Pick Any of the Horses When Morvran challenges you to a horse race, you may pick from 4 horses: Cantarella, Nemrod, Chestnut, Zerrikanian bay. You may pick any of them as they all have the same stamina and speed. The only difference being their color.
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Horse combat The horse Geralt owned throughout the game is named Roach. There is a number of equipment available for Roach: saddles, saddlebags, and horse blinders.
Which horse do I bet on Witcher 3?
It does not matter which horse you choose as they have the same stats. If the Baroness goes to the races with you than she will bet on Nemrod no matter what.
Can you get a better horse in Witcher 3?
Even though in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt there’s no way to change your horse based on their skills and stats, you can have different horses in case you get tired of having always the same brown-colored Roach.
What is the best horse saddle in Witcher 3?
The Witcher 3 Best Horse Saddles The single best saddle in the game is the Caparison of Lament. The only trouble is, to acquire it, you need to make a specific endgame story decision for the Hearts of Stone DLC.
Should you steal the horses Witcher 3?
Disagree to Steal the Horses Disagreeing to steal the horses will make you end up having a fist fight with Aegar and will make Ciri very upset. After this, the quest will end immediately.
Where is crow’s perch?
Crow’s Perch is located southwest of Burned Ruins and northeast of Troll Bridge.
Can you tame wild horses in Witcher 3?
In The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Geralt can use Axii on wild horses to then ride them. It can also be used on multiple horses, so Geralt could essentially “tame” an entire herd.
Can Geralt get a new horse?
In both The Witcher books and video games, “Roach” is the name Geralt uses for his current horse. So, when his current steeds expire, in the heat of battle or otherwise, he anoints a new mare with the title.
Does Emhyr give you a horse?
Horse combat The horse Geralt owned throughout the game is named Roach. If Geralt visits Emhyr after he finds Ciri, and does not accept the coin offered, when he leaves he is granted a black Pure Bred Nilfgaardian thoroughbred stallion.
How do I get horse blinders in Witcher 3?
Horse blinders are simple blinders for Roach that add 20 to the fear level. they can be bought, found as loot, or given as a reward if Geralt beats Black Bogdan at the horse races near Crow’s Perch.
What’s the best Armour in Witcher 3?
The best Witcher armor in The Witcher 3
- Cat/Feline Gear Set.
- Wolf/Wolven Gear Set (“Wolf School Gear” free DLC)
- Bear/Ursine Gear Set.
- Manticore Gear Set (“Blood and Wine” paid DLC)
- Griffin Gear Set.
- Viper/Serpentine Gear Set (“Hearts of Stone” paid DLC)
- Kaer Morhen Armor and Warrior’s Leather Jacket.
What’s the most weight you can carry in Witcher 3?
Actually the max Is 250, the Fiend Decoction Increases the limit by 20.
Should I go with Ciri to see Philippa?
Geralt can either insist on going to the meeting with her or tell her she’ll be fine and let her go alone. Players need to allow Ciri to go alone if they want this choice to count towards a positive ending. Going with you. You’ll do fine on your own.
How do you get the best ending in Witcher 3?
To trigger the ‘best’ ending, Geralt has to help Ciri prepare for her battle. To do that, he needs to trigger three ‘positive’ choices: After the Battle of Kaer Morhen, telling Ciri that you “know what might lift your spirits,” will trigger a snowball fight, cheering her up after her disagreement with Avallac’h.
Should I tell Imlerith about Ciri?
He’ll ask about Ciri, and lying is of no use. You might as well tell the truth and inform him that she’s there. Before you fight Imlerith, be sure to mediate, also taking note that he is weak to the following. Although he looks slow, Imlerith is actually quite agile.
Broken Flowers – The Witcher 3 Wiki Guide
Broken Flowers is a recurring task in Novigrad, according to an advertising. Geralt is attempting to track down Ciri’s friendDandelion, and the most obvious trail to follow is that of the ladies Dandelion has romanced in and around Novigrad. You may start by visiting his company, RosemaryThyme, to learn more about this route. When you arrive, you’ll see the dwarfZoltani kicking some ruffians out of the way. Help an old friend out by cleaning up the area. When the ruffians have been driven out of the premises, use your Witcher Senses to explore and locate Dandelion’s planner.
You and Zoltan decide to divide the list (which is fairly lengthy) and start in search of them.
He has a bit extra knowledge about each of them that he thinks may be useful in the future.
When you arrive at her laundry company, she is being harassed by goons who want money from you.
- When the guys have left, speak with Vespula about Dandelion before continuing your journey.
- Make your way over to Elihal the elf’s tailor shop in order to meet him.
- You’ll have a better understanding of Dandelion and be able to continue on your journey.
- When you go into the classroom, she will be in the middle of instructing a group of youngsters.
- The last is really amusing.
- Once you have that piece of information, you may proceed with your journey.
- Rosa, according to Zoltan, was in need of a fencing coach, as he suggested before.
Make your way to the basement and give Rosa a brief tutorial in sword play before disclosing that you just want information about Dandelion.
