horses to go: “gee up”.
What does PU mean in horse racing?
Pulled-Up – P or PU. This is when a horse runs but doesn’t finish the race because the jockey decides it is better to finish the race early.
What channel is the horse race on?
Both the NBC Sports Network and the horse racing channel TVG will broadcast all races in the 2021 Breeders’ Cup World Championships.
What horse races are coming up?
- Gotham Stakes – March 5, 2022.
- Frank E. Kilroe Mile – March 5, 2022.
- San Felipe Stakes – March 5, 2022.
- Beholder Mile – March 5, 2022.
- Dubai World Cup – March 26, 2022.
- Dubai Sheema Classic – March 26, 2022.
What channel is the horse racing channel?
TVG HD is on channel 602.
Horse Racing Results for Yesterday
GBIRE, SAF, and USA horse racing competitions were covered in detail by the Timeform horse racing results service yesterday. In addition, you may view all of today’s horse racing results as well as historical results dating back several decades on the website. Our results provide a wealth of information, including the following: the winning horse, the winning trainer, the winning jockey, the distance raced, the number of horses who competed, the number of obstacles, the distance won or defeated by, and much more.
If you want to see all of the data we have for a result, then click or tap the race title to see even more information, including premium Timeformanalysis.
In addition, whether you’re at home watching Racing TV, ITV, Sky Sports Racing/At The Races, or at the racecourse, on this page you can access our Fast Results service, which provides you with the latest horse racing results as soon as possible as the winner has crossed the finish line.
You can get data and tips for all of the races by visiting therace cards website, and if you’re a premium Timeform user, you’ll have access to even more information to assist you in making your selections.
Yesterday’s Results – Horse Racing
Horse Racing is a popular sport in the United States. Football Greyhounds SportsTips Center is a resource for sports information. Free bets are available. The Cheltenham Festival is an annual horse race held in England. Racing Racecards Results in a Short Time Tips Features Results in their entirety Replays of the race NRsNews My Horses’ Stable Early EntriesNapsABCEarly Entries TodayYesterday Tuesday, February 22nd Monday, February 21st Sunday, February 20th Saturday, February 19th and Friday, February 18th Results will be shown.
Handicap Hurdle sponsored by Virgin Bet Four-year-olds and above, six runners, Class 3, 3m 84y16:35 Hunters’ Chase begins with a wager from Virgin Bet.
Racing at Ludlow in the Virgin Bet Fives Open NH Flat Race (GBB Race) for horses aged four to six years old with four runners in Class 5, over two miles and one hundred and eighty yards.
Surface:Turf13:50 MikeBelinda Birthday Maiden Hurdle (GBB Race)4YO plus, 15 Runners, Class 4, 1m 7f 169y14:25EBF4YO plus, 15 Runners, Class 4, 1m 7f 169y14:25EBF The Mares’ Novices’ Chase is a race for novice mares (GBB Race) 11y15:00 5YO plus, 5 Runners, Class 3, 2m4f 11y15:00 A handicap hurdle named for Michael Lumsden is held every year on the last day of August.
- Chase Five-year-olds and older with nine runners in Class Three (2m 7f 171y16:10).
- The Maiden Hurdle is a hurdle for first-time racers (GBB Race) Class 4, 2m 7f 174y, 5YO +, 7 Runners, Class 4 Newcastle Standard procedure is followed.
- Runners, Class 5, 2m 56y14:00, 4YO +, 8 Runners The Betway Novice Stakes is a horse race that takes place in the United Kingdom.
- MansionBet is proud to be a partner of the AWC Handicap.
- (GBB Race) a total of 8 runners in Class 5, 7f and 14yKempton Going at a standard pace / slowly Surface:Polytrack 17:30 Apprentice Handicap – Unibet Horserace Betting Operator of the Year Unibet Horserace Betting Operator of the Year 9 runners in Class 4, 1m18:00 for the 4YO +.
- Unibet Handicap is a handicapping system that allows you to wager on a certain outcome (Div 2) Class 5, 7f1900, 4YO +, 8 Runners, Class 5.
- Runners, Class 5, 4YO and above, 11 runners, 6f19:30 Unibet Handicap of 3 Uniboosts Per Day No more than eight runners in Class 4, at 6f20:00.
