Filters. (simile, colloquial, vulgar, of a man) Having a large penis. adjective.
What does the phrase ‘hung like a moose’ mean?
- Practical examples. ” He’s hung like a horse.
- Entries with “hung like a horse” Ezekiel 23:20 “There she lusted after her lovers,whose genitals were like those of…There are no user-contributed notes for this entry.
What does hung like a mule mean?
2 Taboo slang (of a man) having large genitals.
What does the phrase hung like a bull mean?
mod. having large testicles or genitals in general, like a bull. (Said of a male. Usually objectionable.)
What does hung like a skunk mean?
Definition of (as) drunk as a skunk US.: extremely drunk.
What does horse mean in slang?
Slang. a man; fellow. Often horses. Informal. horsepower.
What does hung like an elephant mean?
2 Taboo slang (of a man) having large genitals. Hung., hung up, hung up on, hung over. there’s an elephant in the room. exp. there is something really obvious that no one talks about.
What do you mean by hunk?
Definition of hunk 1: a large lump, piece, or portion a hunk of bread. 2: an attractive and usually well-built man.
Where did the term Hung come from?
Put simply, many got an erection, and often ejaculated. So the theory is that to be “well hung” originated from that “venereal event,” as they might have put it in the eighteenth-century.
What is the meaning of feeling hungry?
: suffering because of a lack of food: greatly affected by hunger.: having an uncomfortable feeling in your stomach because you need food: feeling hunger.: feeling a strong desire or need for something or to do something. 7
What does it mean to be hung like a moose?
2 Taboo slang (of a man) having large genitals.
What is the saying as drunk as a?
Also, drunk as a fiddler or skunk; falling-down or roaring drunk. Extremely intoxicated, as in He came home drunk as a lord. The three similes have survived numerous others.
Are you Skunked slang?
Getting skunked means being shut out or to be overwhelmingly defeated, as in, “They got skunked 19-1 in yesterday’s game.” Skunked also means to run out on a bill, as in “He left town and skunked the landlord.” It is a New England phrase that came into use around 1831.
What does the insult horse mean?
: a stupid or incompetent person: blockhead.
What does calling a girl a horse mean?
“A girl who wears t-shirts with horses on them and tapered denim pants, has really long hair in which they braid and fasten with a scrunchie in the back of their head, will “gallop” on the track during gym class…” – Urban Dictionary definition. “ If someone’s life revolves around horses, they are a horse girl” – Popbuzz.
What does get horsed mean?
be/get on (one’s) high horse. To be or become disdainful, superior, or conceited. hold (one’s) horses.
Urban Dictionary: hung like a horse
A word used to describe a man who has a huge penis that resembles an equine penis. Damn! You’re dangling from a tree like a horse! Paul Thundergod wrote the following: On the 3rd of July, 2003, Get hung up like a horsemug with this flag. One of the most commonly heard phrases in reference to an extremely huge penisof an ablessedman. As a result of his big size, CJ was able to generate the most cum during a competition, earning him the title of “Hanging Horse Champion.” byracinqueenn The 27th of July, 2014 Get hung up like a horsemug with this flag.
“It goes beyond nine.” As though they were inhuman.
byAndre 15th of June, 2006 Get hung up like a horsemug with this flag.
Get hung up like a horsemug with this flag.
- The reformed franker had Big Dis slung like a horse on his back.
- Dickhead with a big ass Damn!
- bySluttyTeen14 Get the Hung Like a Horse mug on March 30, 2015 by clicking here.
- Tall, black, and attractive with a lovely demeanor, yet dangling like a horse-fly.
- bySHLA On June 28, 2012, the flag was hoisted like a horse-flymug.
What does hung like a horse mean?
- Hung like a horse is a descriptive phrase. Having a huge penis is a good thing. The phrase’s etymology may be traced back to the Book of Genesis. “There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose discharge was like that of horses,” says Ezekiel in chapter 23 verse 20.
Freebase(3.33 / 3 votes)Rate this definition:
- A fantastic collection from French Connection, with the accent on – you guessed it – youthful, silky twinklings. We’re not talking about being young, but rather about being old. Take a look at the press notes. “By the way, is that chicken soup I’m smelling?” I inquire. In the words of Keeneye Reeves According to the liner notes, “An explosive series from the creators of some of today’s greatest boy-on-boy sex shows” (all legal, of course). Discover some of the cutest, youngest, and most adorable young males under the age of 18 who have ever been recorded on camera. When it comes to white chocolate, it is both innocent and sweet, terrible and nice.
Editors Contribution(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition:
- Hung like a stallion Having a huge cock that is lengthy, fat, and thick headed. On January 15, 2022, nicpaulo61 submitted a message.
How to pronounce hung like a horse?