It is the only method to unlock the side mission ” Fencing Lessons “, which is required to complete the game.
advertisement Molly is the final, although not the least, member of the group.
When you get close to the home, the mother of Arjan from The Witcher 2 comes out to greet you.
If he is still living, she behaves in a much more courteous manner.
Greetings from General Voorhis, who can be found in the interrogation quest ” Imperial Audience.” He offers to accompany you to the races, where Molly is expected to appear.
When you arrive, the general will offer to race you for a reward of a nice saddle, which you will gladly accept.
Go chat to Molly when the race is done or if it does not take place to find out more about Dandelions’ “sister.” With all of your new knowledge about Dandelion, return to the RosemaryThyme to compare your notes with Zoltan, who will be waiting for you.
She performs at the Kingfisher Inn every night, and Zoltan advises that they meet after dusk there.
Enter the building and take in the performance. After then, you’ll have the opportunity to speak with Priscilla on your own and discover that Dandelion had crossed a powerful villain named Whoreson Junior. It’s time to track down Junior and find out where Dandelion has gone missing.
Ahorse is a domesticated animal that is frequently employed as a mount or pack animal. In the novels, it serves as the major mode of transportation for the characters. As a result, distances are sometimes expressed as multiples of a “day’s ride,” which is estimated to be between 35 and 50 miles per day for really fine specimens and potentially as little as 20 miles per day for “ordinary” horses. Axiion wild horses may be used by Geralt in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, and he can then ride them. If the horse does not despawn, this will result in it being permanently ridable, which is an interesting side effect to consider.
- Roach (Polish:Potka) is the name Geralt gives to all of his horses, even the ones he rides. Mares are his preferred type of horse. Kelpie:mare Ciri’s was generally a bay horse, and such was the case here. She was a stunningly gorgeous black horse with incredible strength, speed, and agility
- Pegasus (Polish:Pegaz): Dandelion’s white gelding, also known as Pegasus.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Babiyetza: Dulla’s graymare
- Scorpion: Eskel’s horse
- Babiyetza: Dulla’s graymare
Two riders are mounted on horses.
- ↑1.01.1 It is a frequent misperception that a horse with a white coat is referred to as “white.” A truly white horse, on the other hand, is quite unusual. One visible distinction is that a white horse has pink skin, whilst a gray horse will have black skin, even if their hair coat is white
- Another difference is that a white horse has pink skin, whereas a gray horse will have black skin.
All of Geralt of Rivia’s horses are referred to as Roach (Polish:Potka) by the witcher, who is known as thewitcher. Mares are his preferred type of horse.
The name relates to theroach (Rutilus rutilus), a popular freshwater fish found across Europe. It has absolutely nothing to do with the cockroach, and it has absolutely nothing to do with either the French given name “Roche” or the figure Vernon Roche, either. Despite the fact that the English term for the fish (“roach”) shares its origin with the French phrase for “rock,” both terms are derived from the French word for “rock.” To emphasize this, it is worth remembering that the horse’s original Polish name was “Potka,” which is a miniature version of the word “Po” (meaning “roach”).
Furthermore, the Polish term is female-gendered, which correlates to Geralt’s fondness for mares – it would be strange for a stallion to be referred to as “Potka” if he preferred stallions.
However, the term “Potka” can also imply “little fry” in another context.
Following his victory in a race, Morvran Voorhis will congratulate Geralt, stating that he has “impressive riding abilities from someone for whom every horse is a little fry.” In this sense, the name becomes gender neutral, and may thus be used for both a mare and a stallion.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Horse-to-horse combat Roach is the name of the horse that Geralt rides throughout the game. Roach may be outfitted with a variety of items, including saddles, saddlebags, and horse blinders, among others. In addition, Saddlebags boost Geralt’s inventory limit while Blinders slow the rate at which Roach’s fear level grow. Saddlebags are also available for purchase. Instead of being attached to Geralt’s person like they were in the previous games, trophies obtained from hired monsters are now attached to Roach’s saddle.
Following this incident, anytime Roach is summoned, a black horse emerges in place of the original bay mare, causing confusion.
Blood and Wineexpansion
A witcher’s horse is more than simply a mode of transportation – just ask any bandit who has been struck in the skull by a well-aimed hoof during fight. While looking at the stars above the lonely road, many a witcher has discussed the nuts and bolts of his current contract with his horse, but few would acknowledge to doing so. Geralt called each of his mounts Roach, however no one is quite sure why he chose this name or what he had in mind when he chose it. When confronted with a question, Geralt would either duck or provide an evasive response.
- Roach, on the other hand, seems to accept the moniker without any concerns.
- In reality, though, he was quite connected to her and would never swap her for any other horse in the world.
- Not even one who, for some inexplicable reason, would occasionally find himself dancing on the roof of a peasant’s house.
- “A witcher’s horse isn’t like any other horse in the world.
- In addition, he learned that she was an utterly lovely conversational companion.
