How to pick winners in horse racing?
- Details of a race (time,the going,distance etc.)
- Horses in the race (names,age,number etc.)
- The recent form of each horse
Who won the 450 at Cheltenham today?
GALOPIN DES CHAMPS brought the Cheltenham Festival to an end with victory for Willie Mullins in the Martin Pipe Handicap Hurdle. The 8/1 chance ensured Mullins finished as the festival’s top trainer with Langer Dan back in second in the final race.
Who won the race today 2021?
Kyle Larson is a Cup Series champion. Larson won his 10th race of 2021 to beat Martin Truex Jr., Denny Hamlin and Chase Elliott for the Cup Series title. Larson got the lead on the race’s final caution flag after a quick pit stop moved him from fourth to first among the title contenders.
Who won the Pegasus horse race today?
Brad Cox’s Knicks Go wins $3 million Pegasus World Cup at Gulfstream | NBC Sports.
Who is the best racehorse of all time?
The Top 10 Most Famous Racehorses Of All Time
- Secretariat. The greatest racehorse of all time.
- Man o’ War. Man o’ War’s weight-carrying performances are the stuff of horse racing legend. [
- Seattle Slew.
- Makybe Diva.
- Hurricane Fly.
Who won today’s Grand National?
Grand National recap: Jockey Rachael Blackmore makes history by winning the Grand National on Minella Times | Racing News | Sky Sports.
What time is the horse race on today?
2021 Belmont Stakes: Post time, odds, TV and live stream info, how to watch race at Belmont Park. The post time for the 2021 Belmont Stakes is 6:49 p.m. ET.
What horse races are coming up?
- Gotham Stakes – March 5, 2022.
- Frank E. Kilroe Mile – March 5, 2022.
- San Felipe Stakes – March 5, 2022.
- Beholder Mile – March 5, 2022.
- Dubai World Cup – March 26, 2022.
- Dubai Sheema Classic – March 26, 2022.
Entries & Results for Thursday, 3-3-2022
|Gulfstream Park – R2||7||5F, Turf||$16,000 Allowance Optional Claiming|
|Gulfstream Park – R5||10||7 1/2F, Turf||$40,000 Maiden Optional Claiming|
|Fair Grounds – R4||8||1 1/16M, Turf||$30,000 Maiden Claiming|
|Fair Grounds – R6||13||5F, Turf||$10,000 Starter Optional Claiming|
|Turf Paradise – R5||8||7 1/2F, Turf||Allowance|
|Gulfstream Park – R9||11||1M, Turf||$35,000 Maiden Claiming|
|Fair Grounds – R8||11||1M, Turf||Maiden Special Weight|
|Turf Paradise – R8||9||1M, Turf||$30,000 Maiden Optional Claiming|
|Sam Houston – R5||8||1M, Turf||Maiden Special Weight|
|Sam Houston – R7||9||1M, Turf||Allowance|
|Sam Houston – R9||10||1M, Turf||Maiden Special Weight|
Horse Racing Results
The most recent thoroughbred race results from the greatest thoroughbred racetracks throughout the world are available instantly. Eventually, our objective at OffTrackBetting.com is to give our players with access to tools and data that will allow them to develop their handicapping skills, become a better horse player and ultimately, place more winning wagers and cash more tickets.
Horse Racing Results for Today
All of the OTB Results
Horse Betting News
- Results of graded stakes horse racing, as well as video race replays. Watching race replays is a helpful technique for handicapping horses when it comes to horse betting.
2022 San Felipe Stakes at Santa Anita Park
- The 83rd running of the Grade 2, $400,000 San Felipe Stakes will take place on Saturday, March 5 at Santa Anita Park, with points for the Kentucky Derby on the line.
