Other Horse Racing Betting Apps and Sites
- FanDuel Racing.
How to bet on horse races for beginners?
- What Racetrack do you want to bet on?
- Pick which Race?
- Decide how much money you want to wager?
- State the wager type (Win,Place,Show or Across the Board)
- Pick the horse#( post position) or horses you want to bet on (make sure to give the teller the number of the horse,not the name of the horse)
Where can I bet on horse racing online?
California has five racetracks and state residents may bet online at:
Can you still bet on horse racing?
Betting on horse races is legal in much of the US. In the age of the internet and mobile devices, that often includes online wagering.
Is there an app to bet on horse racing?
TVG is hands down the best online horse wagering site. The new iPhone app is particularly easy to use. TVG is a safe and sensible way to bet when you can’t be there in person. TVG has money back promotions and wager rewards that get money back to the player.
Can I bet on horses on Draftkings?
100% legal wagering on horse racing FanDuel Racing is fully certified in over 20 states. See below if your state is one of them.
Is horse racing on Draftkings?
ENTER DRAFTKINGS’ FREE HORSE RACING POOL. Grab the reigns of this top-rated app. Once you’re saddled up, you’ll find it’s easy to use — silks and cap not required. Jump in on iOS or Android and play everywhere from your couch to the winner’s circle.
How do I place a bet?
To place a bet, simply find the event and outcome you would like to bet on and click to add it to your bet slip. Remember, the green numbers associated with each outcome are the odds, which determine the potential payout. You can add up to 12 picks to your bet slip at any given time.
How do I place a bet on 1xBet?
How To Bet On 1xBet
- Select a sport and an event.
- Choose the odds.
- Choose the type of bet.
- Make a bet.
- Confirm details of your bet.
- Deposit a bet!
How do I place a bet online?
To place a bet form a bookie’s website or app, choose one of the best sports to bet on and click on a betting market that you would like to punt on. Choose an outcome that you would like to back. You will see that your chosen outcome will appear on the bet slip, at the right-hand side of your screen.
What states is FanDuel horse racing legal?
Who can bet legally at FanDuel Racing?
What states allow TVG?
TVG offers wagering services to residents of Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey (under 4NJBets), New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon,
Best Online Horse Betting Sites – Online Horse Racing Sites
In most of the United States, wagering on horse races is permitted. In the age of the internet and mobile devices, this frequently entails the placing of wagers online.
Legal horse betting sites and apps for 2022
Here’s a look at the finest online horse betting sites and apps in the United States, as well as how to deposit money into your account. You’ll also find the most up-to-date odds on the Kentucky Derby in the section below. Up To $300 In Risk-Free Bets TVG is the number one horse betting recommendation on our site. Make use of the promotional code:LSRTVG.
Latest Belmont Stakes odds 2021
The chances are listed in the table below, according to TVG’s most recent presentation. Learn how to place a wager on the Belmonthere.
|Post Position||Horse||Current Odds||Jockey|
|2||Essential Quality||2-1||Luis Saez|
|4||Hot Rod Charlie||7-2||Flavien Prat|
|5||France Go De Ina||30-1||Ricardo Santana, Jr.|
|6||Known Agenda||6-1||Irad Ortiz Jr.|
|7||Rock Your World||9-2||Joel Rosario|
TVG is most well-known for being the channel to watch horse races on television. It does, however, provide online horse betting services.
- It takes only a few minutes to register for an account. You must provide your name, address, phone number, and birthday, as well as create a password for your account. You can create several passwords for your account. Additionally, you will be required to submit the last four digits of your Social Security number. Optional deposit methods include PayPal, TVG BetCash (for direct bank account deposits), credit or debit cards, TVG prepaid card, MoneyPak, PayNearMe, check or money order, and wire transfer
- Withdrawal methods include check or money order and wire transfer. Making a withdrawal:Once you have financed your account using one of the ways listed above, you can typically withdraw your funds in the same manner. Online Betting: You may place bets through the website or by downloading their app from the App Store. Although there is no Android app available at this time, the website has been optimized for mobile use. Bettors have access to the whole spectrum of straight and exotic bets accessible to them. For virtually many races, you may also conduct your study immediately on the website or in the app itself. In addition, because it is TVG, many races may be viewed online on the TVG website. TVG Discount Code: If you use the promo codeLSRTVG on your first wager, you may get a risk-free bet of up to $300. Participants in the rewards program earn points for each bet, which they may redeem for wager credits at a later date.
Play now at TVG and get up to a $300 Risk Free Bet!
It is produced by the New York Racing Association (NYRA) and is accessible to bet on horse races in the United States.
- Creating an account requires the following information: a name, an address, a phone number, a birth date, and a Social Security number. Besides that, you’ll need to register an account with a username, a password, and a PIN for usage at tracks. Depositing options include Express Funding, which allows you to link your bank account, credit card, PayNearMe, and, at some tracks, by mail or wire transfer
- And, at certain tracks, by mail or wire transfer. Withdrawing: Once a deposit has been made, most of the same techniques may be utilized to withdraw funds
- However, once a withdrawal has been requested, the process may take longer. The only way to place bets is online or through a mobile browser
- There is no betting app available at this time. The complete spectrum of straight and exotic bets that any seasoned bettor would expect to find is available at NYRA Bets beyond that, though. Participants in the rewards program earn points for each bet, which they may redeem for wager credits at a later date.
What are the best horse betting sites in the USA?
Here is a comprehensive list of the legal horse betting sites in the United States, organized alphabetically. Horse racing information can be found on the internet, allowing bettors to increase their chances of becoming a successful bettor.
Top Horse Race Betting Sites in the USA
|Ranking||Best Horse Racing Betting Site||Best Welcome Offer|
|1.||TVG||Up to a $300 risk-free bet.|
How to bet on horse racing?