Stakes for Newcomers (GBB Race) 3YO plus, 9 Runners, Class 5, 1m 3f 219y20:30 3YO plus, 9 Runners At Unibet Handicap, take advantage of our new price increases.
Surface:Turf13:00 On Racing TV, you may watch.
Sign up for Racing TV now.
EBF for I.N.H.
Handicap Obstacle Course 9 runners in the 3m 100y15:15 class for 4YO and above.
Mares Maiden Hurdle5YO plus, 16 Runners, Class, 2m 6f 31y15:50 Mares Maiden Hurdle5YO plus Watch Racing TV in Stunning High Definition Handicap Hurdle (80-95) (Div 1)4YO plus, 15 Runners, Class, 2m 4f 100y16:25 Handicap Hurdle (80-95) (Div 1)4YO plus, 15 Runners, Class, 2m 4f 100y Handicap Hurdle Races on Racing TV in Stunning High Definition (80-95) (Div 2)4YO plus, 16 runners, Class, 2m 4f 100y17:00 (Div 2)4YO plus, 16 runners Now is the time to subscribe to Racing TV.
Flat Race4YO only, 7 Runners, Class, 2m
MOST READ RACING
Replays of the race Replays of all UKIrish racing are available at no additional cost. All of the special features are yours for the taking. There is no monthly price for this service. More information may be found by clickingHERE.
Race 6 will be held at Delta Downs on Wednesday, February 23, 2022.
- The ALW is 6 1/2 furlongs and $36,000
- The Fillies and Mares 4 yo’sup is on dirt and FT
- And the ALW is an FT.
Race 5 (MSW) at DED on 2/23/22
Race 5 will be held at Delta Downs on Wednesday, February 23, 2022.
Race 4 (ALW) at DED on 2/23/22
Race 5 will take place at Delta Downs on Wednesday, February 23, 2022.
Race 2 (ALW) at DED on 2/23/22
Delta Downs will host Race 5 on Wednesday, February 23, 2022.
- All-Weather Winning Winning Winning Winning Winning Winning Winning Winning Winning Winning Winning Winning Winning Winning Winning Winning Winning Winning Winning Winning Winning Winning
Race 7 (AOC) at GP on 2/23/22
Race 7 will take place at Gulfstream Park on Wednesday, February 23, 2022.
Race 5 (AOC) at GP on 2/23/22
Race 7 will take place on Wednesday, February 23, 2022, at Gulfstream Park in Florida.
Race 9 (MSW) at HOU on 2/23/22
Race 9 will take place at Sam Houston Race Park on Wednesday, February 23, 2022.
Race 8 (MSW) at HOU on 2/23/22
On February 23, 2022, at Sam Houston Race Park in Houston, Texas, Race 9 will be held.
Race 7 (ALW) at HOU on 2/23/22
Race 9 will be held at Sam Houston Race Park on Wednesday, February 23, 2022.
Race 6 (MSW) at HOU on 2/23/22
Race 9 will take place at Sam Houston Race Park on February 23, 2022.
Race 6 (AOC) at MVR on 2/23/22
Race 6 will take place on Wednesday, February 23, 2022, at the Mahoning Valley Racecourse.
- The AOC is 6 furlongs and $27,500
- The Fillies and Mares 3 yo’sup is on dirt and the MY is on the track.
Race 5 (MSW) at MVR on 2/23/22
The AOC is 6 furlongs and $27,500; the Fillies and Mares 3 yo’sup is on dirt and the MY is on grass.
- 6 furlongs
- Fillies and Mares 3 years and older
Race 4 (ALW) at MVR on 2/23/22
Race 4 will take place on Wednesday, February 23, 2022, at the Mahoning Valley Racecourse.
Race 6 (MSW) at PEN on 2/23/22
Race 6 of the Penn National will take place on Wednesday, February 23, 2022.
Race 11 (ALW) at PRX on 2/23/22
Race 11 at Parx Racing will take place on Wednesday, February 23, 2022.
Race 9 will be held at Tampa Bay Downs on Wednesday, February 23, 2022.
Race 5 (AOC) at TAM on 2/23/22
Race 9 will be held at Tampa Bay Downs on February 23, 2022.
Race 4 (MSW) at TAM on 2/23/22
Race 9 will take place at Tampa Bay Downs on Wednesday, February 23, 2022.
Race 6 (AOC) at TP on 2/23/22
Race 6 will take place at Turfway Park on Wednesday, February 23, 2022.