2022 Gotham Stakes Contenders at Gulfstream Park
- The field and betting odds for the $300,000 Gotham Stakes, a Kentucky Derby points qualifier, to be held at Aqueduct on Saturday, March 5
2022 Fountain of Youth Contenders at Gulfstream Park
- A look at the field and betting odds for the 76th running of the $400,000 Fountain of Youth Stakes, which will take place on Saturday, March 5 at Gulfstream Park.
2022 Mac Diarmida Stakes FieldOdds at Gulfstream Park
- The field, odds, results, and preview for the 27th Grade 2 $200,000 Mac Diarmida Stakes, which will take place on Saturday, March 5 at Gulfstream Park, are all available here.
2022 Davona Dale FieldOdds at Gulfstream Park
- Kathleen O. will attempt to maintain her unbeaten record as she competes in the 35th Grade 2 Davona Dale Stakes on Saturday, March 5 at Gulfstream Park
- Kathleen O.
Tampa Bay Derby 2022 – ContendersOdds
- The 42nd Grade 2, $400,000 Tampa Bay Derby, a Road to the Kentucky Derby points event, will be held at Tampa Bay Downs on Saturday, March 12
- The field and betting odds may be seen here.
2022 Royal Delta Stakes Contenders at Gulfstream Park
- The 42nd Grade 2, $400,000 Tampa Bay Derby, a Road to the Kentucky Derby points event, will be held at Tampa Bay Downs on Saturday, March 12
- The field and betting odds will be available soon.
2022 Saudi Cup ContendersOdds
- Saudi Cup field, post positions, and betting odds for the confirmed $20 million race on Saturday, February 26 at King Abdulaziz Racetrack
Thoroughbred Breeding News, Sire Lists, Blogs, Video, Pedigree Analysis, Special Reports
Race 7 at Charles Town RacesSlots will take place on Wednesday, March 02, 2022.
Race 6 (ALW) at CT on 3/2/22
On Wednesday, March 02, 2022, Race 7 of the Charles Town Races will be held.
Race 5 (MSW) at CT on 3/2/22
Race 7 of the Charles Town Races will take place on Wednesday, March 02, 2022.
Race 1 (AOC) at CT on 3/2/22
Race 7 at Charles Town Races will take place on Wednesday, March 02, 2022.
Race 8 will be held at Delta Downs on Wednesday, March 02, 2022.
- The ALW is 7 1/2 furlongs and $36,000
- The Fillies and Mares 4 yo’sup is on dirt and FT
- And the ALW is on dirt and FT.
Race 7 (ALW) at DED on 3/2/22
Race 7 will be held at Delta Downs on Wednesday, March 02, 2022.
Race 4 (ALW) at DED on 3/2/22
Race 7 will be held at Delta Downs on March 2, 2022.
- The ALW is 5 furlongs and $40,000
- The Fillies and Mares 4 yo’sup is on dirt and is FT
- And the ALW is on dirt and $40,000
Race 7 (ALW) at GP on 3/2/22
Race 7 will take place at Gulfstream Park on Wednesday, March 02, 2022.
Race 6 (AOC) at GP on 3/2/22
Race 7 will take place at Gulfstream Park on March 2, 2022.
Race 4 (AOC) at GP on 3/2/22
Race 7 will be held at Gulfstream Park on Wednesday, March 02, 2022.
Race 9 (MSW) at HOU on 3/2/22
Race 9 will take place at Sam Houston Race Park on Wednesday, March 02, 2022.
Race 7 (ALW) at HOU on 3/2/22
On Wednesday, March 02, 2022, at Sam Houston Race Park, Race 9 will be held.
Race 5 (MSW) at HOU on 3/2/22
Race 9 will be held at Sam Houston Race Park on Wednesday, March 02, 2022.
Race 5 (ALW) at MVR on 3/2/22
Race 5 will take place at the Mahoning Valley Racecourse on Wednesday, March 02, 2022.
Race 3 (MSW) at MVR on 3/2/22
On Wednesday, March 02, 2022, Race 5 will take place at the Mahoning Valley Racecourse.