You will be able to put your first wager as soon as you have completed the registration and deposit process. This procedure will become second nature to you very fast. To complete the procedure, there are two steps. To begin, you must locate your pick as well as the form of wager you wish to put. Second, you add this to your bet sheet and confirm the amount of money you intend to put down. The track listings and race timelines on all three main racing websites may be used to find your way to the starting line of your event.
Adding a wager on your bet slip is as simple as selecting the line on which you want to wager.
Single bets may be placed by adding an amount to the bet and then confirming to place the bet.
After that, you’ll be ready to watch the race live on the internet and possibly walk away with some cash.
Horse betting apps
Nowadays, placing bets on your phone or tablet is a piece of cake. This is something that the greatest horse race betting services provide for. The most convenient method for most bettors is to use their mobile devices to access their websites. When you have a tiny screen, the display will automatically resize to fit your needs. All of the features, such as live streaming and results/stats, are available to you. It is possible to make deposits and place bets while on the go. There are dedicated horse racing applications available for download from the Apple App Store, which may be found here (for Apple devices).
Android users may download an app for TVG, but not for the other two sites, according to the company. This will be provided immediately via TVG (it is not in theGoogle Playstore). You’ll need to provide permission to a “unknown” source before you can download it.
Free bets, sign-up bonuses
Each of the main online horse racing websites provides free bets or bonuses to new customers. The manner in which they are delivered differs. Please keep in mind that they will be subject to playthrough requirements as well as other terms and limitations. More information on the fine print may be found in our in-depth horse race betting site evaluations. The bonus code LSRTVG will be applied to new accounts who join up using the bonus code. TVG: New accounts who sign up using the bonus codeLSRTVGwill earn a risk-free wager of up to $300!
Where can I watch the races?
When it comes to watching horse racing live, you’ll have a plethora of alternatives to choose from. Optional activities include everything from attending a local track meet to watching a live video on your cell phone. The following are the primary options:
- A Day at the Racetrack: With hundreds of racetracks around the country, many individuals may now find a venue within driving distance. Many racetracks have entertainment complexes, and some even have casinos where you can play casino games. On television: Major events are shown on the major networks
- Smaller, everyday races may be seen on TVG, which is a satellite channel. Simulcasting: Racetracks are connected together, with many of them showing races from other venues on large screens, as well as the possibility to put bets on them. A specialized off-track betting location that does not feature live races is available in some states, allowing you to place bets and watch races/check results. Online Live Streaming: The most famous horse racing websites (TGV, TwinSpires, and BetAmerica) all provide live streaming through their websites and betting applications. If you are a regular bettor, you will be able to watch the races in real time via your web browser
- If you are not, you will be unable to do so.
You’ll discover that most online horse racing betting companies include replays for active bettors – as well as a thorough results service – in the event that you miss a race.
Horse racing odds and picks
The odds for each race were established by the amount of money that was wagered on each individual horse. Positives and negatives can be used to convey these concepts. Example: If you see 4:1, you’ll earn $4 for every $1 you put down on the table (plus your initial stake back). The opposite is true if the odds are 1:4, which implies you’ll need $4 in wagers to win every $1 in return. In races when there is a clear favorite who is generally predicted to win, these ” odds-on ” picks can be discovered.
You have a number of opportunities to get compensated.
You will gain money over time if you are successful in picking probable winners or identifying selections whose prices are lower than their genuine winning prospects.
From basic form guidance and raw results to thorough prior performance databases, there is something for everyone.
Understanding the payouts
All horse racing bets are pooled together. The total amount of money wagered on a race across the country is split among the contenders. For example, if a million dollars is put on a horse to win a race, half of that money will be bet on a single horse. The victors (should this horse be the victor) will get a one-to-one payout. The payouts for winning place, show, and trifecta bets are decided in the same manner as well.
To figure out how much you’ll win depending on the current odds, multiply your bet by the odds displayed, then subtract your stake from the total. For example, suppose you find a pick with a 6:1 payout and place a $10 wager. Your payoff would be 6 x $10 plus $10, for a total of $70.
Biggest horse races across the US
From harness racing to Arabian horses, there are famous competitions for all sorts of horse racing, from harness to Arabian horses. When it comes to sporting events that capture the attention of the general public, the Triple Crown takes center stage. This consists of three thoroughbred races, each of which requires qualifying races to guarantee that only the greatest horses are allowed to compete. The races are listed below in chronological sequence. In order to win the Triple Crown, a horse must win all three races in the same calendar year.
- The Kentucky Derby is held at Churchill Downs racetrack in Louisville, Kentucky, and is dubbed “the most thrilling two minutes in sports” because of the excitement that surrounds it. The Kentucky Derby has been held every year since 1875, and it serves as the culmination of a two-weeklong event that includes a variety of races. There are a lot of traditions associated with this event. Some examples are mint julep drinks and a bouquet of flowers, which is placed on the winning horse. The Preakness Stakes is contested at the Pimlico Racetrack in Baltimore, Massachusetts, and is the second leg of the Triple Crown. It is held on the third Saturday in May, two weeks after the Kentucky Derby, and is held two weeks after the Kentucky Derby. This event is 1900 meters in length and takes place on a dirt track. A blanket of flowers is also laid on the winner of this race — in this case, black-eyed Susans – to commemorate their victory. The Belmont Stakes is the final leg of the Triple Crown, and if a horse has won both of the prior races, all eyes will be on him or her for the final leg of the Triple Crown. The Belmont Stakes is held at Elmont, New York, on the first or second Saturday in June, depending on the year. The first running of this 1.5-mile event took place in 1867. When the Triple Crown is on the line, it draws massive television viewership. Flowers have once again become a part of everyday life. It’s a white carnation blanket this time around, and the winner is dressed up accordingly.