Race 5 (MSW) at TP on 2/23/22
On Wednesday, February 23, 2022, Turfway Park will host the sixth race of the season.
Horse Racing News: Derby, Preakness and Belmont
- It is possible that the colt’s Hall of Fame trainer, Bob Baffert, may be punished for two years by Churchill Downs, and the colt would be disqualified as the Derby winner. Joe Drape contributed to this article
- Photo credit: Patrick Smith/Getty Images
The Triple Crown’s Next Question: Who Will Win the Belmont?
- Medina Spirit, the winner of the Kentucky Derby in 2021, was disqualified from competing in the Belmont, and Rombauer, the Preakness champion, may not be the favorite in the Belmont. Victor Mather’s work is featured.
Rombauer Wins the Preakness, Surging as Medina Spirit Fades to Third
- The long-shot victory ensured that Bob Baffert’s horse would not be able to earn the Triple Crown if he were to test positive for drugs after the race. Joe Drape contributed to this article
- Photo credit: Rob Carr/Getty Images
Preakness 2021 Highlights: Rombauer Pulls Off Surprise Win
- In the process, the long shot passed Bob Baffert’s Medina Spirit, who finished third after nearly being disqualified from the Preakness due to a failed drug test following the Kentucky Derby.
Advertisement Continue to read the main storyline.
Belmont Park Race Results
Advertisement Continually read the main narrative line
Belmont Park Results -November 07, 2021
The 7th of November, the 6th of November, the 5th of November, the 31st of October, the 30th of October, the 29th of October, the 28th of October, the 24th of October, the 23rd of October, the 22nd of October, the 21st of October, the 17th of October, the 16th of October, the 15th of October, the 14th of October, the 10th of October, the 7th of October, the 7th of October, the 7 Get instant access to the latest Belmont Park race results and entries as well as post position and payout information for jockeys, scratchings, and conditions and purses.
Belmont Park Information
A famous thoroughbred horse racing facility, Belmont Park, is located in the hamlet of Elmont, New York, in the Town of Hempstead, in the county of Nassau, on the Long Island of the United States. It was officially inaugurated on May 4, 1905. It is normally available for racing between the months of May, June, and into late July, and then again from late September to late November, weather permitting.
It is most known as the site of the Belmont Stakes, also known as the “Test of the Champion,” which is the third leg of the Triple Crown and the “Test of the Champion.” Information on the Belmont Park Racetrack Thoroughbred Racing is located at 2150 Hempstead Turnpike in Elmont, New York.
Mobile Horse Betting
Any mobile device, including the iPhone, iPad, Android phone, or tablet, may be used to watchbet horse racing and greyhound racing events. Our simple-to-use mobile wagering platform is compatible with all of the most popular smartphones and tablets on the market, including the iPhone and iPad.
Horse Betting News
- Results of graded stakes horse racing, as well as video race replays. Watching race replays is a helpful technique for handicapping horses when it comes to horse betting.
2022 Saudi Cup ContendersOdds
- Saudi Cup field, post positions, and betting odds for the confirmed $20 million race on Saturday, February 26 at King Abdulaziz Racetrack
2022 Saudi Cup – Mishriff Back To Defend His Crown
- 2021 Saudi Cup winner Mishriff will return to the ring on Saturday, February 26 in the world’s most lucrative race at King Abdulaziz Racetrack in Amman, Jordan.
2022 Fountain of Youth Contenders at Gulfstream Park
- A look at the field and betting odds for the 76th running of the $400,000 Fountain of Youth Stakes, which will take place on Saturday, March 5 at Gulfstream Park.
2022 San Simeon Stakes at Santa Anita Park
- Barraza, who will be ridden by John Velazquez, will be attempting to win his fourth consecutive race against a field of eight in the Grade 3, $100,000 San Simeon at Santa Anita Park.
2022 General George Stakes ContendersOdds
- The 70th Grade 3, $250,000 General George will be held at Laurel Park on Saturday, February 19th. Here’s a look at the field, analysis, and odds.
2022 Barbara Fritchie Stakes ContendersOdds
- Preview the field, odds, and analysis for the 70th Grade 3, which is worth $250,000. On Saturday, February 19, Barbara Fritchie will perform at Laurel Park.