- The MSW is 6 furlongs and $31,800
- The Fillies and Mares 3 yo’sup is on dirt and GD
- And the MSW is on dirt and $31,800.
Race 2 (ALW) at MVR on 3/2/22
Race 2 will take place on Wednesday, March 02, 2022, at the Mahoning Valley Racecourse.
Race 7 at Penn National will take place on Wednesday, March 02, 2022.
On March 2, 2022, Race 7 of the Penn National will take place on Wednesday, March 2.
Race 1 (AOC) at PEN on 3/2/22
Race 7 of the Penn National will take place on Wednesday, March 02, 2022.
Race 10 (MCL) at PRX on 3/2/22
Race 10 at Parx Racing will take place on Wednesday, March 02, 2022.
Race 8 (MSW) at PRX on 3/2/22
Race 8 at Parx Racing will take place on Wednesday, March 02, 2022.
Race 6 (MSW) at PRX on 3/2/22
Race 8 will take place at Parx Racing on March 2, 2022.
Race 5 (AOC) at TAM on 3/2/22
Race 5 will be held at Tampa Bay Downs on Wednesday, March 02, 2022.
Race 5 (AOC) at TUP on 3/2/22
Race 5 at Turf Paradise will take place on Wednesday, March 02, 2022.
- About 1 mile
- Fillies and Mares 3 years and older
Race 4 (ALW) at TUP on 3/2/22
Race 4 at Turf Paradise will take place on Wednesday, March 02, 2022.
Today’s Results – Horse Racing
Horse Racing is a popular sport in the United States. Football Greyhounds SportsTips Center is a resource for sports information. Free bets are available. The Cheltenham Festival is an annual horse race held in England. RacingRacecards Results in a Short Time TipsFeatures Results in their entirety Replays of the race NRsNews My Horses’ Stable Early EntriesNapsABCEarly Entries TodayYesterday Tuesday, March 1st Monday, February 28th The 27th of February is a Sunday. Saturday, February 26th, and Friday, February 25th Results will be shown.
Alan Bore’s belated 50th birthday celebrations include a novice hurdle (GBB Race) 169y14:00 4YO plus, ten runners, Class 4, 1m 7f 1985 A refreshing, crisp lager for the Novices’ Limited Handicap Chase (GBB Race) 2m 4f 11y14:30 5YO plus, four runners, Class 3, 2m 4f 11y14:30 Mares’ Handicap Hurdle in honor of George Rickards’ 30th birthday.
The Forbra Gold Cup is a trophy that is awarded to the best team in the world (Sponsored By Flowfit) Chase for the Handicap 15:30, 5 Runners, Class 3, 2m 7f 171y, 5YO plus Wye Valley Brewery Novices’ Handicap Hurdle (GBB Race)4YO plus, 5 Runners, Class 3, 2m 5f 55y16:00 Wye Valley Brewery Novices’ Handicap Hurdle (GBB Race)4YO plus, 5 Runners, Class 3, 2m 5f 55y16:00 Wye Valley Brewery Novices’ Handicap Hurdle (GBB Race)4YO plus, 5 Runners, Hunters’ Chase is officially opened by Butty Bach.
Taunton 5YO +, 3 Runners, Class 4, 2m 7f 171y Starting at 18:00S RobertsSon Handicap Hurdle (Soft Surface: Turf) (Div 1) Runners, Class 5, 2m 3f 1y14:38, 4YO +, 11 Runners Handicap Hurdle Presented by S RobertsSon (Div 2) 4YO plus, 10 Runners, Class 5, 2m 3f 1y15:08 4YO plus, 10 Runners, Class 5 The Hippychick’s First Obstacle (GBB Race) Runners, Class 4, 2m 3f 1y15:38, 4YO +, 8 Runners Chetwood Wealth Management’s Disadvantages Chase5YO plus, 10 Runners, Class 4, 2m 7f 3y16:08 Chase5YO plus, 10 Runners Handicap Obstacle for Gun Repairs in the United Kingdom Four-year-olds and above, five runners, Class 4, 2m 7f 198y16:38 GameWildlife Conservation Trust Mares’ Handicap Chase5YO plus, 3 Runners, Class 4, 2m 5f 150y17:08 GameWildlife Conservation Trust Mares’ Handicap Chase5YO plus, 3 Runners, Class 4, 2m 5f 150y The Gold Cup is a trophy awarded to the most outstanding performer in a sporting event.