Other races you can bet on in the United States
- The Arlington International Festival of Racing takes place at Arlington Park
- The Stars and Stripes Racing Festival takes place at Belmont Park
- The Haskell Invitational Stakes takes place at Monmouth Park
- The Travers Stakes takes place at Saratoga Race Course
- The Dubai World Cup takes place at Meydan Racecourse in Dubai
- And the Santa Anita Derby takes place at Santa Anita, California.
Where can you bet on horse races online in the US?
In certain states, placing bets on horse races online or on a mobile device is not permitted.
- Among the states are Alabama, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Wisconsin and Wyoming.
The locations and methods of wagering differ from state to state, although certain applications provide access to all of them. Apps and websites that operate in these states frequently enable betting on races that take place all across the country and even worldwide.
How is it legal?
Horse racing is exempt from the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA) due to a provision in the statute. It is up to the individual states to decide whether or not to permit internet gambling on horse races in their jurisdiction. State legislation have been adopted to permit online wagering and horse race betting applications in any jurisdiction where the platforms listed above provide gambling.
Virtual horse race betting
If there are no genuine horse races taking place, you can place bets on virtual horse races. These are computer-simulated races, but bettors can still place bets on the outcome of the event. More information on virtual sports betting may be found here. Due to legal restrictions in the United States, this is not currently available; however, land-based and internet casinos may begin to offer it in the near future. The practice of placing wagers on virtual horse races is increasingly popular in Europe and other regulated marketplaces across the world.
Horse racing breeds
The majority of people believe that racehorses are all alike. Behind the variances in color and height, you’ll find a number of distinct breeds belonging to various races. Thoroughbred Horses: Thoroughbred horses are the focus of the major races. Despite the fact that they come from a diverse range of backgrounds, they can all be traced back to three dads who were born in the 1700s. Those sires were subsequently sent to England, where they helped to develop bloodlines that were ultimately brought to the United States.
- These horses may have thoroughbred forebears, as well as a mixture of bloodlines.
- In addition to showjumping and harness/trotting racing, standardbred horses are also employed in other disciplines.
- These competitions are contested by horses of a distinct breed, known as Arabian horses.
- As the name indicates, these horses (who are classified as a subset of thoroughbreds) were initially produced in the Middle East and are now found all over the world.
Equine breeds known as quarter horses are descended from Spanish colonial stock and are a cross between horses and mules. The name is derived from a quarter-mile racetrack that was prominent during the early days of horse racing in the United States.
Horse race betting terms
There are a plethora of slang phrases, acronyms, and one-of-a-kind terminology linked with horse racing betting. The main definitions for each term are included in the following list to get you started. Blinkers: These cup-shaped devices, often known as “blinders,” are used to cover the eyes of horses, limiting their field of view to the track in front them. A colt is a horse that is male. A bet in which the bettor must predict the winners of two prominent races on the same day (usually consecutive races).
- Approximately 1/8 mile separates them.
- Filly: A horse that is feminine.
- Races are graded based on the caliber of the horses that compete in them (and purse).
- Handicap: In many races, the better horses (based on prior performance) are given extra weight in order to level the playing field.
- Off-Track Betting (OTB) is an abbreviation for off-track betting.
- The location of a horse in the starting stalls in relation to the position of the rail is referred to as the post position.
- This type of betting is referred to as pari-mutuel betting.
Pick 6: This is a wager that covers the full race card.
If this race does not result in a winner, the prize pool is carried over to the next scheduled race.
Show:A bet in which you win if your selection comes in first, second, or third place on the racetrack.
You may place bets on these races and watch them unfold live on television.
Trotting: Horses are not allowed to break into a gallop in this type of racing because of the rules.
You must correctly anticipate the first-, second-, and third-place finishers in a race in the exact sequence in order to win a trifecta wager. Win: This is the most basic horse racing wager, in which you select the winner of the race.
OFF TRACK BETTING
- $20M Saudi Cup is a football tournament held in Saudi Arabia. Learn more about the King Abdulaziz Racecourse, which will be held on February 26. The G3 Royal Delta will take place on February 26 at Gulfstream Park (Learn More)
- Dubai Racing Carnival Learn more about the period from January 14 to March 26.
U.S. Legal Off Track Betting
Become a member of OTB Open a free minutesbet account and place bets directly into pari-mutuel pools at racetracks all around the world. Use your credit card or one of our other easy payment options to fund your OTB account quickly and easily. BetWatchPlace your bets and watch free live race videoreplays on your PC, tablet, or mobile device with BetWatch’s software and services. Online horse racing betting is available at OffTrackBetting.com, which is a registered and controlled service in the United States that offers legal online horse racing betting at the greatest Thoroughbred, Harness, and Quarter horse tracks from all over the world.
- Join today and receive a $100 sign-up bonus as well as daily rewards
- There are no membership or per-wager fees
- Watch live horse racing video replays
Greyhound racing odds are available online from the most prestigious dog racetrack in the world. When you place a wager on a greyhound race from your mobile phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop, you may watch the race in real time.
- Win or lose, you can get cash rewards. There are hundreds of Greyhound races held every week
- Watch Live Dog Racing and Race Replays on the internet.
Make your Greyhound Racing reservations today. Horse Racing bets are much more important! Several thoroughbred, harness, and greyhound racetracks provide daily OTB Cash Reward opportunities.
