When Morvran challenges you to a horse race, you may pick from 4 horses: Cantarella, Nemrod, Chestnut, Zerrikanian bay. You may pick any of them as they all have the same stamina and speed. The only difference being their color.
- Which horse should I choose for Broken Flowers Witcher 3? When Morvran challenges you to a horse race, you may pick from 4 horses: Cantarella, Nemrod, Chestnut, Zerrikanian bay. You may pick any of them as they all have the same stamina and speed.
Which horse do I bet on Witcher 3?
It does not matter which horse you choose as they have the same stats. If the Baroness goes to the races with you than she will bet on Nemrod no matter what.
How do you beat the broken flowers race in Witcher 3?
- Help Zoltan chase out the tramps. Before you can continue your investigation, you need to clear out the ruffians inhabiting the building.
- Search the ground floor for clues using your Witcher Senses.
- Read Dandelion’s planner.
- Talk to Zoltan.
- Talk to Vespula.
- Talk to Elihal.
- Talk to Molly.
- Win the Race.
Can you get a different horse in Witcher 3?
Even though in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt there’s no way to change your horse based on their skills and stats, you can have different horses in case you get tired of having always the same brown-colored Roach.
Can you romance Rosa in Witcher 3?
Rosa Var Attre is never again featured in The Witcher 3. But after a few minutes of clicking through the many threads on this particular sidequest (apparently a significant number of other players had had a similar reaction), I discovered that this is indeed the only way that the Var Attre relationship can conclude.
Where is crow’s perch?
Crow’s Perch is located southwest of Burned Ruins and northeast of Troll Bridge.
How do I start Broken Flowers Witcher 3?
The quest will start automatically after the seance in the Novigrad Dreaming quest. Go to the Rosemary and Thyme inn at the entrance gate to Novigrad (M6,20) to meet with Dandelion. Instead of the bard, you will find Zoltan there. The meeting with the dwarf will start with a fight with four unwelcome guests.
Does Dandelion have a sister?
When the race is over or doesn’t happen, go talk to Molly to learn about Dandelions “sister.” With all your new information about Dandelion, go back to the Rosemary & Thyme to compare your notes with Zoltan.
Why does Geralt call his horses Roach?
“Płotka” is the Polish term for a female horse, and it’s also an informal version of the word “płoć,” which literally translates to “roach” or “roachy.” Geralt is known for favoring mares over stallions, therefore, the monster hunter’s preference ties his steed’s name to Polish terminology.
Who is Geralt’s true love?
Yennefer is said to be Geralt’s true love, so it would suggest their feelings are genuine. Saying this, their romance will be a tumultuous one throughout The Witcher stories.
How do I get a new horse Witcher 3?
If you desire a more permanent replacement, you will have to wait until the final part of the “Blood on the Battlefield” main quest, when Ciri’s father will reward you with a black Nilfgaardian mare if you refuse to take money from him for bringing Ciri home.
Does Geralt love Yennefer or Triss?
And, as you will know, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt makes players choose between Geralt’s two love interests: Yenn and Triss. The former is Geralt’s long-running love interest, and in the books, it’s Yennefer who Geralt loves. In other words, this is considered the more canon choice.
Can you fail the fencing lessons quest Witcher 3?
Is Fencing Lessons Missable or Failable? This quest will not start if you did not agree to another fencing lesson with Rosa. This quest can also fail after the player starts the main quest The Isle of Mists.
Can you romance dandelion Witcher 3?
It makes sense then that this has created a new surge in players of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, though some are a bit disappointed that there isn’t an option to romance Jaskier (who goes by Dandelion in the games) in the game.
Broken Flowers – The Witcher 3 Wiki Guide
Broken Flowers is a recurring task in Novigrad, according to an advertising. Geralt is attempting to track down Ciri’s friendDandelion, and the most obvious trail to follow is that of the ladies Dandelion has romanced in and around Novigrad. You may start by visiting his company, RosemaryThyme, to learn more about this route. When you arrive, you’ll see the dwarfZoltani kicking some ruffians out of the way. Help an old friend out by cleaning up the area. When the ruffians have been driven out of the premises, use your Witcher Senses to explore and locate Dandelion’s planner.
You and Zoltan decide to divide the list (which is fairly lengthy) and start in search of them.
He has a bit extra knowledge about each of them that he thinks may be useful in the future.
When you arrive at her laundry company, she is being harassed by goons who want money from you.
- When the guys have left, speak with Vespula about Dandelion before continuing your journey.
- Make your way over to Elihal the elf’s tailor shop in order to meet him.
- You’ll have a better understanding of Dandelion and be able to continue on your journey.
- When you go into the classroom, she will be in the middle of instructing a group of youngsters.
- The last is really amusing.
- Once you have that piece of information, you may proceed with your journey.
- Rosa, according to Zoltan, was in need of a fencing coach, as he suggested before.
Make your way to the basement and give Rosa a brief tutorial in sword play before disclosing that you just want information about Dandelion.
It is the only method to unlock the side mission ” Fencing Lessons “, which is required to complete the game.
advertisement Molly is the final, although not the least, member of the group.
When you get close to the home, the mother of Arjan from The Witcher 2 comes out to greet you.
If he is still living, she behaves in a much more courteous manner.
Greetings from General Voorhis, who can be found in the interrogation quest ” Imperial Audience.” He offers to accompany you to the races, where Molly is expected to appear.
When you arrive, the general will offer to race you for a reward of a nice saddle, which you will gladly accept.
Go chat to Molly when the race is done or if it does not take place to find out more about Dandelions’ “sister.” With all of your new knowledge about Dandelion, return to the RosemaryThyme to compare your notes with Zoltan, who will be waiting for you.
She performs at the Kingfisher Inn every night, and Zoltan advises that they meet after dusk there.
Enter the building and take in the performance. After then, you’ll have the opportunity to speak with Priscilla on your own and discover that Dandelion had crossed a powerful villain named Whoreson Junior. It’s time to track down Junior and find out where Dandelion has gone missing.
