Pick Any of the Horses You may pick any of them as they all have the same stamina and speed. The only difference being their color.
- When Morvran challenges you to a horse race, you may pick from 4 horses: Cantarella, Nemrod, Chestnut, Zerrikanian bay. You may pick any of them as they all have the same stamina and speed. The only difference being their color. The Witcher 3 Related Links
Which horse do I bet on Witcher 3?
It does not matter which horse you choose as they have the same stats. If the Baroness goes to the races with you than she will bet on Nemrod no matter what.
What should I choose in the Witcher 3?
The Witcher 3: The 20 Most Important Choices You’ll Have To Make In The Game
- 21 What Geralt Did Before The Events Of The Game.
- 20 Dealing With The Spirit Of Anabelle.
- 19 Helping Or Evicting Sarah.
- 18 Pretending To Capture Triss & Interrogating Menge.
- 17 Whether Or Not To Kill The Cursed Baby.
- 16 Fate Of The Mages.
Should I steal or buy the horses?
Disagree to Steal the Horses Disagreeing to steal the horses will make you end up having a fist fight with Aegar and will make Ciri very upset. After this, the quest will end immediately.
Can you romance Rosa in Witcher 3?
Rosa Var Attre is never again featured in The Witcher 3. But after a few minutes of clicking through the many threads on this particular sidequest (apparently a significant number of other players had had a similar reaction), I discovered that this is indeed the only way that the Var Attre relationship can conclude.
Where is crow’s perch?
Crow’s Perch is located southwest of Burned Ruins and northeast of Troll Bridge.
Are horse races missable Witcher 3?
Game. Fast and Furious is an achievement in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and requires one to win all the horse races in the base game, thus making this a missable achievement.
Who is Geralt’s true love?
Yennefer is said to be Geralt’s true love, so it would suggest their feelings are genuine. Saying this, their romance will be a tumultuous one throughout The Witcher stories.
Why does Geralt call his horses Roach?
“Płotka” is the Polish term for a female horse, and it’s also an informal version of the word “płoć,” which literally translates to “roach” or “roachy.” Geralt is known for favoring mares over stallions, therefore, the monster hunter’s preference ties his steed’s name to Polish terminology.
Can I kiss Triss and still end up with yen?
Can You Kiss Triss And Still End Up With Yennefer? First off, let’s answer the question at hand. Yes, you can kiss Triss, and you will not spurn your chance at a relationship with Yennefer.
What happens if you romance Keira?
Keira isn’t a main romance option for Geralt, but the two can enjoy a night together if that’s what you want. Romancing Keira has no impact on the rest of the game and the other romance options that Geralt can pursue. Geralt will meet with Keira as part of the main story in Velen.
Should Geralt be with Triss or Yennefer?
Triss is overall less abrasive than Yennefer, and provides a simple yet stable life for Geralt if the two end up together. Yennefer, on the other hand, offers a chance to see Geralt’s true love and their delightfully complicated story.
Should I go with Ciri to see Philippa?
Geralt can either insist on going to the meeting with her or tell her she’ll be fine and let her go alone. Players need to allow Ciri to go alone if they want this choice to count towards a positive ending. Going with you. You’ll do fine on your own.
How do you get the best ending in Witcher 3?
To trigger the ‘best’ ending, Geralt has to help Ciri prepare for her battle. To do that, he needs to trigger three ‘positive’ choices: After the Battle of Kaer Morhen, telling Ciri that you “know what might lift your spirits,” will trigger a snowball fight, cheering her up after her disagreement with Avallac’h.
Is there a way to save Ciri in Witcher 3?
For Ciri to stay alive, you’ll need to rack up at least three positive points. If you get any less, she vanishes from the game with the implication that she’s dead. So once you get enough positives, there are two possible options: Ciri becomes the Empress, or Ciri becomes a witcher.
Broken Flowers – The Witcher 3 Wiki Guide
Broken Flowers is a recurring task in Novigrad, according to an advertising. Geralt is attempting to track down Ciri’s friendDandelion, and the most obvious trail to follow is that of the ladies Dandelion has romanced in and around Novigrad. You may start by visiting his company, RosemaryThyme, to learn more about this route. When you arrive, you’ll see the dwarfZoltani kicking some ruffians out of the way. Help an old friend out by cleaning up the area. When the ruffians have been driven out of the premises, use your Witcher Senses to explore and locate Dandelion’s planner.
You and Zoltan decide to divide the list (which is fairly lengthy) and start in search of them.
He has a bit extra knowledge about each of them that he thinks may be useful in the future.
When you arrive at her laundry company, she is being harassed by goons who want money from you.
- When the guys have left, speak with Vespula about Dandelion before continuing your journey.
- Make your way over to Elihal the elf’s tailor shop in order to meet him.
- You’ll have a better understanding of Dandelion and be able to continue on your journey.
- When you go into the classroom, she will be in the middle of instructing a group of youngsters.
- The last is really amusing.