- Rate schedule that is simple to grasp
- There are no perplexing point conversion programs
- Use to place bets or withdraw money as cash
Online Horse Betting
|Date||Race Track||Horse Race||Grade||Purse||Age/Sex||Distance|
|Feb 26||Gulfstream Park||Royal Delta Stakes||III||$150,000||4 up f/m||8.5f Dirt|
|Feb 26||Oaklawn Park||Honeybee Stakes||III||$300,000||3yo f||8.5f Dirt|
|Feb 26||Oaklawn Park||Rebel Stakes||II||$1,000,000||3yo||8.5f Dirt|
|Feb 27||Japan Racing Association||Hankyu Hai||III||$886,000||4 up||7f Turf|
|Feb 27||Japan Racing Association||Nakayama Kinen||II||$1,383,000||4 up||9f Turf|
|Mar 5||Aqueduct||Gotham Stakes||III||$300,000||3yo||8f Dirt|
|Mar 5||Aqueduct||Tom Fool Handicap||III||$200,000||4 up||6f Dirt|
|Mar 5||Gulfstream Park||Canadian Turf Stakes||III||$150,000||4 up||8.5f Turf|
|Mar 5||Gulfstream Park||Davona Dale Stakes||II||$200,000||3yo f||8f Dirt|
|Mar 5||Gulfstream Park||Fountain of Youth Stakes||II||$400,000||3yo||8.5f Dirt|
|Mar 5||Gulfstream Park||Herecomesthebride Stakes||III||$125,000||3yo f||8f Turf|
|Mar 5||Gulfstream Park||Honey Fox Stakes||III||$150,000||4 up f/m||8f Turf|
|Mar 5||Gulfstream Park||Mac Diarmida Stakes||II||$200,000||4 up||11f Turf|
|Mar 5||Gulfstream Park||The Very One Stakes||III||$150,000||4 up f/m||11f Turf|
|Mar 5||Gulfstream Park||WinStar Gulfstream Park Mile||II||$200,000||4 up||8f Dirt|
|Mar 5||Japan Racing Association||Ocean Stakes||III||$886,000||4 up||6f Turf|
|Mar 5||Japan Racing Association||Tulip Sho||II||$1,072,000||3yo f||8f Turf|
|Mar 5||Santa Anita||Beholder Mile||I||$500,000||4 up f/m||8f Dirt|
|Mar 5||Santa Anita||Buena Vista Stakes||II||$200,000||4 up f/m||8f Turf|
|Mar 5||Santa Anita||Frank E. Kilroe Mile||I||$500,000||4 up||8f Turf|
|Mar 5||Santa Anita||San Carlos Stakes||II||$200,000||4 up||7f Dirt|
|Mar 5||Santa Anita||San Felipe Stakes||II||$400,000||3yo||8.5f Dirt|
|Mar 5||Santa Anita||Santa Anita Handicap||I||$650,000||4 up||10f Dirt|
|Mar 6||Japan Racing Association||Yayoi Sho||II||$1,120,000||3yo||10f Turf|
|Mar 6||Santa Anita||Santa Ysabel Stakes||III||$100,000||3yo f||8.5f Dirt|
|Graded Stakes Race Results|
Horse Betting News
- Results of graded stakes horse racing, as well as video race replays. Watching race replays is a helpful technique for handicapping horses when it comes to horse betting.
2022 Royal Delta Stakes Contenders at Gulfstream Park
- Horse racing results and video race replays for graded stakes races are provided. When it comes to horse betting, watching race replays is a vital tool for handicapping.
2022 Saudi Cup ContendersOdds
- Saudi Cup field, post positions, and betting odds for the confirmed $20 million race on Saturday, February 26 at King Abdulaziz Racetrack
2022 Saudi Cup – Mishriff Back To Defend His Crown
- 2021 Saudi Cup winner Mishriff will return to the ring on Saturday, February 26 in the world’s most lucrative race at King Abdulaziz Racetrack in Amman, Jordan.
2022 Fountain of Youth Contenders at Gulfstream Park
- A look at the field and betting odds for the 76th running of the $400,000 Fountain of Youth Stakes, which will take place on Saturday, March 5 at Gulfstream Park.
2022 San Simeon Stakes at Santa Anita Park
- Barraza, who will be ridden by John Velazquez, will be attempting to win his fourth consecutive race against a field of eight in the Grade 3, $100,000 San Simeon at Santa Anita Park.
2022 General George Stakes ContendersOdds
- The 70th Grade 3, $250,000 General George will be held at Laurel Park on Saturday, February 19th. Here’s a look at the field, analysis, and odds.
2022 Barbara Fritchie Stakes ContendersOdds
- Preview the field, odds, and analysis for the 70th Grade 3, which is worth $250,000. On Saturday, February 19, Barbara Fritchie will perform at Laurel Park.
2022 El Camino Real Derby ContendersOdds
- Take a look at the field and betting odds for the 41st El Camino Real Derby, which will take place at Golden Gate Fields and provide the winner with 10 Kentucky Derby qualification points.
Types of Bets
Wagering 101 is a guide to the basics of wagering. There are several different types of bets to consider. Are you looking forward to betting on the Kentucky Derby and other races at Churchill Downs? As far as horseplayers are concerned, there is no shortage of bet kinds from which to pick while formulating their wagering tactics. Let’s have a look at the most prevalent sorts of bets in horse racing, which are as follows: Standard bets are as follows: Classic win/place/show wagers have been around for millennia, and there is no purer form of horse racing betting than these three basic bets on the outcome of a race.
The smallest amount of money that may be wagered is generally $2.
There are a variety of various wagers available for each race, but the three most fundamental are as follows:
- In horse racing, this is the simplest straightforward wager. If your selected horse wins the race, you will get your winnings. In order for you to win a wager on a horse to win the race, the horse must first finish first in the race
- Otherwise, the wager is lost.
- As an illustration, the reward for the 2015 Kentucky Derby was $7.80 for $2.
- Are you concerned that your first-choice candidate will lose in a photo finish? Place bets are designed to account for this eventuality by allowing you to cash in your ticket if your selection finishes in the top two. Your horse finishes first or second in the race, and you win the wager.
- For example, the payoffs for the 2015 Kentucky Derby were $5.80 and $8.40, for a total of $2.
- A show bet is the most straightforward wager in horse racing, and it pays off if your horse comes in first, second, or third. Payouts for parlay bets are often lower than those obtained by win or place wagers. If your horse comes in first, second, or third, you win the wager
- Otherwise, you lose it.
- For example, the payoffs for the 2015 Kentucky Derby were $4.20, $5.40, and $4.20, all for $2.