- The Grand National Lunches officially kick off the NH Flat Race (GBB Race) Class 5, 2m 104y, 10 Runners, 4 to 6 years, 4 to 6 years.
- 4YO plus, 6 Runners, Class 4, 1m 4f 98y14:45 4YO plus, 6 Runners, Class 4 Play the Novice Stakes in the Coral Racing-Super-Series for Free!
- 4YO plus, 5 Runners, Class 3, 1m 2f 42y15:46 4YO plus, 5 Runners Handicap at Betway Class 2, 2m 56y16:16, 4YO plus, 6 Runners, Class 2, 2m 56y16:16, 4YO plus, 6 Runners, Class 2 At Coral Handicap, you may watch free horse racing online.
- Head handicap defeats MansionBet in a close race.
- 8 runners in Class 2, 7f 15:19:30 for 4YO and above.
- 2m 3f 24y20:30 4YO plus, 7 Runners, Class 4, 1m 3f 24y20:30 The British Racing Handicap is proudly supported by Coral.
- Handicap Hurdle in Rosegreen Color (80-95) 4YO +, 15 Runners, 3m17:21 in the class Irish Stallion Farms EBF Mares Flat Race is a one-day event held in Ireland.
Chase5YO plus, 3 Runners, Class 4, 2m 5f 150y16:37 Chase5YO plus, 3 Runners, Class 4, 2m 5f 150y Card for the PornichetRace Jean-claude Roy Handicap4YO plus, 12 Runners, Class, 1m 99y16:21 Jean-claude Roy Handicap4YO plus, 12 Runners ClonmelComplete Result Irish Stallion Farms EBF Maiden Hurdle (Irish Stallion Farms EBF Maiden Hurdle) 15 runners, class 2m 2f 152y16:20, 5YO +, 17 runners, class Meydan Detailed Outcome Club Vista Mare Handicap is a handicapping system used by the Club Vista Mare (Dirt) Three year olds and above, twelve runners in a class, one minute and sixteen minutes and twenty seconds.
Vincennes Detailed Outcome Attele – Prix de Luneville – Prix de Luneville Runners ranging in age from 6 to 10 years old compete in the 1m 5f 92y16:16 race.
1m 5y16:08 for 3YO only, with 7 Runners in Class 5.
3 Runners, Class 4, 2m 7f 171y15:51 Chase5YO plus, 3 Runners, Class 4 ClonmelComplete Result
Cloneen Mares Handicap Hurdle (80-102)4YO plus, 16 Runners, Class, 2m. Cloneen Mares Handicap Hurdle (80-102)4YO plus, 16 Runners, Class, 2m. Cloneen Mares Handicap Hurdle (80-102)4YO plus, 16 Runner
s, Class, 2m. Cloneen Mares Handicap Hurdle (80-102)4YO plus, 16 Runner
MOST READ RACING
Replays of the race Replays of all UKIrish racing are available at no additional cost. All of the special features are yours for the taking. There is no monthly price for this service. More information may be found by clickingHERE.