The Witcher 3 – Broken Flowers, Zoltan, Dandelion, Superior Racing Saddle, var Attre villa
Broken Flowers, Zoltan, Dandelion, Superior Racing Saddle, and var Attre villa are all featured on this page. If you want further assistance, ourWitcher 3 walkthrough might be of use. Dandelion, Ciri’s old buddy who is now the proprietor of a pub in Novigrad, has come to your attention in your dreams. If necessary, leave the inn (maybe taking advantage of the innkeeper’s ample supply of food and drink on your way out) and deal with the alcoholics on the street.
Select your method of dealing with them, whether it is by offering them money, utilizing the power of suggestion, or simply sending them on their way with no further interaction. After that, follow the goal marker to the Rosemary and Thyme, fending off any thugs or bandits who dare to assault you as you make your way through the city’s murky streets. Aid Zoltan in his pursuit of the tramps. Before you can proceed with your investigation, you must first sweep away the thugs who have taken up residence in the premises.
- Talk to Zoltan about Ciri and Dandelion after the tramps have vanished from the scene.
- The tavern’s ground level appears to be deserted, so activate your Witcher Senses and begin looking for clues on the ground floor of the establishment.
- Take a look at your Inventory and read Dandelion’s Planner for a list of women’s names along with driving instructions to their respective residences.
- Talk to Zoltan about it.
- Consult with Vespula.
- When you arrive, you have many options for appeasing the guys who are bothering your target: you may either pay over the money owing to them or stop the conversation and quiet them with your sword.
- Talk to Elihal about it.
Elihal may be found in a modest structure in the vicinity.
Before you depart, chat with Elihal again if you’re interested in exploring his wares.
Speak with Molly about it.
Continue walking through the streets until you reach the Baroness’ residence.
Finish your conversation with the general at the estate beyond the city gates, and if you want to try your luck at earning his saddle, agree to take part in a race on the estate grounds.
Take First Place in the Race You’ve logged a significant amount of riding time, so you shouldn’t have any difficulty winning the competition.
Speak with Molly about it. Locate Molly in the spectator stand and have a conversation with her regarding Dandelion. You should finish the conversation after you have gathered all of the information you require. Voorhis and Baroness La Valette will accompany you back to Novigrad, if you so choose.
Find Marabella and speak with Rosa var Attre
It is necessary for you to return to Novigrad in order to accomplish your current task. You may, of course, return on your own bicycle, having the opportunity to explore your surroundings. You can also approach Voorhis and the Baroness (who are located at the top of the spectator stand) about joining them on their journey home. Speak with Marabella about it. Returning to the city, descend the stairwell and take the short stroll to your next location. Inside the school, select whether you want to wait for the class to finish or disrupt it.
- If you’re feeling patient, take a few minutes to go about the classroom and see what you can find.
- Continue to work your way through the conversational options to learn about his interest for fungi, and then put the conversation to a close.
- Attre To bring your inquiry to a close, exit the school and travel north, returning to the city’s more wealthy sector by way of the stairwell.
- In the event that you inform the captain that you have come to visit Rosa, he will dismiss you and send you on your way, requiring you to find another entrance inside the home.
Get inside the var Attre villa
Figure out how to gain access to the Var Attre villa. To get access to the villa, you have two options: navigate your way around the rocks to the back of the house, or make your way via the dangerous sewers. It goes without saying that the first option is the simplest. Option 1Start by facing the entryway to get your bearings, then follow the wall around to the left, proceeding down the steps. A little distance farther down the route, the buildings begin to crumble, offering an expansive view of the surrounding farmland and countryside.
- After there, look for a little ledge a short distance farther on and descend to the grassy trail that winds around the boulder.
- The opposite side involves dropping down the next ledge and climbing up the rocky ledge to the right.
- (Optional) Option 2: Facing south, with the villa door in your rear view mirror, seek for the steps leading to the south-east corner.
- Once you’ve down the ladder, follow the sewage channel to the north-east, where it will take you in the direction of the goal marker.
- At some point, everything will come to an end, and you will emerge outside, with the countryside extending beneath your feet.
- Remove the love note from the body on the ground and climb the final rock to get access to the villa garden.
- Proceed to the main building and present yourself to Rosa var Attre.
Take a wooden practice sword and go to work.
Continue to follow the guard.
Rosa should be avoided at all costs.
No worries, she’s a piece of cake to defeat in combat; all you have to do is keep whacking her with your wooden sword till the session comes to a close.
After that, clarify that you’re seeking for information about Dandelion in particular.
Now she’s a little more combative, able to block your assaults more effectively and able to take more punishment before giving up.
After that, politely deny Rosa’s request for a one-on-one private session, inquire about Dandelion once more, and attempt to defuse the resulting quarrel.
Using ourWitcher 3 walkthrough and guide, you will be able to complete the main plot, as well as theWandering in the Dark andFamily Mattersmissions, and ultimately reach one of several possibleWitcher 3 endings.
Learn about the best Witcher 3 builds, the greatest Witcher 3 modifications, how to generate money in Witcher 3, where to discover Places of Power, and how to do Witcher 3 crafting and Witcher 3 Alchemy, among other things.
We can also assist you with expansions such as our Hearts of Stone guide and our Blood and Wine walkthrough if you’ve completed all of those tasks.
Meet with Zoltan at the Rosemary and Thyme
Consult with Zoltan about your options. Take use of the time before leaving the villa to look for treasures. When you’re finished, head back to Zoltan’s Rosemary and Thyme for a drink. Engage him in discussion and share all of your newfound knowledge about Dandelion with him. To bring the dialogue to a close, find out more about Priscilla. After sundown, meet Zoltan at the Kingfisher Inn for a drink. Exit the Rosemary and Thyme and make your way north into the center of the city. Following your arrival at the Kingfisher Inn, proceed inside to relax and take in the entertainment.
Offer your assistance in rescuing him, so putting the present mission to a conclusion.
– Return to the index page of this post to see the remainder of ourWitcher 3 walkthrough guide.
Broken Flowers: The Witcher 3 Walkthrough And Guide
Broken Flowers is a key quest in Novigrad in The Witcher 3 and takes place in the city of Novigrad. It is your responsibility to locate the Dandelion in this location and speak with his acquaintances about him. Here’s a tutorial for the Witcher 3 levelBroken Flowers. This quest is recommended for players with a level of 11 or higher.