Win wagers have the greatest reward of the three bets because of the difficulty associated with them. A show wager will result in the lowest payment, but it will also have the highest probability of winning. If you are betting on a win, place, or show wager, the minimum amount is merely $2. Wagers on Exotic Species Exotic wagers are those that entail placing bets on two or more horses in a single race or across a number of different races. The payoffs can be more profitable than those of win/place/show bets, but they are more difficult to strike.
- It is possible to place exotic wagers in one of two categories: In single-race exotic wagering (sometimes referred to as “vertical” exotics), bets are placed on the order in which horses cross the finish line in a given race.
- The exacta is one of the oldest exotic bets, and it requires you to correctly predict the top two finishers in the race in the precise sequence.
- If you’ve mastered the art of placing win, place, and show wagers, you should try your hand at an exacta.
- You place an exacta wager by picking at least two horses to finish first and second in the race.
- It is possible to “box” your wager if selecting two horses in the correct sequence appears to be too tough.
- As an illustration, the payout for the 2015 Kentucky Derby was $36.30 for $1.
- Even while you’re still forced to pick the top two finishers, they don’t have to cross the finish line in the same sequence.
The smallest amount of money that may be wagered is frequently 50 cents.
Because a trifecta is more difficult to predict than win, place, and show wagers, as well as exacta wagers, it pays out more money than any of those bets combined.
It is possible to “box” your stake if selecting three horses in the correct sequence seems too tough.
As an illustration, the payout for the 2015 Kentucky Derby was $101 for $1.
Because the superfecta is a difficult wager to hit, many tracks provide a modest minimum betting value of just 10 cents, allowing gamblers to wager on a wide variety of combinations on a limited budget.
Do you believe you can correctly identify the top five finishers in the proper order?
Depending on the track, if no one gets to hit the Super High 5, the wagering pool is carried over to the next race in which the Super High 5 is available, resulting in a jackpot payout that is shared between the next round of winners.
As an illustration, the 2015 Kentucky Derby reward was $6,658.30 for a $1 bet.
Winning many races at a time is a fantastic method to keep your interest in the horses alive during a whole day of racing.
The smallest amount of money that may be wagered is between $1 and $2.
As the name indicates, the Pick 3 requires horseplayers to select the winners of three consecutive races at a minimum cost of 50 cents to $1 each selection.
The Pick 4 is one of the most popular exotic wagers, and it entails picking a quartet of consecutive wins on a budget of no less than 50 cents each selection.
Picking five winners in a row is difficult, which is why Pick 5 bets typically offer large payouts, even when played for the bare minimum of 50 cents.
As an illustration, the 2015 Kentucky Derby reward was $2,452.90 for a 50-cent wager.
The goal is to pick six consecutive winners.
As an illustration, the 2015 Kentucky Derby reward was $64,925.60 for a $2 bet. Have a good time with your wagers! Visit the betting guide library at TwinSpires for additional information on betting and handicapping sports.
Horse Racing Betting USA
In the majority of states in the United States, online horse racing betting is permitted. For example, a number of regulated horse racing betting companies in the United States have agreements in place with local tracks that allow fans from all over the country to watch live simulcast races and place bets on events taking place all over the country. Listed on BettingUSA.com are only racebooks that are legitimate, licensed, and operate in accordance with federal law in the United States.
Best Horse Racing Betting Sites and Apps
Bonus of $150 on your first deposit BUSA150Get Bonus$200 Deposit BonusPromo Code: BUSA150Get Bonus$200 Deposit Bonus Bonus Code: BET200Get a BonusUp to $300 in Risk-Free Bets on Your First Deposit Get a $300 bonus by using the promo code RISKFREE300. Legal horse racing betting sites, bonuses, and promotions are discussed on this page by BettingUSA.com. Additionally, applicable horse racing rules, key horse racing events, how to bet on horse races, and what all new fans need to know about getting started are discussed.
Online Horse Racing Betting Reviews
Strong state rules provide a secure experience at licensed horse racing betting sites, but certain online racebooks and horse betting apps stand out from the crowd when it comes to the number of tracks covered, the wagering interface, handicapping tools, and the worth of promos. In addition to covering hundreds of racetracks, the leading horse betting services have partnerships with each track that provide internet gamblers access to each track’s pari-mutuel pools and live racing footage. Our racebook evaluations take all of these considerations into account and provide a concise outline of what you may expect to find at trustworthy horse racing betting establishments.
In virtually all cases, opening a mobile betting account will result in the receipt of a deposit bonus or some other monetary incentive intended to encourage new consumers.
In this part, BettingUSA will explain how horse racing bonuses operate and what clients should be aware of before registering with the company.
AmWager Bonus: 100% up to $250
New AmWager clients can take advantage of a 100 percent deposit bonus of up to $250 on their first deposit. Bettors may get their AmWager bonus by creating an account and entering the promo code BUSA250 during the registration process.
TVG Bonus: 50% up to $250
New customers who register with the promo code 250DM will receive a 50 percent first deposit bonus worth up to $250 on their first deposit. If a customer registers for an account, uses the promo code 250DM, and makes a $100 deposit, they will be eligible for an additional $50 in wagering credits. TwinSpires is offering all new clients a bonus of up to $200 in exchange for signing up with the promo code BET200 and putting real money wagers with the site.
A $100 bonus is automatically awarded to new customers who sign up and wager at least $400 within 30 days, while a $200 bonus is awarded to new customers who wager at least $800 within 30 days.
BetAmerica Bonus: 100% up to $100
New players at BetAmerica may take advantage of a 100 percent match deposit bonus valued up to $100. A welcome bonus of $50 is granted to users who sign up and make their initial deposit of $50, with an additional $50 given as a bonus on top of that. Customers who make a deposit of $100 or more will get an additional $100 if they use the incentive to its full potential.