Santa Anita Park is worth $0.20. Carryover of the Rainbow Pick 6 Jackpot of $119,211 The 5th of March is a Saturday.
|Santa Anita Handicap (Grade 1) presented by Yaamava’ ResortCasino at San Manuel||4UP, 1 1/4 mile||$650,000||Nominations||Past Performances||Weights|
|Beholder Stakes (Grade 1)||F/M, 4UP, 1 mile||$500,000||Nominations||Past Performances|
|Frank E. Kilroe Stakes (Grade 1)||4UP, 1 mile(Turf)||$500,000||Nominations||Past Performances|
|San Carlos Stakes (Grade 2) presented by Fan Duel||4UP, 7 Furlongs||$200,000||Nominations||Past Performances|
|San Felipe Stakes (Grade 2)||3 YO, 1 1/16 mile||$400,000||Nominations||Past Performances|
|Buena Vista Stakes (Grade 2)||F/M, 4UP, 1 mile(Turf)||$200,000||Nominations||Past Performances|
See the Complete Schedule of Stakes Schedule of Stakes in Printable Form
2021 Travers Stakes at Saratoga: August 28, 2021
The iconic Travers Stakes will be held on August 28th in the year 2021, marking the start of Travers Day 2021. (which dates back to 1864). The Travers Stakes, often known as Saratoga’s Midsummer Derby, is a Grade 1 event for three-year-old horses that takes place in June. This is the most popular day of the Saratoga summer racing meet, with about 60,000 people attending.
- Travers Day is scheduled for August 28, 2021
- Gates open at 7:00 a.m.
- First post is at 11:35 a.m.
- General/grandstand admission is $15
- Clubhouse admission is $25
- And parking is free.
Please keep in mind that there will be no Clubhouse breakfast on Travers Day.
2021 Travers Stakes Draw
This information is current as of the 26th of August, 21. Position HorseOddsJockeyTrainer 1 Midnight Bourbon is a bourbon that is served after midnight. 9-2 Ricardo Santana, Jr.Steve Asmussen2 Ricardo Santana, Jr. The Most Important Qualitative Characteristic 4-5 Luis SaezBrad Cox3 Luis SaezBrad Cox Keepmeinmind6-1 In the case of Joel Rosario, the term “in the case of” refers to the fact that he is a person who has a job that requires him to travel. Robertino Diodoro4 is a member of the Robertino Diodoro family.
- Todd Pletcher and Irad Ortiz, Jr.
- 12-1 Flavien Prat (Flavien Prat) Chad Brown6 is an American football player who plays for the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Al Stall, Jr.7 is an American businessman and philanthropist.
- 15-1 Jose Ortiz is a baseball player from the Dominican Republic.
General Travers InfoHistory
They merely wanted to recognize a guy who’d left his imprint on the sport of horse racing when the Saratoga Racing Association named the Travers Stakes after William R. Travers (one of the founders of America’s oldest race course). Kentucky, a horse owned by Mr. Travers, won the first race in 1864. As word spread that the Travers was intended for only the most exceptional three-year-old horses, the Travers quickly rose to the top of the sporting world’s prestige list. Throughout the course of the race’s existence, it has been held over four distinct distances: 1, 2, 3, and 4 kilometers.
- As part of their effort to recognize a man who had made his imprint on the sport of horse racing, the Saratoga Racing Association named the Travers Stakes after William R. Travers (one of the founders of America’s oldest racecourse). Kentucky, a horse owned by Mr. Travers, was the winner of the inaugural race in the year 1864. As word spread that the Travers was intended for only the most exceptional three-year-old horses, the Travers quickly rose to the status of a renowned event. Throughout the course of the race’s existence, it has been held over four distinct distances: 1, 2, 3, and 4 miles.
They just wanted to recognize a guy who’d left his imprint on the sport of horse racing when the Saratoga Racing Association named the Travers Stakes in honor of William R. Travers (one of the founders of America’s oldest race course). Kentucky, a horse owned by Mr.
Travers, won the inaugural race in 1864. As word spread that the Travers was intended for only the most exceptional three-year-old horses, the race quickly rose to prominence. Throughout the course of the race’s existence, it has been held at four distinct distances: 1, 2, 3, and 4 kilometers.