- Chaldean Numerology is a system of numbers that was developed by the Chaldeans. The numerical value of hung like a horse in Chaldean Numerology is 8
- The numerical value of hung like a horse in Pythagorean Numerology is In Pythagorean Numerology, the numerical value of the phrase “hung like a horse” is 9
- Choose a language: Deutsch (German)
- Espaol (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- Deutsch (Spanish)
- Deutsch (German)
- Espanol (Spanish)
Word of the Day
|Definitions include: something you have now is worth more than two things you have just a chance of getting.|
|Definitions include: In the West/Central Canadian accent, “about” is pronounced somewhere between “aboot” and “a boat”.|
|Definitions include: an unspecified small number.|
|Definitions include: a mythical creature who is extremely happy or fortunate.|
|Definitions include: to bring up a subject that was resolved(or should have been resolved) long ago.|
|Definitions include: usually “dark horse candidate.”|
|Definitions include: when eating, to often eat a lot.|
|Definitions include: to continue trying something that one has had difficulty with in the past.|
|Definitions include: to make one’s future success dependent on something.|
|Definitions include: a big lie, exaggeration, or a lot of nonsense.|
|Definitions include: a formulaic “western” (that is – a story about the American West.)|
|Definitions include: having a large penis.|
|Other terms relating to ‘like’:|
|Definitions include: Seeact like (one’s) shit doesn’t stink.|
|Definitions include: to say, in reported speech or conversation.|
|Definitions include: to be present in large numbers.|
|Definitions include: of a woman, to be well-endowed.|
|Definitions include: large, muscular, and strongly built.|
|Definitions include: acronym for “dad I’d like tofuck “.|
|Definitions include: acronym for “do I look like I give a shit.”|
|Definitions include: to treat a person poorly, especially when there are witness(ed).|
|Definitions include: to drink alcohol to excess.|
|Definitions include: to die with others in a large group, usually within a short span of time.|
|Definitions include: This phrase means to stop something fully and finally.|
hung like a horse – WordSense Dictionary
The Bible is credited as the source of this term. As Ezekiel 23:20 describes her desire for her lovers, “their genitals were like those of donkey, and their discharge was like that of horses,” she “lusted for them.”
- The possessor of a largepenis
- (simile, colloquial, vulgar, of aman)
- Hung like a bear
- Hung like a bull
- Hung like a dino
- Hung like an elephant
- Hung like an ox
- Hung like a moose
- Hung like an eagle
- Hung like an ostrich
- Hung like a rhinoceros
- A cashew hanged, a chicken hung, a hamster hung, acne hung, and a gorilla hung are all examples of hangings.
Horse-like in appearance, with a huge penis.
Examples that were created automatically include: He’s tied to the wall like a horse. Tatoeba.org 2195194 is a sentence in the English language. Nevertheless, he was hanged like a horse. Women. There had been a couple of them. It was a really informal affair. He recalled the young blonde lady who asked him to marry her with a wry grin on his face on several occasions. Page 54 of the Black World/Negro Digest, published in February 1970. (Vol. 19, No. 4) As a parent, I couldn’t have been more pleased to see my kid hanged like a horse, and I couldn’t have been more pleased,” Weiner exclaims.
- School for Democrats (Democrat Elementary School) (Photo courtesy of Stew Pidschitz) You should know that he’s hung like a horse.
- — Late Night with Conan O’Brien hustler is a slang term for a male prostitute who works for the show.
- The infamous Big Black Book of Extremely Dirty Phrases (Photo courtesy of Alexis Munier) I believe we can all deduce that she is referring to a horse as inhung like a horse from the way she waggles her eyebrows.
- Maybe not indefinitely, but at the very least for a year or 10.
- Kissing the Frogs is the story of a widow’s journey through the world of internet dating.
- “I hope he’s hanged like Catherine the Great’s horse for you,” I hope.
- Men aiming to discredit Russia’s greatest monarch, Empress Catherine the Great, had circulated tales about her propensity for bestiality in order to defame her.
Lucky was described as being black, roughly 45 years old, with a medium build, and hanging like a horse around the Post Office. It is reported that he has worked for over two decades and has put many a mare (female horse) to pasture. At the Post Office, there is love and lust (David James)
Entries with “hung like a horse”
. Horse:. The horseshoe, horse-stinger, horse dealing, and horsewhip are all variations of the word “horse.” hanging from the ceiling like a horse Icelandic horse is a breed of horse native to Iceland. I’d be willing to eat a horse. a one-horse race with only one horse. well-hung (also well-hung ): see also well-hung (also well-hung ) (English) Rhymes for Pronunciation: -ʌŋ An adjective that describes meat that has been left for a period of time, usually hanging, to increase suppleness.
20:20 “There she lusted after her lovers, who were endowed with genitals similar to those of.
It appears that there have been no user-contributed notes for this item.