States With Legal Horse Racing Betting Sites
Legal horse racing betting sites are now available in the majority of states in the United States, with a few notable outliers owing to ambiguous or unfriendly legislation. Following is a map that shows where legal horse betting sites are available (in blue) and where they are not (in red) (red). Horse Racing is a popular sport in the United States.
Is Online Horse Racing Betting Legal in the USA?
Yes. Online horse racing betting is permitted at the federal level and in the majority of states in the United States. It wasn’t until 1978 that off-track betting (OTB) became officially authorized, thanks to the passing of the Interstate Horseracing Act. In accordance with the legislation, horse racing venues were permitted to accept wagers at off-track betting places, provided that any wagers placed at OTB locations went directly to the prize pools of the tracks that were staging live horse races.
- A legitimate horse racing website and betting application were launched as a result of this decision.
- Shortly after, the first horse racing betting sites in the United States became live.
- Betting on horse racing at approved US horse racing sites helps to support the domestic racing industry since all wagers put online are combined with those placed at the racetrack.
- Horse betting sites in the United States are not confined to accepting bets on domestic races.
Horseracing Integrity and Safety Act
Horseracing Integrity and Safety Act (HISA) – The Horseracing Integrity and Safety Act (HISA) was signed into law by President Trump in December 2020, and represents one of the most important improvements to the US horse racing industry in more than four decades. Previously enforced at the state level, the Horse Racing Industry Safety Act (HISA) was approved by Congress to introduce uniformity to horse racing safety, medicine, and anti-doping regulations. The horse racing business formerly worked under a patchwork of laws that varied from state to state, which advocates of the Horse Racing Industry Safety Act (HISA) contended was hazardous to both horses and riders.
- Horseracing Integrity and Safety Authority (HISA) is established under the authority of the Federal Trade Commission to work in conjunction with the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) in order to set rules, monitor the use of drugs in horses, and combat unlawful doping.
- Some of the bill’s proponents have also said that the rule is meant to ensure the long-term survival of the horse racing business.
- In 2019, and again in 2020, a string of fatalities at Santa Anita Park pushed the problem to the fore.
- “We’ve witnessed several heartbreaking events on the track in recent years.
“The horse racing fraternity has been devastated by doping revelations,” Mitch McConnel explained. This industry, as well as the 24,000 Kentuckians who work in it, are threatened by these threats. We must take action if we are to ensure the continuation of horse racing and its future.”
Major Horse Racing Events
Despite the fact that people wager money on horse races all year long, a large amount of the betting action is concentrated around major horse racing events.
Betting on The Triple Crown
The Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes, and Belmont Stakes are collectively known as the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Racing, and they represent the pinnacle of the thoroughbred horse racing betting season each year, culminating in the Kentucky Derby. Each year, the Triple Crown at Churchill Downs in Louisville, Kentucky, on the first Saturday in May, serves as the official start of the Triple Crown. As a follow-up to the Kentucky Derby, the Preakness Stakes is held on the third Saturday of May at Pimlico Race Course in Baltimore, and it is here that the equine racing world gets to see if there will be a Triple Crown contender, as all eyes are on the Kentucky Derby winner to achieve a repeat performance at Pimlico.
If a single horse wins all three races, he or she is dubbed a Triple Crown winner, having accomplished one of the most difficult accomplishments in the history of horse racing.
It is extremely tough to win the Triple Crown since each race is different in length, and horses tend to perform better at some distances than at others, making winning the Triple Crown extremely difficult.
How Betting on Horse Racing Works
This is a beginner’s guide to putting all forms of horse racing bets and wagers, so read it thoroughly. All of the bets listed below may be placed both in-person and online through ADW websites and mobile horse racing betting applications. At initially, the most effective method of getting started is to place simple straight bets. As you gain confidence in your understanding of how everything works, you can advance to more sophisticated wagers. Before we get into the specifics of each sort of wager, I’d want to provide you with a broad overview of how the horse racing betting system operates.
- In parimutuel betting, all bets on a certain race are combined into a single pool of funds.
- This is referred to as the “vig.” With this approach, the racecourse is guaranteed to make a profit regardless of the outcome of the race.
- You may expect a vig of somewhere between 15 percent and 30 percent on most games in most casinos.
- Up to the start of the race, the payouts in a horse race are subject to alter in real time.
- As a result, fewer payments are offered on favored horses.
When a longshot horse wins, there are often fewer individuals betting on that horse, resulting in each bettor collecting a larger share of the earnings. For more information on how horse racing odds operate, please visit our odds guide, which may be found here:
Types of Horse Bets and Wagers
When it comes to horse racing, there are a plethora of various wagers that may be made on a single race. The basic rule is that the more harder it is to win a bet, the larger the payout on the wager. Taking the example of a straight bet on a single horse to win pays off rather well, but a wager on the precise finishing order of the top three horses pays out considerably more. The following are the most often encountered horse racing bets and wagers:
What About Pari-mutuel Betting?
When it comes to horse and greyhound racing, parimutuel betting is the favored wagering type. What distinguishes parimutuel betting from other forms of gambling is that all wagers are pooled together, the house gets a cut, and then payments are divided among the winners. Consequently, the betting public, rather than the bookmaker, chooses the odds for each wager placed on it.
Assuming that you have a firm grasp on the fundamentals of horse betting, you may use your newfound understanding to online betting. In practice, the concept is essentially the same. With the exception of speaking with a cashier at the racecourse, you place your bets onscreen using your mouse and keyboard rather than on paper at the track itself.
Harness racing, which is the modern-day version of chariot racing, is characterized by a single horse pulling a rider on a two-wheeled cart. When compared to thoroughbred racing, harness racing betting is less well-known, but it is nevertheless a highly competitive sport with significant prizes and its own Triple Crown events for trotters and pacers. Many of the top horse racing betting services cover harness racing in great detail, including complimentary race predictions as well as in-depth podcasts, among other educational resources.