- On his way to the end of the questBeyond Hill and Dale., Geralt might choose to ride on the back of a white unicorn. The unicorn will transform your mount from Roach to the white unicorn, and this mount will serve as your permanent mount throughout both the original game and expansions. It is possible to save the game and start a New Game +over your save after you have discovered the unicorn.
- The roach (Rutilus rutilus) is a type of tiny freshwater fish that may be found in a variety of lakes and rivers throughout Poland. The fact that it is completely edible, yet many people despise it is owing to its tiny size and the presence of a large number of fish bones.
- The only time Roach appears in The Witcher is in the pictures
- Otherwise, he is absent. In The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, Roach appears just briefly during a concluding sequence, like he did in the previous game. There were plans for Roach to be able to ride on boats in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, allowing Geralt to accompany her on long journeys across oceans.
Roach is a character in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
The Witcher 3’s full-resolution render Geralt and Roach are a couple. Roach appears in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings. Roach, as seen in The Witcher 1. Roach, as shown in The Hexer Movie. Cardart for the game of Gwent. ” data-src=” data-src=”
Broken Flowers, Zoltan, Dandelion, Superior Racing Saddle, and var Attre villa are all featured on this page. If you want further assistance, ourWitcher 3 walkthrough might be of use. Dandelion, Ciri’s old buddy who is now the proprietor of a pub in Novigrad, has come to your attention in your dreams. If necessary, leave the inn (maybe taking advantage of the innkeeper’s ample supply of food and drink on your way out) and deal with the alcoholics on the street.
Select your method of dealing with them, whether it is by offering them money, utilizing the power of suggestion, or simply sending them on their way with no further interaction. After that, follow the goal marker to the Rosemary and Thyme, fending off any thugs or bandits who dare to assault you as you make your way through the city’s murky streets. Aid Zoltan in his pursuit of the tramps. Before you can proceed with your investigation, you must first sweep away the thugs who have taken up residence in the premises.
- Talk to Zoltan about Ciri and Dandelion after the tramps have vanished from the scene.
- The tavern’s ground level appears to be deserted, so activate your Witcher Senses and begin looking for clues on the ground floor of the establishment.
- Take a look at your Inventory and read Dandelion’s Planner for a list of women’s names along with driving instructions to their respective residences.
- Talk to Zoltan about it.
- Consult with Vespula.
- When you arrive, you have many options for appeasing the guys who are bothering your target: you may either pay over the money owing to them or stop the conversation and quiet them with your sword.
- Talk to Elihal about it.
Elihal may be found in a modest structure in the vicinity.
Before you depart, chat with Elihal again if you’re interested in exploring his wares.
Speak with Molly about it.
Continue walking through the streets until you reach the Baroness’ residence.
At the mansion beyond the city gates, finish conversing with the general and, if you fancy trying your hand at winning his saddle, agree to engage in a race.
Win the Race You’ve done plenty of riding by now, so you shouldn’t have much trouble winning the competition.
Speak with Molly about it. Locate Molly in the spectator stand and speak to her about Dandelion. When you have all the information you need, end the conversation. Return to Novigrad on your own or with Voorhis and Baroness La Valette
Find Marabella and speak with Rosa var Attre
Select your strategy for dealing with them, whether it’s through financial assistance, the power of suggestion, or simply sending them on their way. After that, follow the goal marker to the Rosemary and Thyme, fending off any thugs or bandits who dare to attack you as you make your way through the city’s eerie alleyways. Zoltan needs your assistance to chase away the tramps. Getting the ruffians out of the building is essential before you can move further with your investigation. Even though it’s a straightforward fistfight, keep moving to avoid getting cornered – there are several foes to contend with, and it’s easy to become overwhelmed if they all strike at the same time from every direction.
- Using your Witcher Senses, search the ground floor for clues.
- Instead of looking at the wine barrel, lute, award, or diploma, look at the book laying on the wine rack and promise to look into Dandelion’s woman friends to see if they have any further information.
- Take a look at your Inventory and read Dandelion’s Planner for a list of women’s names along with the addresses of their respective residences.
- Contact Zoltan to discuss your concerns.
- Speak with Vespula about your situation.
- In order to appease the guys bothering your victim, you may either pay over the money owing or finish the conversation and quiet them with your sword when you first arrive.
- Speak with Elihal about your situation.
A modest structure close houses Elihal’s residence.
You should chat with Elihal one more time before leaving if you’re interested in exploring his products.
Molly is the person to speak with When you’re finished, go outside and make your way back through the city gates.
Accept the invitation to accompany the Baroness and her gentleman companion to the races (or opt to locate Molly on your own, if you prefer), and the dialogue will come to a conclusion.
Decide on your horse (the preceding chat should have provided you with all of the information you require about their respective strengths and weaknesses), and then prepare to put your riding abilities to the test.
To win the Superior Racing Saddle, all you have to do is be the first person to cross the finish line of the single-lap race.
You should finish the conversation after you have gathered all of the information you require. Voorhis and Baroness La Valette will accompany you back to Novigrad, if you so choose.