- Once you have that piece of information, you may proceed with your journey.
- Rosa, according to Zoltan, was in need of a fencing coach, as he suggested before.
Make your way to the basement and give Rosa a brief tutorial in sword play before disclosing that you just want information about Dandelion.
It is the only method to unlock the side mission ” Fencing Lessons “, which is required to complete the game.
advertisement Molly is the final, although not the least, member of the group.
When you get close to the home, the mother of Arjan from The Witcher 2 comes out to greet you.
If he is still living, she behaves in a much more courteous manner.
Greetings from General Voorhis, who can be found in the interrogation quest ” Imperial Audience.” He offers to accompany you to the races, where Molly is expected to appear.
When you arrive, the general will offer to race you for a reward of a nice saddle, which you will gladly accept.
Go chat to Molly when the race is done or if it does not take place to find out more about Dandelions’ “sister.” With all of your new knowledge about Dandelion, return to the RosemaryThyme to compare your notes with Zoltan, who will be waiting for you.
She performs at the Kingfisher Inn every night, and Zoltan advises that they meet after dusk there.
Enter the building and take in the performance. After then, you’ll have the opportunity to speak with Priscilla on your own and discover that Dandelion had crossed a powerful villain named Whoreson Junior. It’s time to track down Junior and find out where Dandelion has gone missing.
The Witcher 3 – Broken Flowers, Zoltan, Dandelion, Superior Racing Saddle, var Attre villa
Broken Flowers, Zoltan, Dandelion, Superior Racing Saddle, and var Attre villa are all featured on this page. If you want further assistance, ourWitcher 3 walkthrough might be of use. Dandelion, Ciri’s old buddy who is now the proprietor of a pub in Novigrad, has come to your attention in your dreams. If necessary, leave the inn (maybe taking advantage of the innkeeper’s ample supply of food and drink on your way out) and deal with the alcoholics on the street.
Select your method of dealing with them, whether it is by offering them money, utilizing the power of suggestion, or simply sending them on their way with no further interaction. After that, follow the goal marker to the Rosemary and Thyme, fending off any thugs or bandits who dare to assault you as you make your way through the city’s murky streets. Aid Zoltan in his pursuit of the tramps. Before you can proceed with your investigation, you must first sweep away the thugs who have taken up residence in the premises.
- Talk to Zoltan about Ciri and Dandelion after the tramps have vanished from the scene.
- The tavern’s ground level appears to be deserted, so activate your Witcher Senses and begin looking for clues on the ground floor of the establishment.
- Take a look at your Inventory and read Dandelion’s Planner for a list of women’s names along with driving instructions to their respective residences.
- Talk to Zoltan about it.
- Consult with Vespula.
- When you arrive, you have many options for appeasing the guys who are bothering your target: you may either pay over the money owing to them or stop the conversation and quiet them with your sword.
- Talk to Elihal about it.
Elihal may be found in a modest structure in the vicinity.
Before you depart, chat with Elihal again if you’re interested in exploring his wares.
Speak with Molly about it.
Continue walking through the streets until you reach the Baroness’ residence.
Finish your conversation with the general at the estate beyond the city gates, and if you want to try your luck at earning his saddle, agree to take part in a race on the estate grounds.
Take First Place in the Race You’ve logged a significant amount of riding time, so you shouldn’t have any difficulty winning the competition.
Speak with Molly about it. Locate Molly in the spectator stand and have a conversation with her regarding Dandelion. You should finish the conversation after you have gathered all of the information you require. Voorhis and Baroness La Valette will accompany you back to Novigrad, if you so choose.
Find Marabella and speak with Rosa var Attre
It is necessary for you to return to Novigrad in order to accomplish your current task. You may, of course, return on your own bicycle, having the opportunity to explore your surroundings. You can also approach Voorhis and the Baroness (who are located at the top of the spectator stand) about joining them on their journey home. Speak with Marabella about it. Returning to the city, descend the stairwell and take the short stroll to your next location. Inside the school, select whether you want to wait for the class to finish or disrupt it.
- If you’re feeling patient, take a few minutes to go about the classroom and see what you can find.
- Continue to work your way through the conversational options to learn about his interest for fungi, and then put the conversation to a close.
- Attre To bring your inquiry to a close, exit the school and travel north, returning to the city’s more wealthy sector by way of the stairwell.
- In the event that you inform the captain that you have come to see Rosa, he will dismiss you and send you on your way, forcing you to find another way into the house.
Get inside the var Attre villa
Figure out how to gain access to the Var Attre villa. To get access to the villa, you have two options: navigate your way around the rocks to the back of the house, or make your way via the dangerous sewers. It goes without saying that the first option is the simplest. Option 1Start by facing the entryway to get your bearings, then follow the wall around to the left, proceeding down the steps. A little distance farther down the route, the buildings begin to crumble, offering an expansive view of the surrounding farmland and countryside.
- After there, look for a little ledge a short distance farther on and descend to the grassy trail that winds around the boulder.