Go to Rosemary and Thyme
Your first task is to travel to the Rosemary and Thyme neighborhood. On the map, you can see where the place is. As you approach the front door, a cutscene will begin to play. You’ll meet Zoltan, a dwarf who will become your new best buddy.
Defeat the tramps
After the cutscene, use your fists to fight the tramps and complete the mission.
Search the room
Look around the room for any hints about the Dandelion’s disappearance. Make use of your witcher’s sixth sense. On the ground floor, you’ll discover a barrel and his personal planner. To find out what the next clue is, read the Dandelion’s Planner.
Talk to Vespula
After then, you’ll see five different locations on the map. They may be found on the map below, where they are denoted by the quest symbol. Vespula is the first lady, and she lives in the southernmost part of the kingdom. As soon as you arrive, you’ll come across several bandits. We went with the phrase “Vespula has new protection.” You only have to mention The King of Beggars and they’ll let you go without a struggle!
Talk to Elihal
After that, go to a neighboring residence where you’ll meet Elihal, who happens to be a male.
Look for Marabella
Following Elihal, you can seek for Marabella, who is located within the city. She works as a teacher, and there will be some little children around. You have the choice of waiting outside or selecting the ‘Can’t Wait’ option. We selected ‘can’t wait,’ and she will present you to the other students in her class. From here on out, it’s all good-natured banter.
Talk to Molly
Next, locate Molly, who happens to be a member of the baroness’s staff. It’s more convenient to accompany them to the race track. In the course of the chat, you will have the option to race with the general.
If you do, you will be awarded a superior racing saddle, assuming that you win the race, which is unlikely. You can even pick your own horse if you so choose. We went with Cantarella, the first horse we saw, but Nemrod was recommended.
Win the horse race
After that, you’ll need to win the race in order to receive a superior racing saddle. Immediately following the race, chat with Molly, who is sitting down. Once you’ve finished, you should speak with the general. You may follow them back to the city, saving yourself the trouble of making the lengthy trek.
Talk to Rosa
Rosa var Attre is the final woman on the list. She’s in the mansion, and she’s surrounded by security. When you knock on the door, a cutscene will begin to play. Geralt was barred from entering because we said, “I’m the new cook,” throughout the course of the talk.
Find a way into the villa
It is simple to enter into the villa by walking towards the left side of the courtyard and then towards the back. You’ll be able to access the villa’s rear compound by climbing up a flight of stairs. When you walk towards the sounds you hear, a cutscene will begin to play.
Follow the guard
After that, accompany the guard to Rosa’s training grounds, where you will serve as her new sword teacher. Take the wooden practice sword out of its sheath.
Once you’re in the basement, you need to defeat Rosa in a sword sparring match. After you’ve defeated her the first time, there will be a brief conversation with her, after which you’ll need to restart the sword fight. This means there are two fights with Rosa. During the conversation, you can choose to agree seeing Rosa again and it will unlock a side quest.
Consult with Zoltan
You should return to Zoltan when you’ve finished meeting the five persons on the Dandelion’s list. Following your appointment with Zoltan at Rosemary and Thyme, Dandelion will ask you to meet Priscilla, a poet whom Dandelion admires.
Meet Zoltan in the Kingfisher Inn
After that, proceed to the Kingfisher Inn. After the sun goes set, you’ll have to come inside. Meditation is only permitted outside the inn. If you come inside this room after dusk, a cutscene will play, during which you will be introduced to Priscilla’s singing. After a few sequences, the quest comes to a conclusion. Articles that are related: Walkthrough and Strategy Guide for An Eye for an Eye: The Witcher 3 The Witcher 3: Redania’s Most Wanted Walkthrough and Strategy Guide Ciri’s Story: The King Of The Wolves is a fictional character created by author Ciri (Witcher 3 Guide) The Witcher 3: Defender of the Faith Walkthrough and Strategy Guide The Witcher 3: Novigrad Dreaming: A Walkthrough and Strategy Guide Walking across the Pyres of Novigrad: A Witcher 3 Walkthrough and Guide The Witcher 3: Fake Papers: A Walkthrough and Strategy Guide
Broken Flowersis still a mystery. – The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is a role-playing game developed by CD Projekt RED. As soon as he learns thatCirihad spoken withDandelion while she was inNovigrad, Geralt sets out to track down the bard at theRosemary and Thyme brothel, which he inherited.
You should go to the Rosemary and Thyme, where you will discover two vagrants who have been ejected by Zoltan. Following a warm meeting, four additional vagrants arrive, and he needs your assistance in dealing with them. Following the battle, Geralt will speak with Zoltan, during which he will explain that Ciri may still be in the region. Unfortunately, Zoltan has some terrible news: he has no clue where Dandelion has gone, since she vanished when Zoltan was away on a business trip. As a result, you’ll need to search the first level for any remaining clues.
Zoltan will see that Dandelion has been meeting a lot of ladies lately and, lacking any other information, decides to divide the list in half so that each of them may hunt down one of the women.
Ensure that you speak with Zoltan about the women, notably Rosa var Attre, before you leave.
Remember that it doesn’t matter in what sequence you speak with the ladies, simply that when you speak with your first woman you will receive an additional $300 on top of the standard amount you would have received after speaking with the individual.
When you come across Vespula, a washerwoman, you immediately learn that she is being harassed by Whoreson Junior’s goons, which you promptly report. You have a few options to pick from: Having finished, she is available for conversation; however, she becomes unpleasant when Dandelion is mentioned because, after he made promises about them being together, she discovered him at the harbor with another woman after a week of interrogating her about the washer women at the bathhouse, and she kicked him out.
This elventailor is located in theFarcornersdistrict, just outside of Novigrad, in the city of Elihal. However, they do not know where Dandelion has gone, adding that the last time they saw the bard was when he came in to get some tailoring done, but they were more interested in questioning Elihal about Kalkstein and how he badly wanted to see the alchemist than anything else. Unfortunately for Geralt, the alchemist was recently slain in one of the pyres, which is unfortunate for him. After you’ve finished the dialogue, you’ll be rewarded with 150 points.
Depending on whether or not Aryan was slain, the dialogue may go in a somewhat different manner. Make your way to theGildorfdistrict, where Maria Louisa La Valette has an estate and where Molly works.