Get inside the var Attre villa
Figure out how to gain access to the Var Attre villa. To get access to the villa, you have two options: navigate your way around the rocks to the back of the house, or make your way via the dangerous sewers. It goes without saying that the first option is the simplest. Option 1Start by facing the entryway to get your bearings, then follow the wall around to the left, proceeding down the steps. A little distance farther down the route, the buildings begin to crumble, offering an expansive view of the surrounding farmland and countryside.
- After there, look for a little ledge a short distance farther on and descend to the grassy trail that winds around the boulder.
- The opposite side involves dropping down the next ledge and climbing up the rocky ledge to the right.
- (Optional) Option 2: Facing south, with the villa door in your rear view mirror, seek for the steps leading to the south-east corner.
- Once you’ve down the ladder, follow the sewage channel to the north-east, where it will take you in the direction of the goal marker.
- At some point, everything will come to an end, and you will emerge outside, with the countryside extending beneath your feet.
- Remove the love note from the body on the ground and climb the final rock to get access to the villa garden.
- Proceed to the main building and present yourself to Rosa var Attre.
Take a wooden practice sword and go to work.
Continue to follow the guard.
Rosa should be avoided at all costs.
No worries, she’s a piece of cake to defeat in combat; all you have to do is keep whacking her with your wooden sword till the session comes to a close.
After that, clarify that you’re seeking for information about Dandelion in particular.
Now she’s a little more combative, able to block your assaults more effectively and able to take more punishment before giving up.
After that, politely deny Rosa’s request for a one-on-one private session, inquire about Dandelion once more, and attempt to defuse the resulting quarrel.
Using ourWitcher 3 walkthrough and guide, you will be able to complete the main plot, as well as theWandering in the Dark andFamily Mattersmissions, and ultimately reach one of several possibleWitcher 3 endings.
Learn about the best Witcher 3 builds, the greatest Witcher 3 modifications, how to generate money in Witcher 3, where to discover Places of Power, and how to do Witcher 3 crafting and Witcher 3 Alchemy, among other things.
We can also assist you with expansions such as our Hearts of Stone guide and our Blood and Wine walkthrough if you’ve completed all of those tasks.
Meet with Zoltan at the Rosemary and Thyme
Consult with Zoltan about your options. Take use of the time before leaving the villa to look for treasures. When you’re finished, head back to Zoltan’s Rosemary and Thyme for a drink. Engage him in discussion and share all of your newfound knowledge about Dandelion with him. To bring the dialogue to a close, find out more about Priscilla. After sundown, meet Zoltan at the Kingfisher Inn for a drink. Exit the Rosemary and Thyme and make your way north into the center of the city. Following your arrival at the Kingfisher Inn, proceed inside to relax and take in the entertainment.
Offer your assistance in rescuing him, so putting the present mission to a conclusion.
– Return to the index page of this post to see the remainder of ourWitcher 3 walkthrough guide.
How to Buy / Get New Horse in Witcher 3
Horses in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt are more than simply beautiful creatures; they also serve a critical function as beasts of burden and mode of transportation for the characters. Traveling around the Northern Realms on horseback is more convenient and faster, and you can attach saddlebags to your faithful steed to expand the size of your inventory and carry additional stuff. You’ll begin the game with a brown mare, but if you don’t like it or simply become bored of it, you may swap it out for another one in one of two ways:
- One of them is to tame wild horses with your Axii sign, but they will flee as soon as you dismount and will not respond to your summons
- Another is to tame wild horses with your Axii sign, but they will flee as soon as you dismount
- And a third is to tame wild horses with your Axii sign, but they will flee as soon as you dismount. The final part of the “Blood on the Battlefield” main quest will reward you with a black Nilfgaardian mare if you refuse to accept money from Ciri’s father in exchange for bringing Ciri home
- However, if you want a more permanent replacement, you will have to wait until the final part of the “Blood on the Battlefield” main quest. The most recent free DLC adds just horse improvements that may be obtained from the Merchant who was being assaulted by the Royal Griffin in the previous DLC. They are Temerian Horse Blinders, which increase the fear level of a horse by 20 points and cost 421 gold. Temerian Saddle increases stamina by 25 percent and costs 421 gold.
MORE CONTENT IN Witcher 3
Broken Flowers is a key quest in Novigrad in The Witcher 3 and takes place in the city of Novigrad. It is your responsibility to locate the Dandelion in this location and speak with his acquaintances about him. Here’s a tutorial for the Witcher 3 levelBroken Flowers. This quest is recommended for players with a level of 11 or higher.
Go to Rosemary and Thyme
Your first task is to travel to the Rosemary and Thyme neighborhood. On the map, you can see where the place is. As you approach the front door, a cutscene will begin to play. You’ll meet Zoltan, a dwarf who will become your new best buddy.
Defeat the tramps
After the cutscene, use your fists to fight the tramps and complete the mission.
Search the room
Look around the room for any hints about the Dandelion’s disappearance. Make use of your witcher’s sixth sense. On the ground floor, you’ll discover a barrel and his personal planner. To find out what the next clue is, read the Dandelion’s Planner.