- The opposite side involves dropping down the next ledge and climbing up the rocky ledge to the right.
- (Optional) Option 2: Facing south, with the villa door in your rear view mirror, seek for the steps leading to the south-east corner.
- Once you’ve down the ladder, follow the sewage channel to the north-east, where it will take you in the direction of the goal marker.
- At some point, everything will come to an end, and you will emerge outside, with the countryside extending beneath your feet.
- Remove the love note from the body on the ground and climb the final rock to get access to the villa garden.
- Proceed to the main building and present yourself to Rosa var Attre.
Take a wooden practice sword and go to work.
Continue to follow the guard.
Rosa should be avoided at all costs.
No worries, she’s a piece of cake to defeat in combat; all you have to do is keep whacking her with your wooden sword till the session comes to a close.
After that, clarify that you’re seeking for information about Dandelion in particular.
Now she’s a little more combative, able to block your assaults more effectively and able to take more punishment before giving up.
After that, politely deny Rosa’s request for a one-on-one private session, inquire about Dandelion once more, and attempt to defuse the resulting quarrel.
Using ourWitcher 3 walkthrough and guide, you will be able to complete the main plot, as well as theWandering in the Dark andFamily Mattersmissions, and ultimately reach one of several possibleWitcher 3 endings.
Learn about the best Witcher 3 builds, the greatest Witcher 3 modifications, how to generate money in Witcher 3, where to discover Places of Power, and how to do Witcher 3 crafting and Witcher 3 Alchemy, among other things.
We can also assist you with expansions such as our Hearts of Stone guide and our Blood and Wine walkthrough if you’ve completed all of those tasks.
Meet with Zoltan at the Rosemary and Thyme
Consult with Zoltan about your options. Take use of the time before leaving the villa to look for treasures. When you’re finished, head back to Zoltan’s Rosemary and Thyme for a drink. Engage him in discussion and share all of your newfound knowledge about Dandelion with him. To bring the dialogue to a close, find out more about Priscilla. After sundown, meet Zoltan at the Kingfisher Inn for a drink. Exit the Rosemary and Thyme and make your way north into the center of the city. Following your arrival at the Kingfisher Inn, proceed inside to relax and take in the entertainment.
Offer your assistance in rescuing him, so putting the present mission to a conclusion.
– Return to the index page of this post to see the remainder of ourWitcher 3 walkthrough guide.
Broken Flowers: The Witcher 3 Walkthrough And Guide
Broken Flowers is a key quest in Novigrad in The Witcher 3 and takes place in the city of Novigrad. It is your responsibility to locate the Dandelion in this location and speak with his acquaintances about him. Here’s a tutorial for the Witcher 3 levelBroken Flowers. This quest is recommended for players with a level of 11 or higher.
Go to Rosemary and Thyme
Your first task is to travel to the Rosemary and Thyme neighborhood. On the map, you can see where the place is. As you approach the front door, a cutscene will begin to play. You’ll meet Zoltan, a dwarf who will become your new best buddy.
Defeat the tramps
After the cutscene, use your fists to fight the tramps and complete the mission.
Search the room
Look around the room for any hints about the Dandelion’s disappearance. Make use of your witcher’s sixth sense. On the ground floor, you’ll discover a barrel and his personal planner. To find out what the next clue is, read the Dandelion’s Planner.
Talk to Vespula
After then, you’ll see five different locations on the map. They may be found on the map below, where they are denoted by the quest symbol. Vespula is the first lady, and she lives in the southernmost part of the kingdom. As soon as you arrive, you’ll come across several bandits. We went with the phrase “Vespula has new protection.” You only have to mention The King of Beggars and they’ll let you go without a struggle!
Talk to Elihal
After that, go to a neighboring residence where you’ll meet Elihal, who happens to be a male.
Look for Marabella
Following Elihal, you can seek for Marabella, who is located within the city. She works as a teacher, and there will be some little children around. You have the choice of waiting outside or selecting the ‘Can’t Wait’ option. We selected ‘can’t wait,’ and she will present you to the other students in her class. From here on out, it’s all good-natured banter.
Talk to Molly
Next, locate Molly, who happens to be a member of the baroness’s staff. It’s more convenient to accompany them to the race track. In the course of the chat, you will have the option to race with the general.
If you do, you will be awarded a superior racing saddle, assuming that you win the race, which is unlikely. You can even pick your own horse if you so choose. We went with Cantarella, the first horse we saw, but Nemrod was recommended.
Win the horse race
After that, you’ll need to win the race in order to receive a superior racing saddle. Immediately following the race, chat with Molly, who is sitting down. Once you’ve finished, you should speak with the general. You may follow them back to the city, saving yourself the trouble of making the lengthy trek.
Talk to Rosa
Rosa var Attre is the final woman on the list. She’s in the mansion, and she’s surrounded by security. When you knock on the door, a cutscene will begin to play. Geralt was barred from entering because we said, “I’m the new cook,” throughout the course of the talk.