When most people think of “racing betting,” they immediately think of horses, but greyhounds are still an option as well. The laws for online greyhound betting are different from those that regulate horse racing, but the essential premise is the same in both cases. In states that permit online greyhound betting, spectators may place wagers on dog races by downloading greyhound betting applications on their smartphones. You can learn more about dog race betting and how it works by visiting the following website: http://www.dogracebetting.com/.
Racing Betting FAQ
The following are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about greyhound and horse racing.
The Best Horse Betting Sites
Learn about the finest horse betting sites for US bettors in February by reading this article. Mandatory credit goes to Mitch Stringer of USA TODAY. In February 2022, SportsNJ.com/betting publishes a list of the finest horse betting sites available to gamblers in the United States. Get the inside scoop on our chosen sites, including information on their legal status, condition of operation, and sign-up bonuses, among other things.
The best US Horse Racing betting sites – February 2022
|Get your $300 Risk-Free Bet||Claim This Offer||The $300 Risk Free Bet is only open to new TVG account holders in TVG Participating States, age 21+ and 4NJBets account holders who are residents of New Jersey. Void where prohibited by law. To qualify for the Promotion, sign up for a new TVG account using any of the following promo codes: RISKFREE300 between 4/19/21 and 12/31/21. Full T C Apply.|
|$200 Risk-Free Bet||Claim This Offer||New users only, 21+. Sign up using VIPRACING code. Full T Cs apply. AL, AR, CA, CT, DE, FL, IL, IA, KS, KY, LA, MD, MA, MT, NH, NY, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SD, TN, VT, VI, WA, WV, WI, WY only.|
|Claim a $300 Risk-Free Bet||Claim This Offer||The $300 Risk Free Bet is only open to new TVG account holders in TVG Participating States, age 21+ and 4NJBets account holders who are residents of New Jersey. Void where prohibited by law. To qualify for the Promotion, sign up for a new TVG account using any of the following promo codes: RISKFREE300 between 4/19/21 and 12/31/21. Full T C Apply.|
|$250 Deposit Match||Claim This Offer||New customers only. 21+. T C apply. AL, AZ, CT, DE, FL, ID, IN, IA, KA, KY, LA, MD, MA, MT, NH, NM, NY, ND, OH, OK, OR, RI, SD, VT, VI, WA, WV, WY only.|
The biggest US horse racing events in February 202 2
At this time in the racing calendar, all eyes are on the year 2022, but there are still a few more races to look forward to, including La Brea in California and the Cigar Mile in New York.
|Sam F Davis Stakes||Tampa Bay Downs||02/05/22|
|Risen Star Stakes||Fairgrounds||02/19/22|
|El Camino Real Derby||Golden Gate Fields||02/19/22|
Find out more about New York sports betting
- See the finest New York Sports Betting Sites for more information. Download the top sports betting applications for New York
Our top NJ horse betting site
Get a $300 Risk-Free Win Bet by filling out the form below. The $300 Risk Free Bet is only available to new TVG account holders in TVG Participating States who are at least 21 years old, as well as to new 4NJBets account holders who are residents of New Jersey and register a new TVG account. Where forbidden by law, this offer is void. To be eligible for the Promotion, you must create a new TVG account between April 19, 21 and December 31, 2011, using one of the following promo codes: RISKFREE300.
Pay a visit to the website In New Jersey, the well-known horse betting company TVG operates under the moniker 4NJBets.
Best horse betting sites in other states
Take Advantage of Your $300 Risk-Free Win Bet The $300 Risk Free Bet is only available to new TVG account holders in TVG Participating States who are at least 21 years old, as well as to new 4NJBets account holders who are residents of New Jersey and register a new TVG account. Where forbidden by law, this offer is void. To be eligible for the Promotion, you must sign up for a new TVG account using one of the promo codes listed below: Between the dates of 4/19/21 and 12/31/21, you may get RISKFREE300.
Pay a visit to the website In operation in the United States at the moment, TVG is one of the most popular online horse race betting services available.
In addition, TVG already has a horse race betting app accessible for its users to use online.
TVG offers online horse racing betting to players who reside in the following states (terms and conditions vary from state to state): AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, ID, IL, IN, IA, KY, LA, MD, MA, MI, MN, MT, NH, NJ (under 4NJBets), ND, OH, OR, PA, RI, SD, VT, VI, WA, WV, WY
First-deposit bonus of 100% up to $150 is available. Only new users are permitted. To open a wagering account, you must be of legal age in the jurisdiction where the account is being opened. T&Cs apply in their entirety. Pay a visit to the website AmWager’s $500 sign up offer, which is available to new customers, is compelling enough to encourage them to investigate the online horse racing betting service. AmWager makes the claim that it was designed by players for players, and as a result, it provides what its users desire.
Residents of the following states are eligible to participate in online horse betting with AmWager (Terms & Conditions may vary by state):AL, AZ, CT, DE, FL, ID, IN, IA, KA, KY, LA, MD, MA, MT, NH, ND, OH, OK, OR, RI, SD, VT, VI, WA, WV, WY.
New users only, must be 21 or older. Sign up using the VIPRACING promo code. The standard terms and conditions apply. Only the following states are eligible: AL, AR, CA, CT, DE, FL, IL, IA, KS, KY, LA, MD, MA, MT, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SD, TN, VT, VI, WA, WV, WI, WY. Pay a visit to the website Twinspires is well-known for being the official horse racing betting partner of the Kentucky Derby, which takes place every year in May. Returning players may also participate in a VIP program at Twinspires, through which they can receive extra incentives.
Player access to horse betting with TwinSpires is restricted to those physically situated in the following states (terms and conditions may vary from state to state):AL, AR, CA, CT, DE, FL, IL, IA; KS; KY; LA; MD; MA; MT; NY; ND; OH; OK; OR; PA; RI; SD; TN; VT; VI; WA; WV; WI; WY.