Talk to Vespula
After then, you’ll see five different locations on the map. They may be found on the map below, where they are denoted by the quest symbol. Vespula is the first lady, and she lives in the southernmost part of the kingdom. As soon as you arrive, you’ll come across several bandits. We went with the phrase “Vespula has new protection.” You only have to mention The King of Beggars and they’ll let you go without a struggle!
Talk to Elihal
After that, go to a neighboring residence where you’ll meet Elihal, who happens to be a male.
Look for Marabella
Following Elihal, you can seek for Marabella, who is located within the city.
She works as a teacher, and there will be some little children around. You have the choice of waiting outside or selecting the ‘Can’t Wait’ option. We selected ‘can’t wait,’ and she will present you to the other students in her class. From here on out, it’s all good-natured banter.
Talk to Molly
Next, locate Molly, who happens to be a member of the baroness’s staff. It’s more convenient to accompany them to the race track. In the course of the chat, you will have the option to race with the general. If you do, you will be awarded a superior racing saddle, assuming that you win the race, which is unlikely. You can even pick your own horse if you so choose. We went with Cantarella, the first horse we saw, but Nemrod was recommended.
Win the horse race
After that, you’ll need to win the race in order to receive a superior racing saddle. Immediately following the race, chat with Molly, who is sitting down. Once you’ve finished, you should speak with the general. You may follow them back to the city, saving yourself the trouble of making the lengthy trek.
Talk to Rosa
Rosa var Attre is the final woman on the list. She’s in the mansion, and she’s surrounded by security. When you knock on the door, a cutscene will begin to play. Geralt was barred from entering because we said, “I’m the new cook,” throughout the course of the talk.
Find a way into the villa
It is simple to enter into the villa by walking towards the left side of the courtyard and then towards the back. You’ll be able to access the villa’s rear compound by climbing up a flight of stairs. When you walk towards the sounds you hear, a cutscene will begin to play.
Follow the guard
After that, accompany the guard to Rosa’s training grounds, where you will serve as her new sword teacher. Take the wooden practice sword out of its sheath.
Once you’ve made it to the bottom, you’ll have to overcome Rosa in a sword-fighting competition. After you’ve defeated her the first time, there will be a brief dialogue with her, after which you’ll need to restart the sword battle. This indicates that there will be two battles with Rosa. During the chat, you have the option of agreeing to visit Rosa again, which will result in the unlocking of a side mission.
Consult with Zoltan
You should return to Zoltan when you’ve finished meeting the five persons on the Dandelion’s list. Following your appointment with Zoltan at Rosemary and Thyme, Dandelion will ask you to meet Priscilla, a poet whom Dandelion admires.
Meet Zoltan in the Kingfisher Inn
After that, proceed to the Kingfisher Inn. After the sun goes set, you’ll have to come inside. Meditation is only permitted outside the inn. If you come inside this room after dusk, a cutscene will play, during which you will be introduced to Priscilla’s singing. After a few sequences, the quest comes to a conclusion. Articles that are related: Walkthrough and Strategy Guide for An Eye for an Eye: The Witcher 3 The Witcher 3: Redania’s Most Wanted Walkthrough and Strategy Guide Ciri’s Story: The King Of The Wolves is a fictional character created by author Ciri (Witcher 3 Guide) The Witcher 3: Defender of the Faith Walkthrough and Strategy Guide The Witcher 3: Novigrad Dreaming: A Walkthrough and Strategy Guide Walking across the Pyres of Novigrad: A Witcher 3 Walkthrough and Guide The Witcher 3: Fake Papers: A Walkthrough and Strategy Guide
The Witcher 3 Player Finds Horse in Unexpected Location
One In The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt, the player comes upon a wild, apparently untameable horse in an unexpected spot within Novigrad, which they must learn to ride. The Witcher 3: The Wild Huntis a role-playing game that is well-known for its compelling story, player actions that have an influence on the game’s ending, and powerful fighting system. Also included are several horses with whom Geralt of Rivia may engage in interaction, as well as train and ride. One exception, though, is The Witcher 3 player was recently taken aback when he came upon a horse in a spot where it had no business being.
- Not only is it rare for players to come across a horse in this building, but the horse also seems to be equipped with gear at the time of contact.
- It appears that the horse has reared back substantially in Mhapsekar’s screenshots, probably as a result of the strange surroundings it has found itself in.
- It’s interesting to note that the NPCs appear to be uninterested in this beast, despite the fact that it doesn’t appear to be Geralt’s beloved horse Roach.
- When they attempted to tame the horse with the Axii sign, it failed miserably, and numerous of The Witcher 3’s normally realistic NPCs looked to be terrified for reasons Mhapsekar couldn’t quite fathom.
- As of this writing, it appears that other fans of The Witcher 3 are finding the situation to be pretty amusing.
- Mhapsekar reacted by explaining that they would not kill a horse until absolutely necessary, however another advised that they simply kill the animal and flee the premises.
- This theory was supported by a number of people.
- The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt is now available for purchase on PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One systems.