Find a way into the villa
It is simple to enter into the villa by walking towards the left side of the courtyard and then towards the back. You’ll be able to access the villa’s rear compound by climbing up a flight of stairs. When you walk towards the sounds you hear, a cutscene will begin to play.
Follow the guard
After that, accompany the guard to Rosa’s training grounds, where you will serve as her new sword teacher. Take the wooden practice sword out of its sheath.
Once you’ve made it to the bottom, you’ll have to overcome Rosa in a sword-fighting competition. After you’ve defeated her the first time, there will be a brief dialogue with her, after which you’ll need to restart the sword battle. This indicates that there will be two battles with Rosa. During the chat, you have the option of agreeing to visit Rosa again, which will result in the unlocking of a side mission.
Consult with Zoltan
You should return to Zoltan when you’ve finished meeting the five persons on the Dandelion’s list. Following your appointment with Zoltan at Rosemary and Thyme, Dandelion will ask you to meet Priscilla, a poet whom Dandelion admires.
Meet Zoltan in the Kingfisher Inn
After that, proceed to the Kingfisher Inn. After the sun goes set, you’ll have to come inside. Meditation is only permitted outside the inn. If you come inside this room after dusk, a cutscene will play, during which you will be introduced to Priscilla’s singing. After a few sequences, the quest comes to a conclusion. Articles that are related: Walkthrough and Strategy Guide for An Eye for an Eye: The Witcher 3 The Witcher 3: Redania’s Most Wanted Walkthrough and Strategy Guide Ciri’s Story: The King Of The Wolves is a fictional character created by author Ciri (Witcher 3 Guide) The Witcher 3: Defender of the Faith Walkthrough and Strategy Guide The Witcher 3: Novigrad Dreaming: A Walkthrough and Strategy Guide Walking across the Pyres of Novigrad: A Witcher 3 Walkthrough and Guide The Witcher 3: Fake Papers: A Walkthrough and Strategy Guide
Broken Flowers – Novigrad – Walkthrough
|Important Items in this Area|
|Letter from Frann|
|Letter from Bohmil de Rabbe|
|Letter from a Female Admirer|
|Gwent Players in this Area|
|Zoltan Chivay – Eithne Card|
Then, after leaving the Golden Sturgeon (if you haven’t already), peruse the notice board near the tavern for the notice “Contract Issued by the Temple Guard of the City of Novigrad,” which begins the quest “Deadly Delights.” Once you have the notice, you can go to the notice board near the tavern and pick it up. It’s well within your financial capabilities, but let’s stay on track for a change and go see Dandelion. His residence is located in the docks district, just north of the aforementioned bridge that joins the docks district to the nonhuman district, to the north-west of the “Gate of the Hierarch” signage.
- And it just so happens that this gorgeous voice belongs to Geralt’s old acquaintance Zoltan Chivay, who happens to be a paragon of dwarfdom.
- In this scenario, on the other hand, you have something in common: Dandelion has gone missing, and it is in everyone’s best interests to track him down.
- There is a “Letter from Frann” hidden in a barrel at the front door.
- His diploma may be seen on the wall next to the north-western door on the first floor.
- Another trophy of Dandelion’s may be found under a table, alongside an eccentric portrait of the bard, which is worth mentioning.
- In addition to the boring looting that may and should be done on this level and upstairs, there is also a lot of other stuff to accomplish.
- While this is all well and good, it is necessary to explore a wine rack behind a window near the door in order to locate “Dandelion’s Planner,” which has information on Dandelion’s most recent meetings.
- Read the book in your inventory to discover a few names: Rosa var Attre, Molly, Vespula, Marabella, and Elihal, just to mention a few.
After you’ve finished reading, speak with Zoltan again and inquire about the people that have been named. Once you’ve completed the task, you’ll be rewarded with five objectives: five females to speak with as you continue your hunt for Dandelion. Joy.
Flowers in the Non-human District
It’s best to start with the areas you’ve been to the most often and extensively. Return to the nonhuman district and go to the south-western corner of the island in order to locate Vespula, who has gotten herself into some serious danger. Make a choice between paying what she owes (200 Crowns) or convincing them that she is under protection from the King of Beggars, or say anything else to incite a scuffle. After you’ve gotten rid of the Bandits (levels ten and eleven), you’ll be able to speak with Vespula and get some of the information you need to track down Dandelion.
|For getting information from Vespula||150 XP|
Once you’ve protected one of Dandelions blossoms from Whoreson Juniors thugs (on the left), you may head over to Elihal. Is there an elf that dresses as a man? It’s not that unexpected, to be honest. Isn’t it true that elves exist? (right) Get back to the merchant’s shop on the north-east side of the bridge that joins the nonhuman district with the bigger island to the south, which contains Elihal’s lair. Inquire about Dandelion and. elves, to be precise. What else is there to say? Questions will bring up a number of topics, including the demise of Kalkstein, an alchemical buddy from the first Witcher game, which he will mention (a well paying one, at that).