2022 El Camino Real Derby ContendersOdds
- Take a look at the field and betting odds for the 41st El Camino Real Derby, which will take place at Golden Gate Fields and provide the winner with 10 Kentucky Derby qualification points.
Sam F. Davis Stakes 2022 ContendersOdds
- Look ahead to the field and betting odds for the 41st El Camino Real Derby, which will take place at Golden Gate Fields and award the winner ten Kentucky Derby qualification points.
Hot Rod Charlie sprints to triumph in the $1-million Pennsylvania Derby
After winning the $1 million Pennsylvania Derby at Parx Race Course outside of Philadelphia on Saturday, Hot Rod Charlie has cemented his place on the short list of the top three-year-olds in the nation’s history. The horse, who is located in Southern California and is trained by Doug O’Neill, had to withstand a stewards’ judgment on interference, which he couldn’t overcome in his last race after seeming to win the Haskell Stakes at Monmouth Park, New Jersey, in his previous start. He was placed last because he got in the way of Midnight Bourbon, forcing the horses’ heels to clip each other’s and Midnight Bourbon to lose his balance.
- Midnight Bourbon was forced to deviate from his intended path once more, this time by around three ways broader than he had anticipated.
- In O’Neill’s words, “I could tell Charlie wasn’t cornering as well as he could have.” “However, it did not appear that he had any effect on Bourbon.
- This race did not appear to be as exciting as the Monmouth event.
- Midnight Bourbon finished in second place, behind by 214 lengths.
- Prat sent the colt to the front of the field and maintained control throughout the 1-1/8-mile run.
- “When it was time to go, he played around a little and switched leads.” I felt confident that I was riding the greatest horse.
- “It’s enormous,” O’Neill observed.
- He had so many hard-fought races under his belt, and the fact that he did not have a Grade 1 record seemed so sad for a horse of his caliber.
- In the Awesome Again Stakes, Medina Spirit is expected to compete at Santa Anita Park on Saturday, April 13.
- After winning the Louisiana Derby, Hot Rod Charlie made a splash on the 3-year-old racing circuit.
In the following races, Hot Rod Charlie finished third in the Kentucky Derby and second in the Belmont Stakes, a contest in which he was defeated by Essential Quality. It is believed that one of these elite 3-year-olds will compete in one of the Breeders’ Cup races at Del Mar on November 5-6.
Del Mar Race Day Results
THE TURF WAS 1 1/8 MILES/ALLOWANCE PURSE: $72,000 /DATE OF POSTAGE: 12:30 p.m. OPTIONAL CLAIMING: To see all of the information, slide the slider to the right.
|1 1||Big Mama Sue||K. Desormeaux||P. Aguirre||$8.60||$4.60||$2.20|
|6 6||Big Clare||F. Prat||P. D’Amato||$3.60||$2.20|
|2 2||Taming the Tigress||J. Ortiz||P. Miller||$2.10|
Aside from Big Mama Sue, Big Clare, and Taming the Tigress, the following races were also run: Hot On the Trail, Warrior’s Moon, and Pistachio Princess. The $1 Exacta paid $14.50 (1-6), the $2 Quinella paid $10.20 (1-6), the $0.10 Superfecta paid $14.41 (1-6-2-4), and the $.50 Trifecta paid $17.10 (1-6-2-4). (1-6-2) Conditions are firm, and the finish time is 1:50.16.
ONE MILE OF DIRT /MAIDEN ADVANCED WEIGHT / PURSE: $70,000 / POSTAGE TIMING: 1:00 p.m. To see all of the information, slide the slider to the right.
|5 5||Who’s the Star||J. Bravo||J. Sadler||$12.20||$3.60||$3.20|
|3 3||Today’s Flavor||M. Gutierrez||D. O’Neill||$2.40||$2.10|
|6 6||Invisible War||V. Espinoza||J. Sadler||$4.00|
ORDER OF COMPLETION:5 – Who’s the Star, and so on. 3 – The Flavor of the Day 6 – The Invisible Battlefield Additionally, Soy Tapatio, American Admiral, was Vetoed, as he deserved. SCRATCHED: Sailor of the Stars The $2 Daily Double returned $43.40 (1-5), the $1 Exacta returned $8.90 (5-3), the $2 Quinella returned $7.00 (3-5), the $.10 Superfecta returned $48.76 (5-3-6-8), and the $0.50 Trifecta returned $29.55. (5-3-6) Conditions are favorable, and the finish time is 1:37.45.