- These, on the other hand, are far more difficult to come by.
- Nicola Jean Kapron’s full name is Nicola Jean Kapron (620 Articles Published) A latecomer to the gaming industry who grew up in a family where there were no gaming consoles.
- She enjoys many types of games, but her favorites include narrative-driven games, role-playing games, indie games, games with charming creatures, and horror games, although she specializes in them.
She intends to leverage her writing background to give her work at GameRant a distinct taste by incorporating it into it. Nicola Jean Kapron has more to say.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Guide On How To Get A New Horse
If you’ve played or are currently playing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, you’re probably aware that horses play an essential role in the game’s gameplay. Those are not only gorgeous creatures or gadgets that may be used to expedite your travels, but they can also assist you in transporting items around after you have saddlebags attached to them and your inventory space has been increased significantly. Additionally, CD Projekt RED believes that horses are extremely essential in the economy of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, as seen by the recent release of a free horse-based DLC pack that includes: Temerian Horse Blinders: Increase the fear level of a horse by 20 for 421 gold In exchange for 421 Gold, the Temerian Saddle grants +25 stamina.
There are now two options for accomplishing this.
- Make use of your knowledge of the Axii symbol. If you use this method, it will work quickly and easily, but the horses you enchant will flee as soon as you dismount and will not listen to your call. Allow yourself to be rewarded with a black Nilfgaardian mare if you refuse to accept money from Ciri’s father during the last section of the “Blood on the Battlefield” major quest
- Otherwise, wait until the end of the “Blood on the Battlefield” main quest.
Check out our compilation video on Horse Glitches in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt if you want to have some fun as well.
Broken Flowers – Novigrad – Walkthrough
|Important Items in this Area|
|Letter from Frann|
|Letter from Bohmil de Rabbe|
|Letter from a Female Admirer|
|Gwent Players in this Area|
|Zoltan Chivay – Eithne Card|
Then, after leaving the Golden Sturgeon (if you haven’t already), peruse the notice board near the tavern for the notice “Contract Issued by the Temple Guard of the City of Novigrad,” which begins the quest “Deadly Delights.” Once you have the notice, you can go to the notice board near the tavern and pick it up. It’s well within your financial capabilities, but let’s stay on track for a change and go see Dandelion. His residence is located in the docks district, just north of the aforementioned bridge that joins the docks district to the nonhuman district, to the north-west of the “Gate of the Hierarch” signage.
- And it just so happens that this gorgeous voice belongs to Geralt’s old acquaintance Zoltan Chivay, who happens to be a paragon of dwarfdom.
- In this scenario, on the other hand, you have something in common: Dandelion has gone missing, and it is in everyone’s best interests to track him down.
- There is a “Letter from Frann” hidden in a barrel at the front door.
- His diploma may be seen on the wall next to the north-western door on the first floor.
- Another trophy of Dandelion’s may be found under a table, alongside an eccentric portrait of the bard, which is worth mentioning.
- In addition to the boring looting that may and should be done on this level and upstairs, there is also a lot of other stuff to accomplish.
- While this is all well and good, it is necessary to explore a wine rack behind a window near the door in order to locate “Dandelion’s Planner,” which has information on Dandelion’s most recent meetings.
- Read the book in your inventory to discover a few names: Rosa var Attre, Molly, Vespula, Marabella, and Elihal, just to mention a few.
After you’ve finished reading, speak with Zoltan again and inquire about the people that have been named. Once you’ve completed the task, you’ll be rewarded with five objectives: five females to speak with as you continue your hunt for Dandelion. Joy.
Flowers in the Non-human District
It’s best to start with the areas you’ve been to the most often and extensively. Return to the nonhuman district and go to the south-western corner of the island in order to locate Vespula, who has gotten herself into some serious danger. Make a choice between paying what she owes (200 Crowns) or convincing them that she is under protection from the King of Beggars, or say anything else to incite a scuffle. After you’ve gotten rid of the Bandits (levels ten and eleven), you’ll be able to speak with Vespula and get some of the information you need to track down Dandelion.
|For getting information from Vespula||150 XP|
Once you’ve protected one of Dandelions blossoms from Whoreson Juniors thugs (on the left), you may head over to Elihal. Is there an elf that dresses as a man? It’s not that unexpected, to be honest. Isn’t it true that elves exist? (right) Get back to the merchant’s shop on the north-east side of the bridge that joins the nonhuman district with the bigger island to the south, which contains Elihal’s lair. Inquire about Dandelion and. elves, to be precise. What else is there to say? Questions will bring up a number of topics, including the demise of Kalkstein, an alchemical buddy from the first Witcher game, which he will mention (a well paying one, at that).
Well, that’s life.
|For getting information from Elihal||150 XP|
They may all be located in close proximity to one another since they all live around a plaza at the northern end of Novigrad’s core district (which is referred to as “Gildorf” when you first reach the city), immediately south-east of the Passiflora and the “St. Gregory’s Bridge”signpost. But first, locate an open sewage grate towards the northern end of the area, next to some steps, and use it to avoid dealing with any of the females. The sewers may be reached by descending the ladder. From there, proceed north-east.