Well, that’s life.
|For getting information from Elihal||150 XP|
They may all be located in close proximity to one another since they all live around a plaza at the northern end of Novigrad’s core district (which is referred to as “Gildorf” when you first reach the city), immediately south-east of the Passiflora and the “St. Gregory’s Bridge”signpost. But first, locate an open sewage grate towards the northern end of the area, next to some steps, and use it to avoid dealing with any of the females. The sewers may be reached by descending the ladder. From there, proceed north-east.
Assassinate them, examine several containers on top of a wooden platform for treasure, and then demolish a wall to the south-east of the wooden platform, which leads to a tiny chamber with mediocre loot within.
Well, that’s life.
which brings us to another point.
The Gildorf Three
Return to Gildorf square and make your way to the southernmost of the three markers in order to locate the estate of the baroness la Valette, a lady with whom Geralt has a longstanding relationship. That is not the type of history I’m talking about. When Geralt comes knocking on her door, she’ll be the first one out to welcome him, escorted by none other than Morvran Voorhis. Anything north of the Pontar, even a “neutral” city like Novigrad, appears to be a perilous location for a Nilfgaardian general, yet Morvran appears to be at ease enough to participate in some local races, to which Geralt is invited.
When Morvran arrives to the races, he will blabber on about horses before challenging Geralt to a race.
Once you’ve won, Morvran will follow through on his offer, and Molly will eventually be pointed out to you as the winner of the game. If you speak with her, she will provide you with further information on Dandelion.
|For winning the race||Superior Racing Saddle|
|For getting information from Molly||150 XP|
Engage in some horse racing (on the left), then converse with the third flower, Dandelions (right).
A Barnful of Trouble (Level 11)
While you’re out here. well, you may as well check out some of the sights, don’t you think? The first step is to travel south from the racetracks in order to locate the “Vegelbud Residence” signage. If you so like, you can now quickly return to Novigrad if you so desire. If you travel north-west from here, you’ll come upon a signpost that says “Wheat Fields” at a junction. It is possible to discover Carsten, both as a town and as a marker, by traveling south-west along the road from the “Vegelbud Residence” road signpost.
They’ll lock you inside so that you can deal with the monsters who have taken up residence inside, who just happen to be a quartet of Ghouls (level eleven).
|For killing the Ghouls||25 XP 20 Crowns|
Find one of the new signposts out here and use it to return to Novigrad in a short amount of time. Then return to the plaza, where the other two females are waiting. This time, proceed towards the eastern-most one, taking the stairwell down to the lower elevations where Marabella resides to arrive to her residence. When I walked into her house, she was in the middle of instructing a class of youngsters. You both agree to wait until class is finished before speaking with her. Continue to put up with her poetry, discover more about Dandelion, plunder the school, and then depart.
- Take the elevator back up to your room and proceed to the north, past the well, up some steps to locate a residence guarded by a group of Nilfgaardians.
- It is necessary to travel east of the Passiflora and south along ledges, leap a gap, and scale several rock walls (one of which has a dead body on it, as well as an unopened “Love Letter” nearby) to reach the rear, where you should speak with Rosa.
- As you enter the home, take a Wooden Sword from the guard and proceed downstairs to a training chamber.
- Fight Rosa and reduce her down to half her life expectancy in order to compel her to speak more.
- You’ll wind up battling with her again after you’ve asked her a few questions about Dandelion.
- Accept the invitation to begin the quest “Fencing Lessons”.
- In any case, her more conventional twin sister Edna will turn up and talk about Dandelion in depth, providing you with the additional knowledge you want.
The timing of your response isn’t important, nor is the extra chat you can engage in with them; just make sure you confirm your desire in teaching Rosa more swordplay before moving on.
|For getting infromation from Rosa||150 XP|
You should return to Dandelion’s bar, where you will discover Zoltan attempting in vain to teach an owl how to talk. Afterwards, inquire about his new acquaintance, and compare notes to discover that, to your surprise, you have been more productive with your time. Dandelion’s mystery woman, who will be performing at the Kingfisher Inn later that night, is identified by Zoltan. You’ll be there before you know it. First and foremost, though, speak with Zoltan once again and engage him in light conversation if you so want.
- Of course, elderly Zoltan enjoys a game of Gwent!
- Play him and you’ll discover that he’s equipped with a fairly rudimentary Scoia’tael deck, consisting primarily of cards with the “Muster” ability, some weather cards, and “Commander’s Horn” cards in abundance.
- If you defeat him, you will receive the “Eithne”card, which is a 10 Strength Hero Card that may be used in Scoia’tael decks.