Add a note
Make a note next to the entry that says “hung like a horse.” Create a use hint or an example to contribute to the improvement of our vocabulary. Don’t ask for assistance, don’t ask questions, and don’t complain. HTML tags and hyperlinks are strictly prohibited. Anything found to be in violation of these principles will be deleted without further delay.
Low on the rungs (English) The verb was hung low in the simple past tense and the past. clung to it (English) The verb was stuck in the simple past tense and the past. hanging out with (English) Verb hung out in the past simple past tense and past perfect. dried on a clothesline (English) hung out to dry is a verb that means “hanging out to dry.” and is a simple past tense. drunk and hungover (English) Forms that are not conventional hungover hung is an adjective that means “hungry.” No-confidence vote in the House of Commons (English) hung parliament (plural: hung parliaments) is a noun that refers to a hung legislature.
hung parliament (plural: hung parliament) hung ten (English) hanged ten is a verb that means “hung up.” Simple past tense and past tense with a comma The moon was hanged from a tree (English) The moon was hanged by the verb Simple past tense and past tense with a comma hung tightlyhung tenacious (English) The verb was hanged tough.
WordSense is an English dictionary that provides information on the meaning of words, their spelling, synonyms, translations, and other related information. In this section, we address the following questions: What does “hung like a horse” mean? What is the correct spelling of “hung like a horse”?
Cambridge Dictionary Online, the Centre National de Ressources Textuelles et Lexicales, the Century Dictionary, Dictionary.com, the Dictionary of the Scots Language, the Dictionnaire Illustré Latin-Français, Duden, the Oxford English Dictionary, the Webster’s Dictionary, WordNet, and other resources are cited.
The specifics are contained inside the separate articles.
This article is provided in accordance with the terms of the license stated above. WordSense is a branch of the popular Wiktionary dictionary. On Wiktionary, the list of writers may be seen in the page history section. The article has been modified and supplemented as a result of this.
Introibo, What is the correct spelling of luteogenesis? , 牡丹花下死，做鬼也風流,วิปโยค
hung like a horse – English definition, grammar, pronunciation, synonyms and examples
Tatoeba-2020.08 Hung like a horse or Teenage sailors are two films that you might consider renting. Dwarf buthung like a horse, baby! OpenSubtitles2018.v3Dwarf buthung like a horse, baby! I’m willing to stake a lot of money on OpenSubtitles2018.v3. He’s tied to a tree like a horse. The OpenSubtitles2018.v3I’m a sexual machine who hangs like a horse on the wall. OpenSubtitles2018.v3Uh. (in a hushed tone) Oh, sire, you’ve had yourself rehung like a horse! opensubtitles2 And that you’re dangling from a tree like a horse.
- opensubtitles2 I’m willing to wager you’re rehung like a horse.
- OpenSubtitles2018.v3Oh, sire, you’ve had yourself rehung like a horse.
- opensubtitles2 You’d expect him to have been hanged like a horse, but there was very little evidence of that.
- One of them was hung from a tree like a horse, which caused excruciating pain.
- opensubtitles2This one is slung over the back of a horse.
- OpenSubtitles2018.v3She’s dangling from the ceiling like a horse, my love.
- OpenSubtitles2018.v3 OpenSubtitles2018.v3Uh.
- opensubtitles2 You’d think he’d been hanged like a horse, but there was very little evidence of it.
Definition of hung
- Top Definitions
- Related Content
This indicates the grade level of the word based on its difficulty. This indicates the grade level of the word based on its difficulty. verbhang is a simple past tense and past participle verb that means “to hang.” adjectiveVulgar is a slang term for vulgar.
- Hanging like a horse, hanging like a bull, hanging like a field mouse, and hanging like a field mouse are all idioms used to describe the size of the penis of a male
- (of a man) having a huge penis
- Well-hung: That guy is hung.
EVALUATE YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF AFFECT AND EFFECT VERSUS AFFECT! In effect, this exam will determine whether or not you possess the necessary abilities to distinguish between the terms “affect” and “effect.” Despite the wet weather, I was in high spirits on the day of my graduation celebrations.
- They were stranded unavoidably: they were stuck in heavy traffic and missed their flight
- They were stymied or confused by an issue
- See the entry athung-up for further information. Ballplayers in baseball and softball who find themselves caught between bases and in risk of being tagged out
- Obsessed with:a clerk who is too concerned with little things
- Fascinated with
OTHER WORDS FROM hung
WORDS THAT MAY BE CONFUSED WITH hung
Hanged,hung (See the use note at the end of this paragraph)
The Hundredth, the Hundredth, the Hundredweight, the Hundred Years’ War Huneker,hung,Hungarian,Hungarian bromegrass,Hungarian goulash,Hungary,hunger Huneker,hung,Hungarian,Hungarian bromegrass,Hungary,hunger
Other definitions forhung(2 of 2)
AbbreviationHungarian.AlsoHungHungary.Dictionary.com Unabridged Random House, Inc. 2022, based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Random House, Inc.