Assassinate them, examine several containers on top of a wooden platform for treasure, and then demolish a wall to the south-east of the wooden platform, which leads to a tiny chamber with mediocre loot within.
Well, that’s life.
which brings us to another point.
The Gildorf Three
Return to Gildorf square and make your way to the southernmost of the three markers in order to locate the estate of the baroness la Valette, a lady with whom Geralt has a longstanding relationship. That is not the type of history I’m talking about. When Geralt comes knocking on her door, she’ll be the first one out to welcome him, escorted by none other than Morvran Voorhis. Anything north of the Pontar, even a “neutral” city like Novigrad, appears to be a perilous location for a Nilfgaardian general, yet Morvran appears to be at ease enough to participate in some local races, to which Geralt is invited.
When Morvran arrives to the races, he will blabber on about horses before challenging Geralt to a race.
Once you’ve won, Morvran will follow through on his offer, and Molly will eventually be pointed out to you as the winner of the game. If you speak with her, she will provide you with further information on Dandelion.
|For winning the race||Superior Racing Saddle|
|For getting information from Molly||150 XP|
Engage in some horse racing (on the left), then converse with the third flower, Dandelions (right).
A Barnful of Trouble (Level 11)
While you’re out here. well, you may as well check out some of the sights, don’t you think? The first step is to travel south from the racetracks in order to locate the “Vegelbud Residence” signage. If you so like, you can now quickly return to Novigrad if you so desire. If you travel north-west from here, you’ll come upon a signpost that says “Wheat Fields” at a junction. It is possible to discover Carsten, both as a town and as a marker, by traveling south-west along the road from the “Vegelbud Residence” road signpost.
They’ll lock you inside so that you can deal with the monsters who have taken up residence inside, who just happen to be a quartet of Ghouls (level eleven).
|For killing the Ghouls||25 XP 20 Crowns|
Find one of the new signposts out here and use it to return to Novigrad in a short amount of time. Then return to the plaza, where the other two females are waiting. This time, proceed towards the eastern-most one, taking the stairwell down to the lower elevations where Marabella resides to arrive to her residence. When I walked into her house, she was in the middle of instructing a class of youngsters. You both agree to wait until class is finished before speaking with her. Continue to put up with her poetry, discover more about Dandelion, plunder the school, and then depart.
- Take the elevator back up to your room and proceed to the north, past the well, up some steps to locate a residence guarded by a group of Nilfgaardians.
- It is necessary to travel east of the Passiflora and south along ledges, leap a gap, and scale several rock walls (one of which has a dead body on it, as well as an unopened “Love Letter” nearby) to reach the rear, where you should speak with Rosa.
- As you enter the home, take a Wooden Sword from the guard and proceed downstairs to a training chamber.
- Fight Rosa and reduce her down to half her life expectancy in order to compel her to speak more.
- You’ll wind up battling with her again after you’ve asked her a few questions about Dandelion.
- Accept the invitation to begin the quest “Fencing Lessons”.
- In any case, her more conventional twin sister Edna will turn up and talk about Dandelion in depth, providing you with the additional knowledge you want.
The timing of your response isn’t important, nor is the extra chat you can engage in with them; just make sure you confirm your desire in teaching Rosa more swordplay before moving on.
|For getting infromation from Rosa||150 XP|
You should return to Dandelion’s bar, where you will discover Zoltan attempting in vain to teach an owl how to talk. Afterwards, inquire about his new acquaintance, and compare notes to discover that, to your surprise, you have been more productive with your time. Dandelion’s mystery woman, who will be performing at the Kingfisher Inn later that night, is identified by Zoltan. You’ll be there before you know it. First and foremost, though, speak with Zoltan once again and engage him in light conversation if you so want.
- Of course, elderly Zoltan enjoys a game of Gwent!
- Play him and you’ll discover that he’s equipped with a fairly rudimentary Scoia’tael deck, consisting primarily of cards with the “Muster” ability, some weather cards, and “Commander’s Horn” cards in abundance.
- If you defeat him, you will receive the “Eithne”card, which is a 10 Strength Hero Card that may be used in Scoia’tael decks.
- also has an excellent deck of cards on hand
|For beating Zoltan Chivay at Gwent||25 XP Eithne Card|
Zoltan proudly displays his newly acquired, and oddly-dressed, pet (left). In the wake of some in-depth expert investigation, Geralt follows the trail of leads to the object of Dandelions’s ongoing affection (right). Anyway, head over to the Kingfisher, which is located near the north-eastern end of Hierarch Square. this is the same bar where you played Gwent with the Innkeeper Olivier, if you remember that. When you enter, you’ll be treated to a performance, after which the innkeeper from White Orchard will appear and accuse Geralt of being a witch.