- also has an excellent deck of cards on hand
|For beating Zoltan Chivay at Gwent||25 XP Eithne Card|
Zoltan proudly displays his freshly acquired, and oddly-dressed, pet (left). In the wake of considerable in-depth professional analysis, Geralt follows the trail of leads to the object of Dandelions’s continued affection (right). Anyway, walk over to the Kingfisher, which is located around the north-eastern end of Hierarch Square. this is the same tavern where you played Gwent with the Innkeeper Olivier, if you remember that. When you enter, you’ll be treated to a concert, after which the innkeeper from White Orchard will appear and accuse Geralt of being a witch.
Inquire about Dandelion, and after yet another detour, you’ll find out what the bard has been up to recently.
|For meeting with Priscilla||800 XP|
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt [ACT 1 NOVIGRAD] Broken Flowers (VIDEO)
This quest becomes accessible once you have completed the Novigrad Dreaming quest. After meeting with Zoltan and scouring the brothel for clues about Dandelion, you will discover a book containing the names of women and poetry about them. After finishing the book, you may speak with Zoltan to find out more about the women, or you can go meet them for yourself. There will be a number of changes in how some encounters play out while you are running about talking to the people in Dandelion’s book based on your Witcher 2 world state or how you interact with the individuals when you find them while running around talking to the people in Dandelion’s book.
- Thugs should be intimidated by claiming to be her protector or that you are the King of Beggars.
- Kill the Thugs – Vespula will not be happy, and she will be forced to relocate her washing company as a result of her actions.
- Do Not Wait -Marabella will urge you to step back and let the youngsters to question you.
- Edna/Rose is a variety.
- Turndown Lessons -Do not accept to have Rosa as your instructor.
- Molly and the Baroness La Valette is a fictional character created by French novelist Jean-Paul Sartre.
- It has been confirmed that Arjan La Valette is still alive.
- NOTE FROM THE GAMER: Compete against General Voorhls for a chance to earn a fresh new saddle that will increase your horse’s endurance.
- If you take the Baroness to the races with you, she will bet on Nemrod no matter what the outcome is.
- By the end of the adventure, you’ll get the opportunity to meet Priscilla, a bard who Dandelion is madly in love with.
She informs you that Dandelion is entangled in some shady business transactions and that you are responsible for saving him (Surprise, Surprise). The primary quest becomes available as a result of this. Junior must be rescued.
CCC: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Guide/Walkthrough – Story 11
Broken Flowers is the eleventh story in the collection. STORY NO. 11 – Withering Flowers Level: Objective: Recommended Level: Objective: Pay a visit to the Rosemary & Thyme garden. Geralt will now have to chase down Dandelion after meeting him in a vision earlier in the day. The first step is to pay a visit to the Rosemary and Thyme Bed & Breakfast. As you go out the door with Corrine, the dreamer, you’ll be accosted by a bunch of inebriated individuals. To get them to leave, you may either bribe them, use the axii symbol to persuade them to go (for some free experience), or force them to leave.
- Even though the rear door will be shut, when you approach the main entrance, an old buddy will appear and “unlock” it for you in a dramatic moment.
- They appear to have taken exception to being tossed out into the street and have returned to express their dissatisfaction by pounding on the pavement with their hands.
- They will escape the building as soon as they have lost all of their health.
- Using your witcher senses, search the bottom level for clues to help you solve the mystery.
- Pick it up and bring it up with Zoltan to start another conversation.
- To read it, go to your inventory and find the newly discovered planner there.
- The goal is to speak with Vespula.
On the outskirts of the city, there is a washerwoman (close to the Rosemary and Thyme).
As you get closer, you’ll notice that she is pregnant.
Vespula has been given new protection.
Following that, you’ll have the opportunity to speak with Vespula.
The goal is to speak with Elihal.
Enter the cabin to discover the tailor who is waiting for you inside.
Ask Elihal about Dandelion and then depart the hut; it’s a rather straightforward task.
The problems have begun to set in.
In the midst of your conversation with them, the baroness will come, escorted by General Moorvran Voorhis, whom we saw previously in the Emperor’s palace.
After that, he’ll offer to show you the way to the villa where she’ll be staying if you want.
You’ll be challenged to a horse race by the general as soon as you arrive at the villa.
The race is fairly long, so you will want to use the old blocking trick (slow down in front of the general’s horse while you regenerate stamina to keep him behind you).
After the race, you can finally talk to Molly (lady whatever her name is.
The game says Molly over her head, so Molly it is) about the missiing Dandelion.
Once you’ve heard everything, climb/ jump up to where the general is waiting at the top of the pavillion to fast-travel back to the city with him.
Objective: Talk to Marabella Marabella is a school teacher currently teaching a class when you arrive at her location.
Oh god, whatever you do don’t ask her about her poetry.
She’ll also give you some more information on the absent Dandelion.
Objective: Talk to Rosa var AttreAh, the lady who keeps beating fencing instructors.
Talk to the guard captain and tell him that you’re the swordplay instructor the lady is waiting for.
When you arrive in the lower area of the house, you’ll see the basement is a sparring area and Rosa will be waiting for you.
The battle is fairly simple if you are of an appropriate level.
Or simply just hammer her with quick light attacks, dodging away when she retaliates.