- When the Saratoga Racing Association named the Travers Stakes after William R. Travers (one of the founders of America’s oldest race course), they did it only to commemorate a man who had left his impact on the sport of horse racing. Kentucky, a horse owned by Mr. Travers, was the winner of the inaugural race in 1864. As word spread that the Travers was intended for only the most exceptional three-year-old horses, the Travers quickly rose to prominence. Throughout the course of its existence, the race has been held over four distinct distances: 1, 2, 3, and 4 kilometers.
The Travers Trophy is also known as the Man O’ War Cup, and it was created by Tiffany & Company. As a permanent gift for winning the race, Mr. Riddle gave the trophy, which was named in honor of Samuel Riddle’s magnificent Champion. Year after year, a member of the Riddle family always presents the winner with a gold-plated duplicate of the original trophy.
It is customary for the Travers Stakes winner to be presented with an enormous floral blanket, which is a gorgeous blanket of flowers to throw over the horse and is often produced locally from more than a thousand carnations.
The Travers Canoe
Since 1961, the Travers Canoe has served as a beautiful homage to the champions of the Travers each and every year. The boat has been painted in the colors of the silks used by the current Travers champion. Although a canoe has been a staple in the Travers’ infield pond since 1926, it wasn’t until 1961 that the canoe was officially associated with the team and the Travers.
For the past several years, the City of Saratoga Springs has celebrated Travers Day with a Travers Festival, which includes a variety of events including live music, throughout the whole week leading up to Travers Day.
Medina Spirit Stripped of 2021 Kentucky Derby Win
Medina Spirit will no longer be the winner of the Kentucky Derby in 2021, according to the official results. Officials with the Kentucky Racing Commission said on Monday that the horse, who died abruptly in December, was disqualified from the race for failing a drug test after winning it. Medina Spirit is only the third horse in the race’s 147-year history to be penalized for finishing first after receiving a disqualification. It is because of this decision that the colt’s owner, Amr Zedan, will not receive the $1.8 million first-place check, which was never paid out.
It was announced in a statement that Mandaloun will be recognized as the winner of the 2021 Derby, and that “we look forward to celebrating Mandaloun at a future date in a manner that is fitting of this rare distinction.” Churchill Downs, which is located near Louisville, Ky., is the track that hosts the Derby.
- Baffert was also fined $7,500 and suspended for 90 days, starting on March 8, in addition to the other penalties.
- 14, the Kentucky Horse Racing Association conducted a videoconference hearing before a three-member panel of stewards.
- It was betamethasone that was discovered in Medina Spirit’s system.
- Neither Baffert nor his attorneys admitted to injecting the colt, but said the medicine was given topically to Medina Spirit’s hind end to treat a skin problem.
- He also stated that they will seek all legal remedies available to them through the judicial system.
- A fresh stain has been placed on a sport that has been plagued by doping issues, and Baffert’s image and future in the sport are now in risk as a result of the ban.
- Those in charge of Kentucky racing have made their judgment at a time when the Triple Crown season is heating up and the race for qualifying points to secure a position in the Derby’s starting gate is becoming increasingly competitive.
- Baffert has three outstanding 3-year-old colts in his barn, with two of them, Corniche and Newgrange, being undefeated so far this season.
According to a comprehensive draft legal complaint obtained by The New York Times, Baffert threatened to sue Churchill Downs last month if the track did not lift the two-year ban, claiming that his right to due process had been violated and that he had been unlawfully excluded from Churchill Downs and the Derby.
- Carstanjen, the chairman and chief executive of Churchill Downs, stated that the lawsuit was “without merit.” He vowed to countersue if the lawsuit was filed, and he stressed that Baffert had been convicted of similar crimes in the past.
- Over the course of four decades, Baffert’s horses have failed a total of 30 drug tests, including five in the most recent 13-month span.
- Baffert’s “well-worn script” of obfuscating the facts, making reasons to explain positive drug tests, and blaming others in order to evade accountability for his own conduct, according to Carstanjen, who spoke to The New York Times about the potential lawsuit.