- Maria greets Geralt and the two of them proceed to the Veelbud Residence, where Molly is now hiding
- If Aryan was slain, Maria expresses scorn for her son’s assassin and returns to the house where her son was killed. If Molly no longer works at the inn, Morvran will inform Geralt that she no longer does so because, when Maria’s nephew visited the inn to pay his respects for Aryan, he happened to meet Molly and they soon married, making her Lady la Attard, and she now spends her days at the horse races near Vegelbud Residence
If you want to race Morvran before Molly arrives to Vegelbud Residence, you can do it there before she arrives. If you win, you will receive the superior racing saddle. It’s possible to interrogate Molly about Dandelion once she emerges; however, she hasn’t seen him in a while, and their most recent encounter was when Dandelion came by to borrow currency for a barge. He has also been spotted with his sister, who is a blonde-haired lady, according to her as well. Once you’ve finished chatting, you’ll receive 150 points.
A school in The Bits, close to the La Valette estate, is where Marabella is currently working as a teacher for some of the students. You have the option of waiting until the class is finished or, if you indicate you are unable to wait, you must then answer the students’ questions. After that, she talks about how Dandelion spent their last visit poring over a mold-related book before pointing one out to her, evidently not seeing her lack of interest in the subject. You’ll receive 150 points at the conclusion of the talk.
Rosa var Attre
The Var Attre estate is located in the Gildorfdistrict. Assume you’re the new swordplay instructor, and the guard will accompany you inside the classroom. If you didn’t question Zoltan about her earlier, instead make your way around the left side of the estate (as you face the main entrance) so that you pass through the Passiflora’s garden. Following the garden/cliff walls on the right until you reach a breach in the fence is where you should stop (sometimes a vomiting nobleman is standing around here).
- When you come across a body with a love message written on it, you’ll know you’re on the right track.
- However, upon discovering that you are Geralt, “Rosa” will inform the guard that you are her new training teacher and will direct you to the training room, where she will be with you shortly after.
- Following your successful completion of bringing her health down to half or allowing Rosa to beat you up, you may discuss Dandelion with her before she wants a rematch.
- The discussion will return to Dandelion if you agree to offer her private fencing lessons if you wish to complete the quest Fencing Lessons later.
- Dandelion was fond to aKoviritrobairitz, whom he referred to as “Callonetta,” and this was revealed by the characters.
If you are victorious in both of your battles against Rosa, she will approach you and ask if you would be willing to offer her a private lesson later on. If you wish to take Fencing Lessons, inquire about the time and location before departing with 150.
Talk to Zoltan
After you’ve spoken with everyone on your list, return to the Rosemary and Thyme to chat with Zoltan, who has recently purchased anowland and is attempting to train it to communicate. After not learning anything on his own, he inquires as to what Geralt has learnt, which leads to the revelation of Dandelion’s strange conduct as well as the varied descriptions of the lady. Because Zoltan is able to figure out that they’re speaking about Pricilla (who isn’t on the list), he says that Dandelion prefers her over any other lady.
- Make your way to the inn when the sun goes down to see Priscilla put on a small show for you.
- The following day, when Elsa sees Geralt, she will accuse him of being a murderer, but she will be dismissed by the other patrons, and Priscilla will intervene.
- Her revelations include the fact that Dandelion was plotting an assassination attempt on one of Novigrad’s most powerful crime bosses,Sigi Reuven, and that the last she heard, Dandelion was being followed by Whoreson Junior’s men.
- The adventure will come to an end here for 800 points.
While in Novigrad, Geralt learnt through the dreamer Corinne Tilly that Ciri had contacted me and that I was in the city. For this reason, he made his way to the Rosemary and Thyme, a wonderful institution that I had obtained from an admirer of my poetry, because he had reasonably anticipated that I would be present there. His hunt for Ciri appeared to be closer than it had ever been to a successful end. Unfortunately, fate had elevated his dreams just to stomp them to the ground in a terrible manner.
- His anguish was slightly alleviated when he came upon our old acquaintance, Zoltan Chivay – but the dwarf had only recently returned from a lengthy journey and was unaware of mine or Ciri’s plight.
- With the exception of a few triflings, the only thing they discovered was a planner that had notes on the ladies I had seen in the days leading up to my absence.
- Geralt engaged in conversation with the women in whose company I had previously been honored.
- Priscilla, a well-known and gifted trobairitz, was mentioned in their stories, and Geralt concluded that she might be able to provide further information.
- Whether he liked it or not, the witcher was in for an evening of exquisite culture, at the conclusion of which he wanted to have a serious conversation with the artist.
As Geralt became increasingly aware of my predicament, he decided to swim to my rescue in my leaky boat, complete with no paddle and surrounded by crocodiles that preyed on human beings.
- Make your way to the Rosemary and Thyme
- Assist Zoltan in chasing away the tramps
- Make use of your Witcher Senses to search for clues on the ground floor. Take a look at Dandelion’s planner. Talk to Zoltan about it. Discuss the situation with Vespula
- Discuss the situation with Elihal
- Discuss the situation with Marbella
- Find a way into the var Attre villa and escape. Keep up with the guard
- Take a wooden practice sword and go to work. Continue to follow the guard
- Beat Rosa
- Keep following the guard.
- Win the horse race
- Travel back to Novigrad on your own or with Voorhis to complete your mission.
- Consult with Zoltan about your options. After sundown, meet Zoltan at the Kingfisher Inn for a drink. Talk to Zoltan about it.
- A reference to the characters in Fifty Shades of Grey appears in Zoltan’s description of Marabella
- The quest name, Broken Flowers, is a reference to the French-American film of the same name starring Bill Murray, in which the main character chases down five ex-girlfriends from his past
- If you were successful in freeing the spirit in the Whispering Hillock, you will discover a letter on Marabella’s desk stating that “New admissions to Miss Marabella’s refuge are now being accepted.” Names and identifies each of the orphans ofCrookback Bogby’s name who have unexpectedly arrived asleep on the threshold of the shelter, indicating that the evil spirit followed its promise by saving the youngsters.