After finding out the last bit of information you need, Rosa will challenge you to a rematch.
In all other respects though, the fight is the same.
Secondary quest becomes available: Fencing Lessons.
Objective: Consult with Zoltan Now that you have the scoop on the missing Dandelion, return to the inn where Zoltan is waiting to put your heads together and find out who the “other woman” is.
Travel to the nearby inn and use meditation to change the time if it isn’t in the evening already.
After the performance, Priscilla will talk to you about Dandelion and tell you about two men who he was recently violently “acquainted” with. Looks like we have a new lead after all. This quest is over and a new one begins.
Which Horse To Choose In Race Witcher 3?
Which Horse Should You Pick For The Witcher 3 Race? You have the option of racing Morvran. Being the one to beat him in a race will net you the Superior Racing Saddle. You can either go return to Novigrad on your own or speak with Morvran to take advantage of his speedy travel service. Speak with Zoltan. Which Witcher 3 game should I play first, and why? You will have the opportunity to select the actors who will portray the Princess and the Prince before to the performance. Select Priscilla to play the part of Princess and Aleblard to play the role of Prince for this production.
- When the performance begins, Geralt will take on the character of the Witcher, which will be his first appearance.
- No, she is not a good prospect for a romantic relationship.
- What is the total number of horse races in The Witcher 3?
- Three in Velen, four in Novigrad, and four in Skellige.
Which Horse To Choose In Race Witcher 3 – Related Questions
It is also known as a “potka,” which is a Polish name for a female horse. It is also a slang term for “po,” which means “roach,” or “roachy,” in English. Geralt is well-known for preferring mares over stallions, and as a result of the monster hunter’s choice, the name of his horse is derived from Polish slang.
Is Yennefer older than Geralt?
Yennefer of Vengerberg is a fictional character created by author Yennefer of Vengerberg. Yennefer, on the other hand, is 71 years old in the “present day” of the play. According to book/video game legend, she is 94 years old, and she is often assumed to be a few years older than Geralt in real life. Yennefer’s chronology, as we see it evolve on the program, is the most ancient, with the most recent event occurring at the very beginning.
Should I kill Radovid?
If you opt not to assist in the assassination of Radovid, or if you choose to stand with Sigismun Djikstra, the empire will lose the war and will be toppled. If, on the other hand, you assist in the assassination of Radovid and support Vernon Roche in the Reason of State, Nilfgaard will overrun the northern lands.
Should Priscilla stay Witcher 3?
Priscilla will arrive at the location to deliver a message. You have the option of allowing her to stay or sending her packing. It makes no difference either way you look at it. If you want to pass the time, you may also play the card game Gwent.
Do you win a card from Priscilla?
It’s merely a friendly game, and you don’t get any cards from her in exchange for participating.
Does Geralt sleep with Ciri?
No, not in a sexual sense at all. Although they did sleep next to one other on a few occasions, Ciri was still a kid at the time and Geralt was not a child molester, therefore there is nothing inappropriate going on between the two of them.
Who is better for Geralt Triss or Yennefer?
The outward appearances of both Triss and Yennefer are that she is gentler and more sympathetic, whereas Yennefer looks to be cold-hearted and brutal.
Yennefer’s moral character is revealed to be superior than Triss’s, when one delves a bit farther into the novel’s plot.
Who is Geralt’s true love?
It is Yen who brings Geralt his ultimate happiness in this world. Yennefer becomes his genuine love as a result of the wish he made in an attempt to preserve her life.
What race is a Witcher?
Here’s some background information on witches. Humans are the majority race in The Witcher, according to the wikia of the game. When they came, they conquered many of the regions that had previously been occupied by the Elder Races.
What is the name of Geralt’s horse?
Geralt of Rivia, the witcher, gives all of his horses the name Roach (Polish: Potka), which is a nickname for the horse. Mares are his preferred type of horse.
How do I start the horse race in Novigrad?
The Novigrad Horse Race is held every year in November. Following your victory in the derby, you will get a letter from Carlo Varese. After you’ve finished reading it, head over to Carlo’s house in Heirarch Square in Novigrad. You’ll have the opportunity to compete in a single race against a handful of other riders. The Racing Horse Blinders (+40 horse fear level) will be awarded to you if you win the game.
Is Jaskier in love with Geralt?
“At the end of the day, they both adore one other tremendously.” In spite of the fact that Yennefer (played by Anya Chalotra in the series) is Geralt’s primary love interest in the novels and video game, many fans have pointed out that the two have stronger sexual attraction to one another, leading some to speculate that they may be together in the future.
Is Roach always the same horse?
Geralt’s steadfast horse is really a collection of horses that Geralt rides throughout The Witcher season 1. This is why he refers to them all as “Roach.” Because of this, while it appears like Geralt rides the same horse throughout The Witcher season 1, he really rides a variety of horses, all of which are named Roach.
Why was DUNY cursed?