Inquire about Dandelion, and after yet another diversion, you’ll find out what the bard has been up to recently.
|For meeting with Priscilla||800 XP|
CCC: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Guide/Walkthrough – Story 11
Broken Flowers is the eleventh story in the collection. STORY NO. 11 – Withering Flowers Level: Objective: Recommended Level: Objective: Pay a visit to the Rosemary & Thyme garden. Geralt will now have to chase down Dandelion after meeting him in a vision earlier in the day. The first step is to pay a visit to the Rosemary and Thyme Bed & Breakfast. As you go out the door with Corrine, the dreamer, you’ll be accosted by a bunch of inebriated individuals. To get them to leave, you may either bribe them, use the axii symbol to persuade them to go (for some free experience), or force them to leave.
- Even though the rear door will be shut, when you approach the main entrance, an old buddy will appear and “unlock” it for you in a dramatic moment.
- They appear to have taken exception to being tossed out into the street and have returned to express their dissatisfaction by pounding on the pavement with their hands.
- They will escape the building as soon as they have lost all of their health.
- Using your witcher senses, search the bottom level for clues to help you solve the mystery.
- Pick it up and bring it up with Zoltan to start another conversation.
- To read it, go to your inventory and find the newly discovered planner there.
- The goal is to speak with Vespula.
On the outskirts of the city, there is a washerwoman (close to the Rosemary and Thyme).
As you get closer, you’ll notice that she is pregnant.
Vespula has been given new protection.
Following that, you’ll have the opportunity to speak with Vespula.
The goal is to speak with Elihal.
Enter the cabin to discover the tailor who is waiting for you inside.
Ask Elihal about Dandelion and then depart the hut; it’s a rather straightforward task.
The problems have begun to set in.
In the midst of your conversation with them, the baroness will come, escorted by General Moorvran Voorhis, whom we saw previously in the Emperor’s palace.
After that, he’ll offer to show you the way to the villa where she’ll be staying if you want.
You’ll be challenged to a horse race by the general as soon as you get at the villa.
Because the race is pretty long, you’ll want to employ the traditional blocking method (slow down in front of the general’s horse while you regenerate stamina in order to keep him behind you) to your advantage.
After the race, you will get the opportunity to speak with Molly (or whatever her name is).
Molly (since the game says Molly over her head, thus Molly it is) is in charge of finding the missing Dandelion.
Following your thorough listening, climb/jump to the top of the pavillion where the general will be waiting to take you back to the city in a short amount of time (quick travel).
The goal is to speak with Marabella.
It is agreed that she would wait outside (listening to the class discussion is rather hilarious) and that she will come in and speak with Geralt shortly after.
My brain cells, my priceless brain cells, have vanished, never to be seen again.
We’ve reached the final woman on our list.
AttreAh is the lady who has a habit of savagely hitting fencing teachers.
Speak with the captain of the guard and inform him that you are the swordplay teacher that the woman has been looking for.
When you reach the bottom level of the home, you’ll notice that the basement has been converted into a sparring room, where Rosa will be waiting for you.
If you are at an acceptable level, the combat is rather straightforward.
Alternatively, you might simply hit her with fast light attacks while dodging away when she retaliates.
Following your successful acquisition of the final piece of information you want, Rosa will challenge you to a rematch.
The struggle, on the other hand, is exactly the same in every way.
Fencing Lessons becomes accessible as a secondary quest option.
The goal is to consult with Zoltan.
Objective: After sundown, meet Zoltan at the Kingfisher Inn for a drink.
When you walk through the front door, you will be taken to a scenario in which you will finally meet Dandelion’s love interest.
Dandelion will be discussed after the performance, and Priscilla will tell you about two guys that he recently became brutally “acquainted” with after the performance. It appears that we have found a new lead after all. This mission has come to an end, and a new one has begun.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt [ACT 1 NOVIGRAD] Broken Flowers (VIDEO)
This quest becomes accessible once you have completed the Novigrad Dreaming quest. After meeting with Zoltan and scouring the brothel for clues about Dandelion, you will discover a book containing the names of women and poetry about them. After finishing the book, you may speak with Zoltan to find out more about the women, or you can go meet them for yourself. There will be a number of changes in how some encounters play out while you are running about talking to the people in Dandelion’s book based on your Witcher 2 world state or how you interact with the individuals when you find them while running around talking to the people in Dandelion’s book.
Thugs should be intimidated by claiming to be her protector or that you are the King of Beggars.
Kill the Thugs – Vespula will not be happy, and she will be forced to relocate her washing company as a result of her actions.
Do Not Wait -Marabella will urge you to step back and let the youngsters to question you.
Edna/Rose is a variety.
Turndown Lessons -Do not accept to have Rosa as your instructor.
Molly and the Baroness La Valette is a fictional character created by French novelist Jean-Paul Sartre.
It has been confirmed that Arjan La Valette is still alive.
NOTE FROM THE GAMER: Compete against General Voorhls for a chance to earn a fresh new saddle that will increase your horse’s endurance.
If you take the Baroness to the races with you, she will bet on Nemrod no matter what the outcome is.
By the end of the adventure, you’ll get the opportunity to meet Priscilla, a bard who Dandelion is madly in love with.
The primary quest becomes available as a result of this.