How to usehungin a sentence
- Next thing you know his arms are drooping, his head is dropped, and he is slowly walking down the road
- He appears to be unhappy to be leaving the fun behind. In the United Kingdom, no single political party achieved a clear majority in 2010, resulting in ahungParliament. Murrill rejected this, and Michel stated that other reasons, such as avoiding hung jury verdicts, had been given as justifications for nonunanimous convictions
- Nevertheless, Murrill did not believe this was the case. In order to produce this type of breeze, Davies Wykes suggests that old-fashioned double-hung windows are an excellent option.
- The mile-long swarm of police officers came to a stop just beyond the enormous American flag that draped above the roadway. Following their exit from the park, the protesters proceeded west on 110th Street and then turned right into 7th Avenue. People from the area had placed flowers and candles on the American flag, which was hung by someone in the neighborhood
- For a short second, the broader significance of what he was saying hung in the balance
- (while pounding his fist against the table and shouting) Youhungher
- Det. 2: A covered basket and a door-key were draped around her neck, and Davy immediately deduced that she was Sindbad’s housekeeper. The man rubbed his head in displeasure before sitting down and realizing that his coat was also hanging on the chair
- The little grain harvests had been completely destroyed, and doom hovered over the entire region. He sat in front of the glass that hung over the wash bench and 369 brushed his hair back. He reached up for her large, scratchy straw hat, which was hanging on a nail outside the entrance, and placed it on her head.
British Dictionary definitions forhung(1 of 2)
The normal past tense and past participle of the adjective arehangadjective.
- (of a legislative assembly) the absence of a party with a functioning majoritya hung parliament
- The inability to reach a decisiona hung jury
- The inability to settle a situationa hung jury
The condition of being hung overinformalsuffering from the consequences of a hangoverslang
- Due to a problem or delay
- In an emotional state of bewilderment
- Unable to complete the task at hand
He’s now obsessed with or primarily interested in modern art, which he describes as “caught up onslang.”
usage for hung
The past tense and past participle ofhang are both hanged: I hung the curtains; he hung the new artwork on the wall. When the meaning is ‘to hang or be hanged by the neck until dead,’ the past tense and past participle are changed: the traitors were hanged; they had hanged him at the crack of dawn. Similarly, this phrase is employed in the expression “I’m going to be hung.”
British Dictionary definitions forhung(2 of 2)
2012 Digital Edition of the Collins English Dictionary – Complete Unabridged Edition (William Collins SonsCo. Ltd. 1979, 1986) In 1998, HarperCollinsPublishers published the following books: 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, and 2012.
Find Synonyms for Slang Words
According to Urban Dictionary, the Urban Thesaurus was produced by indexing millions of various slang phrases that are defined on websites such as this one. These indices are then utilized to discover connections between the employment of slang phrases in different contexts. The hover-definitions are displayed using the official Urban Dictionary API, which may be found here. Please keep in mind that this thesaurus is in no way linked with the Urban Dictionary. Because of the way the algorithm works, the thesaurus will provide you with largely similar slang terms rather than precise synonyms when you search for a word.
The search algorithm is capable of handling phrases and strings of words, so if you are looking for words that are similar tololandroflyyou may enter inlol rofland and you should receive a list of relevant slang terms.
Please keep in mind that, owing to the nature of the internet (and particularly UD), there may frequently be a large number of awful and insulting phrases among the results.
The following individuals deserve special recognition for their contributions to the open-source code that was utilized in this project:@krisk,@HubSpot, [email protected]
Hung like a horse.
When I don’t know the solution to a question, I do what most people do: I go to Google and look for the answer. What does “hung like a horse” indicate, according to a Google search? Having a huge penis, according to Google. Where did the phrase “hanging like a horse” come from, according to a Google search? Google: Ezekiel 23:20 is taken from the Bible: Her passion for her partners was fueled by their donkey-like genitals and horse-like excretion, which she lusted after while in that place. In Ezekiel 23:20, the words Oholah and Oholibah represent the personifications of two cities: Samaria in Israel and Jerusalem in Judah, respectively.
- Equine characters such as asses and horses are introduced in Ezekial to demonstrate the intensity of passion.
- In order to demonstrate the intensity of passion.
- What happens when three men go hunting together, Scott, is far more intriguing than I give it credit for.
- Please, don’t leave!
- Don’t forget to pick up a copy of my book, “But Did You Die?”
Published byJulie Burton
Please don’t drop me as a friend because I’m a mother, a wife, a writer, and a bacon hater. View all of Julie Burton’s blog postings. Published