- It is possible to clip through the wardrobe into the next room as soon as the quest is completed. If Priscilla starts going towards a wardrobe after completing it, if you move in front of her and engage with her before she turns around, this is achievable. This chamber, strangely enough, has an Assassin’s Trousers
- Nevertheless, you are unable to leave the room since the exit door is locked. Interestingly enough, these pants are the only ones of their sort that have been identified as being lootable
Broken Flowers – Novigrad – Walkthrough
|Important Items in this Area|
|Letter from Frann|
|Letter from Bohmil de Rabbe|
|Letter from a Female Admirer|
|Gwent Players in this Area|
|Zoltan Chivay – Eithne Card|
Then, after leaving the Golden Sturgeon (if you haven’t already), peruse the notice board near the tavern for the notice “Contract Issued by the Temple Guard of the City of Novigrad,” which begins the quest “Deadly Delights.” Once you have the notice, you can go to the notice board near the tavern and pick it up. It’s well within your financial capabilities, but let’s stay on track for a change and go see Dandelion. His residence is located in the docks district, just north of the aforementioned bridge that joins the docks district to the nonhuman district, to the north-west of the “Gate of the Hierarch” signage.
- And it just so happens that this gorgeous voice belongs to Geralt’s old acquaintance Zoltan Chivay, who happens to be a paragon of dwarfdom.
- In this scenario, on the other hand, you have something in common: Dandelion has gone missing, and it is in everyone’s best interests to track him down.
- There is a “Letter from Frann” hidden in a barrel at the front door.
- His diploma may be seen on the wall next to the north-western door on the first floor.
- Another trophy of Dandelion’s may be found under a table, alongside an eccentric portrait of the bard, which is worth mentioning.
- In addition to the boring looting that may and should be done on this level and upstairs, there is also a lot of other stuff to accomplish.
- While this is all well and good, it is necessary to explore a wine rack behind a window near the door in order to locate “Dandelion’s Planner,” which has information on Dandelion’s most recent meetings.
- Read the book in your inventory to discover a few names: Rosa var Attre, Molly, Vespula, Marabella, and Elihal, just to mention a few.
- Once you’ve completed the task, you’ll be rewarded with five objectives: five females to speak with as you continue your hunt for Dandelion.
Flowers in the Non-human District
It’s best to start with the areas you’ve been to the most often and extensively. Return to the nonhuman district and go to the south-western corner of the island in order to locate Vespula, who has gotten herself into some serious danger. Make a choice between paying what she owes (200 Crowns) or convincing them that she is under protection from the King of Beggars, or say anything else to incite a scuffle.
After you’ve gotten rid of the Bandits (levels ten and eleven), you’ll be able to speak with Vespula and get some of the information you need to track down Dandelion. one way or another.
|For getting information from Vespula||150 XP|
Once you’ve protected one of Dandelions blossoms from Whoreson Juniors thugs (on the left), you may head over to Elihal. Is there an elf that dresses as a man? It’s not that unexpected, to be honest. Isn’t it true that elves exist? (right) Get back to the merchant’s shop on the north-east side of the bridge that joins the nonhuman district with the bigger island to the south, which contains Elihal’s lair. Inquire about Dandelion and. elves, to be precise. What else is there to say? Questions will bring up a number of topics, including the demise of Kalkstein, an alchemical buddy from the first Witcher game, which he will mention (a well paying one, at that).
Well, that’s life.
|For getting information from Elihal||150 XP|
They may all be located in close proximity to one another since they all live around a plaza at the northern end of Novigrad’s core district (which is referred to as “Gildorf” when you first reach the city), immediately south-east of the Passiflora and the “St. Gregory’s Bridge”signpost. But first, locate an open sewage grate towards the northern end of the area, next to some steps, and use it to avoid dealing with any of the females. The sewers may be reached by descending the ladder. From there, proceed north-east.
Assassinate them, examine several containers on top of a wooden platform for treasure, and then demolish a wall to the south-east of the wooden platform, which leads to a tiny chamber with mediocre loot within.
Well, that’s life.
which brings us to another point.
The Gildorf Three
Return to Gildorf square and make your way to the southernmost of the three markers in order to locate the estate of the baroness la Valette, a lady with whom Geralt has a longstanding relationship. That is not the type of history I’m talking about. When Geralt comes knocking on her door, she’ll be the first one out to welcome him, escorted by none other than Morvran Voorhis. Anything north of the Pontar, even a “neutral” city like Novigrad, appears to be a perilous location for a Nilfgaardian general, yet Morvran appears to be at ease enough to participate in some local races, to which Geralt is invited.
When Morvran arrives to the races, he will blabber on about horses before challenging Geralt to a race.
Once you’ve won, Morvran will follow through on his offer, and Molly will eventually be pointed out to you as the winner of the game. If you speak with her, she will provide you with further information on Dandelion.
|For winning the race||Superior Racing Saddle|
|For getting information from Molly||150 XP|
Engage in some horse racing (on the left), then converse with the third flower, Dandelions (right).
A Barnful of Trouble (Level 11)
While you’re out here. well, you may as well check out some of the sights, don’t you think? The first step is to travel south from the racetracks in order to locate the “Vegelbud Residence” signage. If you so like, you can now quickly return to Novigrad if you so desire. If you travel north-west from here, you’ll come upon a signpost that says “Wheat Fields” at a junction. It is possible to discover Carsten, both as a town and as a marker, by traveling south-west along the road from the “Vegelbud Residence” road signpost.
They’ll lock you inside so that you can deal with the monsters who have taken up residence inside, who just happen to be a quartet of Ghouls (level eleven).
|For killing the Ghouls||25 XP 20 Crowns|
Find one of the new signposts out here and use it to return to Novigrad in a short amount of time. Then return to the plaza, where the other two females are waiting. This time, proceed towards the eastern-most one, taking the stairwell down to the lower elevations where Marabella resides to arrive to her residence. When I walked into her house, she was in the middle of instructing a class of youngsters. You both agree to wait until class is finished before speaking with her. Continue to put up with her poetry, discover more about Dandelion, plunder the school, and then depart.
- Take the elevator back up to your room and proceed to the north, past the well, up some steps to locate a residence guarded by a group of Nilfgaardians.