The Cecil B. DeMille Stakes are an annual horse race held in honor of Cecil B. DeMille (G3) One-mile turf race with prizes and purse of $100,000. Posting time is 1:31pm. To see all of the information, slide the slider to the right.
|10 10||Verbal||J. Ortiz||C. Brown||$4.00||$3.20||$2.60|
|5 5||Barsabas||T. Baze||R. Hanson||$31.20||$12.80|
|7 7||Cabo Spirit||V. Espinoza||G. Papaprodromou||$5.00|
Order of completion: 10 – Verbal, 5 – Barsabas, 7 – Cabo Spirit IN ADDITION, Lottery Pick, Optimising (IRE), Derecho Dandy, Khantaro d’Oro, Stotland, Get Back Goldie, Groovy Huey, and a slew of others were runners. Il Capitano has been scratched from the list. PAYOUTS: The $.50 Pick 3 paid $34.00 (1-5-10), the $2 Daily Double paid $22.00 (5-10), the $1 Exacta paid $68.30 (10-5), the $2 Quinella paid $80.80 (5-10), the $.10 Superfecta paid $321.17 (10-5-7-11), and the $.50 Trifecta paid $255.00.
PURSE: $70,000 /POSTING TIME: 2:02PM /DIRTY, 6 FURLONGS /MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT To see all of the information, slide the slider to the right.
|5 5||Newgrange||J. Velazquez||B. Baffert||$6.80||$3.60||$2.60|
|3 3||Got Thunder||F. Prat||J. Sadler||$3.60||$2.60|
|7 7||Godsend||M. Smith||D. O’Neill||$2.80|
Newgrange comes in at number 5, Got Thunder comes in at number 3, and Godsend comes in at number 7. In addition, the following races were held: Moment of Peace; Mo Them Down; Blue Dog; and Sense of Dominance. PAYOFFS: The $.50 Pick 3 returned $22.95 (5-10-5), the $2 Daily Double returned $11.20 (10-5), the $1 Exacta returned $9.10 (5-3), the $2 Quinella returned $9.00 (3-5), the $.10 Superfecta returned $15.46 (5-3-7-6), and the $.50 Trifecta returned $15.65. (5-3-7) Conditions are favorable, and the finish time is 1:10.25.
THE TURF IS ONE MILE AWAY FROM MAIDEN ADVANCED WEIGHT / PURSE: $70,000 / POSTAGE THE TIME IS 2:32 P.M. To see all of the information, slide the slider to the right.
|7 7||Handy Dandy||K. Desormeaux||P. Miller||$53.20||$19.80||$8.20|
|8 8||Crosby Beach||J. Ortiz||M. McCarthy||$6.20||$3.60|
|1 1||Dancing Rinca||U. Rispoli||P. Eurton||$3.00|
Handy Dandy, Crosby Beach, and Dancing Rinca are in the following order of finish: 7th, 8th, and 1st. IN ADDITION, Facetious, Lookout Point, Sundown Warren, Wall Street Trader, Malibu Mayhem, Breakfast Ride, Torajiro, Shut Up Michael (IRE), and Yogi Boy were all runners-up. Egomania, Laoch Aloysius, and other characters have been scratched. ADVERTISED PRICES: The $.50 Pick 3 paid $185.05 (10-5-7), the $.50 Pick 4 paid $1,262.55 (5-6/10-5-7), and the $.50 Pick 5 paid $6,993.55 (1-5-6/10-5-7).
The $2 Daily Double paid $287.00 (5-7), the $1 Exacta paid $164.10 (7-8), the $2 Quinella paid $114.40 (7-8), the $.10 Superfecta paid $319.83 (7-8-1 (7-8-1) Conditions are firm, and the finish time is 1:36.01.