- The trainer has denied the allegations, which were heard by a panel of three members of the board of directors.
- California racing officials announced on Friday that tests of hair, blood, and urine had revealed no signs of doping.
According to the law, which is set to go into effect on July 1, 2022, a board of directors controlled by the Federal Trade Commission will develop regulations and punishments that will be implemented by the United States Anti-Doping Agency, which governs Olympic and other top athletes in the United States.
- It is unclear what role USADA will play in the future, however, because the Horseracing Integrity and Safety Authority, which is responsible for developing a framework and funding for enforcement, was unable to come to an agreement with the agency.
- With Medina Spirit’s apparent triumph at Churchill Downs last year, Baffert became the seventh trainer to win the Kentucky Derby, breaking the previous record of Ben Jones, who won the race for the first time in 1952.
- When Maximum Security crossed the finish line first in 2019, he was disqualified for nearly knocking over a competing horse in the far bend and delaying the progress of other horses behind him.
- He is now in custody awaiting trial.
- In that particular case, the disqualification was affirmed only after four years of litigation in the courts of appeals.
The Kentucky verdict did not completely compensate bettors. However, although those who backed Medina Spirit were able to keep their wins, those who backed Mandaloun were left with losing tickets, which caused a class-action lawsuit to be filed on their behalf.
Horse Racing Today
Welcome to HorseRacing.net, your source for information on today’s horse races. From naps and racecards to news and odds, as well as racing specials and advice, everything is here!
Where can I find Today’s Racing Tips?
Racing tips from the United Kingdom and Ireland will be provided on a daily basis by our staff and can be found on ourRacing Tipspage. You will discover suggestions from well-known racing journalist Ed Quigley, as well as former Racing TV Tipster champion Chris Baker and some of our own writers, such as Steve Chambers and Joe Tuffin, on this page. Once you have clicked through to the tips page, you will be able to view the odds for the horses that have been picked. From there, you may proceed to a bookmaker and place a wager.
What are NAPs?
When it comes to horse racing, the term “Nap” is frequently heard, but what exactly is a Nap? If you’re like most people, a nap is your best chance for the day, and here at HorseRacing.net, we have a section of the site dedicated only to racing naps. Our Naps section, which includes Naps from a diverse range of racing writers, not only delivers a mountain of best bets for the day’s racing, but it also includes a Naps table, which reveals which tipsters are profitable and which are losing money on their bets.
Where can I check out Today’s Runners?
The racecards for the whole day’s racing are published on our website, and you can see a list of all of today’s runners on a dedicated page of the website. You can view every horse that is racing in the United Kingdom and Ireland today, which is conveniently organized in alphabetical order, and you can click on each individual horse to see its form, as well as a link to the race in which it is competing, on this page.
Where can I check Today’s Racing Results?
For every event held in the United Kingdom and Ireland, we publish the results, which are available on our dedicated Resultspage. Not only will the results for today’s racing be posted there, but you can also use our search feature to look back at previous results and even narrow your search to certain racecourses using specific criteria.
What Horse Racing Betting Offers are Available?
There are a number of Horse Racing Betting Offers available on HorseRacing.net, which can assist in making the process of opening an account with a bookmaker a little more straightforward. New sign-up clients are provided the opportunity to join up through our website, so why not have a look at our offers page for more information?
Where can I find out information about Cheltenham 2022?
It is the Cheltenham Festival that is considered to be the pinnacle of the horse racing season by many, and we have a section on our site dedicated to everything related to the festival. Our Cheltenham Festival devoted area covers odds, racecards, tips, and results for the four-day National Hunt extravaganza at Prestbury Park, which includes the Feature Race, theCheltenham Gold Cup, as well as information on the other races taking place during the festival’s four-day run.
Where can I find Odds for the 2022 Grand National?