- It is necessary to travel east of the Passiflora and south along ledges, leap a gap, and scale several rock walls (one of which has a dead body on it, as well as an unopened “Love Letter” nearby) to reach the rear, where you should speak with Rosa.
- As you enter the home, take a Wooden Sword from the guard and proceed downstairs to a training chamber.
- Fight Rosa and reduce her down to half her life expectancy in order to compel her to speak more.
- You’ll wind up battling with her again after you’ve asked her a few questions about Dandelion.
- Accept the invitation to begin the quest “Fencing Lessons”.
- In any case, her more conventional twin sister Edna will turn up and talk about Dandelion in depth, providing you with the additional knowledge you want.
The timing of your response isn’t important, nor is the extra chat you can engage in with them; just make sure you confirm your desire in teaching Rosa more swordplay before moving on.
|For getting infromation from Rosa||150 XP|
You should return to Dandelion’s bar, where you will discover Zoltan attempting in vain to teach an owl how to talk. Afterwards, inquire about his new acquaintance, and compare notes to discover that, to your surprise, you have been more productive with your time. Dandelion’s mystery woman, who will be performing at the Kingfisher Inn later that night, is identified by Zoltan. You’ll be there before you know it. First and foremost, though, speak with Zoltan once again and engage him in light conversation if you so want.
- Of course, elderly Zoltan enjoys a game of Gwent!
- Play him and you’ll discover that he’s equipped with a fairly rudimentary Scoia’tael deck, consisting primarily of cards with the “Muster” ability, some weather cards, and “Commander’s Horn” cards in abundance.
- If you defeat him, you will receive the “Eithne”card, which is a 10 Strength Hero Card that may be used in Scoia’tael decks.
- also has an excellent deck of cards on hand
|For beating Zoltan Chivay at Gwent||25 XP Eithne Card|
Zoltan proudly displays his freshly acquired, and oddly-dressed, pet (left). In the wake of considerable in-depth professional analysis, Geralt follows the trail of leads to the object of Dandelions’s continued affection (right). Anyway, walk over to the Kingfisher, which is located around the north-eastern end of Hierarch Square. this is the same tavern where you played Gwent with the Innkeeper Olivier, if you remember that. When you enter, you’ll be treated to a concert, after which the innkeeper from White Orchard will appear and accuse Geralt of being a witch.
Inquire about Dandelion, and after yet another detour, you’ll find out what the bard has been up to recently.
|For meeting with Priscilla||800 XP|
CCC: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Guide/Walkthrough – Story 11
Broken Flowers is the eleventh story in the collection. STORY NO. 11 – Withering Flowers Level: Objective: Recommended Level: Objective: Pay a visit to the Rosemary and Thyme garden. Geralt will now have to track down Dandelion after seeing him in a vision earlier in the day. The first step is to pay a visit to the Rosemary and Thyme Bed and Breakfast. As you walk out the door with Corrine, the dreamer, you’ll be confronted by a group of inebriated individuals. To get them to leave, you can either pay them, use the axii sign to persuade them to leave (for some free experience), or force them to leave.
- Even though the back door will be locked, as you approach the front door, an old friend will appear and “open” it for you in a dramatic scene.
- They appear to have taken exception to being thrown out into the street and have returned to express their dissatisfaction by pounding on the pavement with their hands.
- They will flee the building as soon as they have lost all of their health.
- Using your witcher senses, search the ground floor for clues to help you solve the mystery.
- Pick it up to trigger another discussion with Zoltan.
- You’ll want to ask about each of the ladies in turn before the conversation ends so you know what to expect from each.
- A washerwoman on the outskirts of the city (close to the Rosemary and Thyme) (close to the Rosemary and Thyme).
Step in to talk to the men: (200) I’ll pay what she owes – Costs 200 gold, but the thugs leave Vespula’s got new protection – Convinces the thugs to leave Get outa here – Triggers fight with thugs Choose the way in which you want to deal with whoreson’s men.
Listen to what she recalls about Dandelion and move on.
Walk into the hut to find the tailor waiting within.
Ask Elihal about Dandelion and leave the hut, pretty quick objective that one.
When you arrive at the mini-map marker for Molly (a wealthy looking house in the middle of the city), you’ll be stopped by a group of guards at the entrance.
Despite the baroness’ attempts to prevent you meeting Molly, the general will tell you where she can be found.
You can agree to accompany him (instantly fast-travel to the villa) or meet him there, finding your own way to the villa when you wish.
Select the mount you prefer (they are all similar, but I personally chose the grey to rub the general’s face in it when I won).
If you manage to beat him, you’ll win the saddle he is so proud of.
Listen to her complaints about being wealthy and comfortable as well.
After you part ways, it’s on to finding the next lady on the list.
Agree to wait outside (listening to the class talk is quite amusing) and she’ll come and talk to Geralt shortly afterwards.
My brain cells, my precious brain cells are lost, never to return.
On to the final woman on the list.
She is located in one of the well off buildings in the middle of town with guards waiting outside.
The captain will lead you through the house, letting you pick up a wooden practice blade along the way.
After some preparations, you’ll be facing her in one on one combat.
You can use counterattacks to throw her off and get a few swings in.
After reducing her health by around a third, the fight will stop and you will get the chance to ask her about Dandelion.
This time, you’ll need to drain three quarters of her health bar to defeat her.
Use the same strategies as you did in the first round to best her once again.
Have a chat with both sisters after your victory to fill in any missing gaps and then take your leave.
Objective: After sundown, meet Zoltan at the Kingfisher Inn for a drink.
Enter the front door to trigger a scene in which you finally meet Dandelion’s love interest.
After the performance, Priscilla will talk to you about Dandelion and tell you about two men who he was recently violently “acquainted” with. Looks like we have a new lead after all. This quest is over and a new one begins.
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt: Broken Flowers – walkthrough – The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Guide & Walkthrough
Breaking Flowers (Story 11) The eleventh story is titled “Blown-Up Flowers.” Level: Objective: Recommended: Make your way to the Rosemary and Thyme plantation Geralt will now have to chase down Dandelion after meeting him in a vision earlier this week. Visiting the Rosemary and Thyme Inn is the first step in the process. As you go out of the building with Corrine, you’ll be accosted by a bunch of inebriated individuals. To get them to leave, you can bribe them, use the axii sign to persuade them to leave (in exchange for some free experience), or force them to leave.