Duny had been cursed by a wizard hired by a pretender of the Nilfgaarddian throne when he was thirteen years old. Due to the fact that Duny’s true father, Fergus var Emreis, had refused to help with the conspiracy and had been tortured, the usurpers intended to get access to the emperor through his son. This is where the curse entered the picture.
Is Vesemir stronger than Geralt?
No one is as powerful as Geralt, and after the additional mutations he received in Blood and Wine, Geralt is much more formidable than before.
How does Geralt die?
Geralt died as a result of the injuries he sustained at the pointy end of Rob’s pitchfork in the end. It is true that Yennefer died of exhaustion while performing spells in an attempt to save him from his doom.
Why do Witchers hate portals?
Shortly put, it’s because occasionally portals don’t work properly, and individuals do actually emerge from them in various parts. Alternatively, don’t come out at all. Alternatively, they may emerge at locations altogether distinct from their planned destination.
Can Ciri be a Witcher if I kill Radovid?
Ciri’s fate is determined only by the decisions you make in relation to her; the rest of the game has no bearing on her fate. So, if you make the identical decisions for Ciri, she will still finish up a Witcher, and if you murder Radovid and subsequently save Roche, Nilfgaard prevails and Emhyr remains as emperor, regardless of how you choose to play the character.
Does Priscilla die?
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is a role-playing game developed by CD Projekt RED.
Although she is lucky in that she does not share the fate of the killer’s previous victims, she does so under the care of Joachim von Gratz at the Novigrad hospital. Eventually, Priscilla heals and regains her ability to sing as well as her voice.
Who should play the Princess Priscilla or?
You will be offered the option of choosing between Irina or Priscilla for the Princess, and you will be given the option of choosing between Abelard or Maxim for the Doppler. Choose Priscilla and Abelard if you want to achieve the greatest results. The play will begin as soon as you are finished.
Is Ciri the only female Witcher?
Ciri is not a Witcher; she accepts the position in the last scene, but she never becomes mutated, indicating that she is not a true witcher, despite the fact that her elder blood compensates for all save age and disease immunity. However, true female witchers such as Adela did exist, albeit in extremely small numbers.
Mareis is a secondary suspect in the case. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is a role-playing game developed by CD Projekt RED.
You’ll discover a guy calling out for aid in a cabin north-northwest of theCrossroadssignpost nearOxenfurt, which is located north-northwest of theCrossroadssignpost. Talk to him to find out that he fears his grayhorse has been abducted by a “woodland ghost.” Further investigation will reveal that just recently have horses gone missing, including one belonging to a neighbor. You can then decide whether or not to assist. There are apparently some blood splatters around where the man was standing, but there isn’t much else to go on with this information.
- Speaking with the commander reveals that they are attempting to transfer their injured by stealing horses from the stables.
- The right option is the gray one; nevertheless, this is one of the rare instances in which doing it wrong might result in a higher payout.
- Note that even if you decided to let them retain the horse, you may still enter the corral and steal one, which would reactivate the quest and award you 25 gold while making the Scoia’tael resentful towards you.
- Whichever horse you select, ride it back to the residence and into the enclosure next to it, where you will speak with the guy.
- If you choose a different horse, he will recognize that it is not the proper one (his was much older), but he will compensate you more for the younger horse you chose, paying you 25 and 50 dollars.
Regardless of the horse you choose, the mission will be completed at that point. Note that if you told the elves to keep the horse but then took it back, you can instead inform the guy that you couldn’t find his horse, which would result in the mission being completed successfully.
Geraltmet was a man who claimed that one of his horses had been abducted by some sort of spook from the woods. The witcher made a commitment to bring the vanished mare back to life. Geralt travelled deep into the woods in quest of the stolen horse, and he may have to fight or capture one by force:Geralt ventured deep into the woods in search of the stolen horse. He stumbled upon a Scoia’tael camp while exploring the area. It was these elves, not a ghost, who had snatched the horse that had gone missing.
- Unfortunately, no deal could be reached before guns were pulled and blood was spilled during the conflict.
- He stumbled upon a Scoia’tael camp while exploring the area.
- The Witcher was desperate to reclaim the villager’s stolen possessions, but the Scoia’tael were as anxious to preserve their spoils of war for themselves.
- If the correct horse was selected: Geralt was able to retrieve the stolen horse and return it to its rightful owner, earning him a prize.
- Utilize your Witcher Senses to locate the lost horse
- If you are going to combat the Scoia’tael, you need know the following:
- Talk to the horse’s owner after leading him inside the cage.
- However, until one agrees to allow the Scoia’tael have complete control over the horse (regardless of whether or not one pays them or uses Axii), the diary entry for a peaceful conclusion will not appear. If the owner agrees to allow the Scoia’tael to retain the horse, they will not be able to convince the owner that they were unable to locate the horse unless they actually steal one back from the elves.
Let’s Play No. 2
|Secondary Quests,Treasure Hunts, andContractsinThe Witcher 3: Wild Hunt|