The Grand National is the most prestigious race of the season, and we have a section of the site dedicated entirely to the world’s best steeplechase, which you can find here.
The Grand National, which takes place at Aintree in April, may draw a field of 40 horses who leap 30 fences and run over four miles. On our Grand National page, you can find the most up-to-date odds, tips, news, racecard, and results for the Merseyside marathon.
Triple Crown Winners
A series of three thoroughbred horse races for three-year-old horses, the Triple Crown, is held in May and early June of each year. The events are held in the United States. Achieving the Triple Crown in horse racing is often regarded as one of the most difficult feats in the sport, and perhaps all of sports championships. According to the arduous schedule, a three year old horse must first win the Kentucky Derby, then win the Preakness Stakes two weeks later, and finally win the Belmont Stakes three weeks later to be considered successful.
2022 Rebel Stakes prediction, odds, entries: Horse racing today picks, best bets by expert who nailed Pegasus
The 2022 Rebel Stakes, which will take place on Saturday at Oaklawn Park, will determine which three-year-olds will compete for a berth in the Kentucky Derby in 2022. The field will consist of 11 three-year-olds. The victor of the $1 million Rebel Stakes in 2022 will get 50 qualifying points toward the Kentucky Derby, all but ensuring him a berth in the Run for the Roses on May 7 in Louisville. When Bob Baffert puts out Newgrange, the 9-5 morning-line favorite in the 2022 Rebel Stakes odds, he will be attempting to break the record for the most Rebel victories by a trainer (eight), which he now holds.
- Barber Road, trained by John Ortiz, is 9-2 in the Rebel Stakes field for 2022, while Ben Diesel, handled by Dallas Stewart, is 6-1 in the same field.
- Eastern Time.
- Weir, a racing insider and Beyer Speed Figure maker located in Saratoga Springs, has examined the sequence and formed his wagers, which he outlines in his analysis below.
- He was on a roll the previous year.
- Davis Stakes, the Tampa Bay Derby, and the Peter Pan Stakes, he also won the Risen Star Stakes, the Bluegrass Stakes, and the Pennsylvania Derby, and the Belmont Stakes, when he finished with a perfect score.
- He has now handicapped the Rebel Stakes entrants for 2022, chosen his selections, and put together his wagering strategy.
Top 2022 Rebel Stakes predictions
However, there is one surprise: Weir’s first choice is not Newgrange despite the fact that he is the 9-5 favorite. Newgrange, a son of Violence, has already earned two Grade 3 triumphs as well as two victories over two turns.
Additionally, he has a win on this track, having taken home the Southwest Stakes four weeks ago. Weir, on the other hand, was not pleased with the way Newgrange labored to clear the field in the Southwest. “The final race didn’t get my heart pumping,” Weir said to SportsLine after the event.
How to make 2022 Rebel Stakes picks, bets
It’s a long shot, but Weir’s top choice is primed to make waves on Saturday and send his backers to the cash register. Weir is putting this horse in his Rebel Stakes wagers for 2022, and you should do the same. Only at SportsLine will he reveal which horses he intends to back. So, who will be the winner of the Rebel Stakes in 2022? What long shot do you think is a must-back? In addition, how has Weir put together his bets? Visit SportsLine to view Weir’s Rebel Stakes choices, which include selections from the expert who just nailed the Pegasus World Cup trifecta, then check out the latest Rebel Stakes odds in 2022 below.
2022 Rebel Stakes odds, contenders, horses, lineup
|4||Un Ojo||12-1||SEE PICKS|
|5||Texas Red Hot||12-1||SEE PICKS|
|6||Stellar Tap||10-1||SEE PICKS|
|7||Ben Diesel||6-1||SEE PICKS|
|8||Chasing Time||8-1||SEE PICKS|
|9||Barber Road||9-2||SEE PICKS|
|10||Ethereal Road||12-1||SEE PICKS|
|11||Dash Attack||8-1||SEE PICKS|