One mile of dirt /starter allowance /purse: $38,000 /postal service THE TIME IS 3:02 PM. To see all of the information, slide the slider to the right.
|2 2||Solo Animo||D. Herrera||P. D’Amato||$10.40||$6.00||$3.80|
|1 1||Me B Bubba T||J. Bravo||P. Eurton||$12.40||$7.00|
|7 7||Holden the Lute||T. Pereira||S. Knapp||$4.00|
Holden the Lute, Solo Animo, Me B Bubba T, Solo Animo, Me B Bubba T, Holden the Lute, Holden the Lute, Solo Animo, Me B Bubba T. Also ranked: Cosmo, Big Scott Daddy, Perfecto Amor, No Hang Charlie. The $.50 Pick 3 returned $423.85 (5-7-2), the $2 Daily Double returned $407.20 (7-2), the $1 Exacta returned $97.90 (2-1), the $2 Quinella returned $111.00 (1-2), the $0.10 Superfecta returned $203.88 (2-1-7-3), and the $.50 Trifecta returned $250.20. (2-1-7) Conditions are favorable, and the finish time is 1:38.33.
The Matriarchy Is at Stake (G1) The course is one mile long and has stakes. The purse is $400,000 and the post time is 3:31 p.m. To see all of the information, slide the slider to the right.
|6 6||Regal Glory||J. Ortiz||C. Brown||$5.20||$3.00||$2.10|
|5 5||Zofelle (IRE)||U. Rispoli||B. Walsh||$5.40||$3.00|
|1 1||Princess Grace||K. Desormeaux||M. Stidham||$2.40|
Regal Glory is the sixth horse to finish, followed by Zofelle (IRE), and Princess Grace is the first horse to finish. IN ADDITION, Viadera (GB), Fast Jet Court (BRZ), and Bodhicitta (BRZ) ran (GB) PAYOFFS: The $.50 Pick 3 returned $234.10 (7-2-6), the $2 Daily Double returned $27.80 (2-6), the $1 Exacta returned $12.40 (6-5), the $2 Quinella returned $13.80 (5-6), the $.10 Superfecta returned $4.71 (6-5-1-3), and the $.50 Trifecta returned $12.80. (6-5-1) Conditions are firm, and the finish time is 1:35.33.
CLAIMING MAIDEN CLAIMING DIRT, 6 FURLONGS /PURSE: $36,000 /POSTING TIME: 4:00PM To see all of the information, slide the slider to the right.
|4 4||Fowler Blue||D. Herrera||L. Mendez||$8.40||$3.40||$3.00|
|6 6||Heaven’s Music||T. Baze||E. Alvarez||$2.40||$2.20|
|1 1||Vanisky||E. Maldonado||J. Bonde||$3.80|
The following are the finishes in the following order: 4 – Fowler Blue, 6 – Heaven’s Music, 1 – Vanisky IN ADDITION, Tribute to Afleet, Dadstar, Mr Bug Z, and Indio Mo were played. Mo SCRATCHED: Randy, the Eye Candy, and the Blessed Brother The $.50 Pick 3 paid $28.65 (2-6-4), the $2 Daily Double paid $16.40 (6-4), the $1 Exacta paid $8.40 (4-6), the $2 Quinella paid $6.40 (4-6), and the $.10 Superfecta paid $19.43 (4-6-1-9). The $.50 Trifecta paid $24.60. (4-6-1) Conditions are favorable, and the finish time is 1:11.97.
THE TURF WAS 1 1/8 MILES/ALLOWANCE WHEN TO SUBMIT YOUR CLAIM /PURSE: $72,000 /POSTING TIME: 4:29 PM To see all of the information, slide the slider to the right.
|7 7||Tony Ann||U. Rispoli||P. D’Amato||$7.40||$4.40||$3.40|
|3 3||Charges Dropped||J. Ortiz||M. McCarthy||$3.20||$2.60|
|5 5||Zydeco Mama||J. Bravo||J. Desormeaux||$3.60|
Zydeco Mama comes in at number 5, followed by Tony Ann at number 3, and Charges Dropped at number 7. ALSO RAN: Hollywood Girl, Met in Miami, Frose, Rose’s Crystal, Kleen Karma, Jimmyssmokedcarrot, Unicorn, Resarcio, and So Much Happiness, to name a few titles. Lady Noguez has been scratched from the list. PAYOFFS: The $.50 Pick 3 paid $20.35 (6-4-7), the $.50 Pick 4 paid $122.25 (2-6-4-7), the $.50 Pick 5 paid $6,042.05 (7-2-6-4-7), the $.20 Pick 6 Jackpot paid $10,142.82 (5-7-2-6-4-7), the $2 Daily Double paid $35.20 (4-7), the $1 Exacta paid $11.70 (7-3), the $1 Place Pick All paid $1,251.50 (9-OF-9), the (7-3-5) Conditions are stable.