- Even though the rear entrance will be closed, as you approach the front door, an old buddy will appear and “unlock” the door for you in a dramatic scenario.
- Is it possible that the vagrants were not pleased with their treatment when they were thrown out onto the street and have returned to express their displeasure?
- They will exit the building after they have exhausted their health reserves.
- Objective: Use your witcher senses to search for clues on the bottom floor.
- Pick it up and bring it up with Zoltan to start another conversation.
- To read it, go to your inventory and find the newly discovered planner there.
- The goal is to speak with Vespula.
On the outskirts of the city, there is a washerwoman (close to the Rosemary and Thyme).
As you get closer, you’ll notice that she is pregnant.
Vespula has been given new protection.
Following that, you’ll have the opportunity to speak with Vespula.
The goal is to speak with Elihal.
Enter the cabin to discover the tailor who is waiting for you inside.
Ask Elihal about Dandelion and then depart the hut; it’s a rather straightforward task.
The problems have begun to set in.
In the midst of your conversation with them, the baroness will come, escorted by General Moorvran Voorhis, whom we saw previously in the Emperor’s palace.
After that, he’ll offer to show you the way to the villa where she’ll be staying if you want.
You’ll be challenged to a horse race by the general as soon as you get at the villa.
Because the race is pretty long, you’ll want to employ the traditional blocking method (slow down in front of the general’s horse while you regenerate stamina in order to keep him behind you) to your advantage.
After the race, you will get the opportunity to speak with Molly (or whatever her name is).
Molly (since the game says Molly over her head, thus Molly it is) is in charge of finding the missing Dandelion.
Following your thorough listening, climb/jump to the top of the pavillion where the general will be waiting to take you back to the city in a short amount of time (quick travel).
The goal is to speak with Marabella.
It is agreed that she would wait outside (listening to the class discussion is rather hilarious) and that she will come in and speak with Geralt shortly after.
My brain cells, my priceless brain cells, have vanished, never to be seen again.
We’ve reached the final woman on our list.
AttreAh is the lady who has a habit of savagely hitting fencing teachers.
Speak with the captain of the guard and inform him that you are the swordplay teacher that the woman has been looking for.
When you reach the bottom level of the home, you’ll notice that the basement has been converted into a sparring room, where Rosa will be waiting for you.
If you are at an acceptable level, the combat is rather straightforward.
Alternatively, you might simply hit her with fast light attacks while dodging away when she retaliates.
Following your successful acquisition of the final piece of information you want, Rosa will challenge you to a rematch.
The struggle, on the other hand, is exactly the same in every way.
Fencing Lessons becomes accessible as a secondary quest option.
The goal is to consult with Zoltan.
Objective: After the sun goes dark, meet Zoltan at the Kingfisher Inn.
When you walk through the front door, you will be taken to a scenario in which you will finally meet Dandelion’s love interest.
Dandelion will be discussed after the performance, and Priscilla will tell you about two guys that he recently became brutally “acquainted” with after the performance. It appears that we have found a new lead after all. This mission has come to an end, and a new one has begun.
- Broken Flowers is the eleventh story in this collection. STORY NO. 11 – Withered Flowers Level: Objective: Recommended Level: Pay a visit to the Rosemary and Thyme. Geralt will have to chase down Dandelion after seeing him in a vision. The first step is to stop by the Rosemary and Thyme Inn for a drink. As you go out the door with Corrine, the dreamer, you’ll be accosted by a gang of drunks. To get them to leave, you may either bribe them, use the axii symbol to persuade them to go (for some free experience), or force them to do so. Continue to follow the mini-map trail through the city until you reach the building with the marker in the middle, where you may turn around. Even though the rear door will be closed, when you approach the front entrance, an old acquaintance will appear and “unlock” the door for you in a scenario. The goal is to assist Zoltan in driving away the tramps. It appears that the vagabonds did not take kindly to being tossed out onto the street, and they have returned to express their displeasure with their fists. You’ll have to use your fists to engage and knock out all three of the opponents. They will escape the building after they have lost all of their health. Continue your conversation with Zoltan after it was brutally interrupted. Objective: Use your witcher senses to search for clues on the ground floor of the building. Finding the book (with glowing lights flowing from it) against the South wall of the inn on a wine bottle rack will allow you to progress forward in your journey. To start another conversation with Zoltan, pick it up. Read Dandelion’s scheduler as a goal. To read it, go to your inventory and find the newly discovered planner. To get a sense of what to expect from each of the girls, you’ll want to ask a few questions about them before the session comes to a close. Vespula is to be spoken with as an objective. You will arrive in Vespula first if you follow the predetermined order specified by the mission tracker. On the outskirts of the city, there is a washerwoman (close to the Rosemary and Thyme). Just as you’re about to walk up to her, you’ll notice a bunch of whoreson’s guys savagely beating her since she hasn’t paid her “protection” money yet. Introspect with the men by saying the following: (1,200) I’ll make good on her debt – This costs 200 gold, but the thugs are forced to depart. Vespula has been upgraded with new armor. The goons are persuaded to leave by him. Exit now – Thugs and Triggers engage in combat. Make a decision about how you’ll deal with Whoreson’s henchman. Then you’ll get to speak with Vespula, who will be present. Continue on after listening to her recollections of Dandelion. Talk to Elihal about your plans. Object: In the distance, you can see Elihal, who lives farther down the river from Vepula’s house. To discover the tailor waiting inside, simply walk into the cabin. That was really unexpected. To complete this objective, simply inquire of Elihal about Dandelion and depart from the cottage. Talk to Molly about your plans. The problems have begun to set in, as you could imagine. A set of soldiers will greet you at the gate of Molly, the mini-map marker for which is located in the heart of the city (it seems to be a luxurious home). Just as you are finishing your conversation with them, the baroness will come, escorted by General Moorvran Voorhis, whom we saw previously in the Emperor’s palace. Although the baroness will do all in her power to keep you from seeing Molly, the general will provide you with information on where she may be located. Then he will offer to show you the way to her property, which will be a kind gesture on his part. To accompany him, you may either agree to meet him there and find your own way to the villa, or you can meet him there and find your own way to the villa whenever you choose. You’ll be challenged to a horse race by the general after you’ve arrived at the villa.’ Choose your preferred mount (they are all identical, but I personally preferred the grey in order to rub the general’s nose in it when I defeated him when I won). You’ll want to utilize the usual blocking strategy (slow down in front of the general’s horse while you regenerate stamina in order to keep him behind you) because the race is rather lengthy. It is possible for you to win the saddle that he is so proud of by beating him. The conversation with Molly (or whatever her name is) may finally begin following the race. It’s over. ) about Dandelion, who has gone missing (since the game says Molly over her head, thus Molly it is) Pay attention to her whining about how she is affluent and comfortable. Following your thorough listening, climb/jump to the top of the pavillion where the general will be waiting to take you back to the city in a short amount of time. The next step is to locate the next lady on the list once you’ve parted ways with her. Talk to Marabella about your plans. When you arrive at Marabella’s place of employment, she is in the middle of a classroom lesson. It is agreed that she will wait outside (listening to the class discussion is pretty hilarious) and that she will come in and speak with Geralt shortly thereafter. No matter what you do, don’t bring up the subject of poetry. All of my brain cells, all of my priceless brain cells have been lost forever. She’ll also provide you with some further information on Dandelion, who has been missing since the beginning of the story. Finally, we get to the last woman on our shortlist. To speak with Rosa Var, our goal is to Fencing teachers are constantly being beaten by AttreAh, the lady who beats them. There are guards waiting outside her building, which is one of the more affluent ones in the heart of town. Interrupt the guards and inform them that you are the swordplay teacher that the lady has been looking for all day! In addition to guiding you through the home, you will be given the opportunity to pick up a wooden practice sword. After entering the bottom level of the home, you will notice that the basement has been converted into a sparring room, where Rosa will be waiting for you. Your one-on-one battle with her will begin after some preliminary preparations. As long as you are at an acceptable level, the combat should be straightforward. Using counterattacks to put her off balance will allow you to get in a couple swings in. Simply hit her with rapid, light blows, ducking away when she retaliates, and you’ll be OK. The struggle will come to an end once you have reduced her health to roughly a third of its original level, and you will have the opportunity to inquire about Dandelion. Rosa will challenge you to a rematch after she has obtained the last piece of information she requires. Rosa: In order to beat her this time, you’ll have to drain three-quarters of her health bar from her body. Although the battle has changed in certain ways, the overall battle has remained the same. Maintain your advantage over her by employing the same techniques you used in the first round. In the form of Fencing Lessons, a secondary quest becomes accessible. If there are any holes in your knowledge, have a conversation with both sisters after you win to fill them up, and then depart. Consult with Zoltan as a result of your mission. Having learned the truth about Dandelion’s disappearance, you should return the inn, where Zoltan will be waiting to put your heads together and figure out who the mysterious “other woman” is. Objective: After sundown, meet Zoltan at the Kingfisher Inn. Take a trip to a neighboring inn and employ meditation to shift the time if it isn’t already in the evening. To start a scene where you finally meet Dandelion’s love interest, go to the front door and open it. Dandelion will be discussed after the performance, and Priscilla will tell you about two guys that he just become “acquainted” with through violent means. As it turns out, we do indeed have a new lead. Now that this adventure is over, it is time to go on another.
Meeting with Zoltan in Rosemary and Thyme
The book of dandelion Following the seance in theNovigrad Dreamingquest, the quest will begin automatically after the seance. Follow Dandelion to the Rosemary and Thymeinn at the entry gate to Novigrad (M6,20) to meet up with him. Instead of the bard, you’ll come acrossZoltanthere instead. The meeting with the dwarf will begin with a brawl between the dwarf and four uninvited visitors. After then, look for a hint that will lead you toDandelion’s whereabouts. Pick up the book that has been left on the closet shelf beneath the window.
Now it’s time to chat to the ladies.
Vespula, Elihala, Molly and Marabella
Vespula Vespula is the first woman you will come across as you approach the gate. She will require your assistance after being attacked by four bandits. You have three options for dealing with your adversaries:
- Be victorious over them
- Make up a story about the woman being under the protection of the King of Beggars. Pay 200 crowns for her services
Following your conversation with the girl, you can visitElihal, who owns a shop to the east of the location where you met Vespula. He will not be able to provide you with much useful information. During the quest, you will have the opportunity to compete in a race outside of the city. After that, you can speak with Molly. She resides in a house near the notice board in the city’s center, which is convenient for her. The situation can become quite interesting – you can accompany the baroness and the general to a horse race and compete in it – you may even win a unique saddle in the process.
Once again, you will not be provided with any useful information.
It is possible to enter the baroness house through the latter option.
She is not going to provide you with any useful information.
Rosa var Attre
The final young lady is Rosa var Attre, who resides in the city’s northernmost reaches. She will have some of the crucial information you want, but not nearly enough of it – you will need to contact other females as well, anyway. Take the wooden sword and put it to good use in the training. Make your way to the front door. A guard will stop you; if you want to get inside, tell him you’re the new fencing teacher and he will let you in. The only alternative is to travel around to the rear of the building and through the rocky passageway that leads to the garden.
Carry thewooden sword with you and proceed to the training facility.
Fight with Rosa in a brief fencing match before the match. You will engage in a brief sparring session with Rosa. You’ll have to steal nearly half of her health from her. The second round will begin immediately following the conclusion of the talk. Taking away the remainder of her health is your responsibility this time. After the chat, her sister will arrive, and after a little discussion, you will be able to leave the house. Pay attention to the speech, though, because Rosa will ask you about fencing lessons two or three times throughout the game.
After you’ve spoken with the last female on the list, return to Zoltan’s room.
After then, wait until the sunset (if needed, you can use meditation to pass the time).
Next Novigrad, Oxenfurt, and the adjacent areas are included.
The City of Novigrad is a free city. JuniorPreviousNovigrad, Oxenfurt, and the adjacent areas The City of Novigrad is a free city. Novigrad Daydreaming is a fictionalized account of a real-life event that took place in Novigrad, Russia, in the year 2000.