How to Sign up with an Online Racebook
If you are eager to open accounts with one of our recommended horse racing websites, you must first understand how to do so. Users should bear in mind that if they want to take advantage of a sign-up promotion, they must follow the correct method. Consequently, it is critical that you follow the exact steps necessary to set up a new account on the site. There are several fundamental sign up procedures that you may experience while opening a horse racing betting account, the most important of which are as follows:
- To begin, go to your preferred online horse race betting site or online horse race betting app. Start the registration procedure by selecting the option that says “sign up now” or “join now” on the right-hand menu. Once you have completed the registration form, you will be sent to another page. In order to establish your account, you will be required to fill out this form with personal information about yourself. Your date of birth, email address, phone number, full name, and/or social security number are some of the types of personal information that may be collected. Additionally, you may be required to select a username and password. If you want to take advantage of a sign-up promotion, make sure you follow the instructions carefully. Some offers need consumers to opt in before they can be redeemed. Another option is to demand consumers to submit a promo code at a specific point throughout the sign-up process. In order to progress with the registration procedure, you must click on the submit button. Verification of your account is required by several online horse race betting services before you can place a wager. In order to do so, you will need to click on a link that they will provide to your email address. Your new account should be up and operating at this point. There has never been a better moment to make a deposit into your account in order to put your wagers
How to Pick a Horse Betting Site
The finest horse betting sites may differ from one person to the next. If you want to choose the finest site for your needs, you must first determine which aspects are most essential to you and then narrow down your search. This requires that you be aware of the sorts of qualities that you should be looking for in order to accomplish your goal.
Are they legal in your state?
Using an online horse race betting site requires that the site is authorized to conduct business in your state. Betting with legal horse racing sites helps to safeguard your interests since licensed sites are expected to operate in accordance with the regulations set out by your state.
Is their new customer offer right for you?
A generous sign-up bonus is usually a key lure for an online horse race betting service, but various types of horse bettors will benefit from different types of sign-up bonuses. It is possible that a risk-free first bet will be suitable for the sort of horse bettor who is joining up for their once-a-year wager on the Kentucky Derby. Your gains are kept, and if you lose your stake is returned in the form of free bets, which is standard practice. If you are a frequent horse player, cashback promotions may be more appealing to you.
Do they provide live streaming?
Many operators are able to distinguish themselves from the competition by providing a live streaming option. Live streams are fantastic because they allow you to watch the race even if you don’t have access to the TV channel that is showing the race you want to wager on since they allow you to see the event in real time.
Do they have an app?
For some consumers, whether or not an online racebook operator already has an app in place can make or break their decision on whether or not to utilize them. TVG and TwinSpires both feature outstanding horse betting applications for individuals who prefer to place their horse bets through their mobile devices.
Do they offer helpful horse racing content?
There will be a wealth of excellent free materials available from the finest horse betting services, ranging from instructive material on how to bet on the sport to expert selections or free historical performances if you want to do your own handicapping.
Look out for existing customer offers
The greatest US horse betting sites, in our opinion, aren’t just concerned with attracting new customers by offering attractive welcome bonuses. They also recognize the worth of your business and make special deals to established clients.
Which States Offer Legal Horse Racing Betting Sites?
As previously stated, online horse race betting is permissible in a greater number of states than online sports betting, as seen above.
In order to engage, you must, however, be of legal gambling age in the state in which you reside. A list of all of the states where online horse racing betting is permitted is provided below:
- Among the states are Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
Online Horse Race Betting
Now that you’ve learned about the greatest horse betting sites available, you might be interested in learning about the advantages of putting your bets online.
With online horse race betting, you can participate in the excitement of horse racing without ever leaving the comfort of your own home. In addition, you may place bets on races that would ordinarily be too far away from your location for you to participate in anyway.
Betting on horse racing from the comfort of one’s own home through a legal and licensed service has several security advantages. The sites on our list not only eliminate the need to carry potentially considerable quantities of cash in public, but they also provide safe and secure online payment options.
A virtual horse betting slip is quite similar to the traditional horse betting slip that you would get at a horse betting track. The only difference is that the virtual horse betting slip is available online, making it easier to place bets on horses in virtual races. Furthermore, it is easier to maintain track of a betting slip when it is done online. If you place bets on horses online, the sites will preserve records of your wagers, which you can readily view and interact with in order to keep track of your spending.
Big Races to Bet on Online
All of the horse racing betting sites on our list are based in the United States and offer access to horse racing activity from around the world on a regular basis, including action from the United Kingdom to the United Arab Emirates, as well as the top racing from the United States. Naturally, they also provide high-quality betting coverage and odds from the world’s most prestigious races and meets, both domestically and internationally, including the following:
- The Kentucky Derby, the Preakness Stakes, the Belmont Stakes, the Saudi Cup, the Breeders Cup, the Dubai World Cup, the Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe, and Royal Ascot are all events that take place in the United States.
Best Horse Betting Sites Conclusion
As a result, you now know everything there is to know about the greatest horse race betting sites on the internet. On top of that, you’ve learnt how to register for fresh accounts on these websites. In addition, you have learnt about the qualities that you should seek for while visiting these websites. As a result, it is now time to put your wagers.
Free bets sign up bonuses for Kentucky Derby 202 1
Take Advantage of Your $300 Risk-Free Win Bet The $300 Risk Free Bet is only available to new TVG account holders in TVG Participating States who are at least 21 years old, as well as to new 4NJBets account holders who are residents of New Jersey and register a new TVG account. Where forbidden by law, this offer is void. To be eligible for the Promotion, you must sign up for a new TVG account using one of the promo codes listed below: Between the dates of 4/19/21 and 12/31/21, you may get RISKFREE300.
Pay a visit to the website
More on Horse Racing Betting
- How to place a wager on the Kentucky Derby
- How to find the most current Kentucky Derby odds
- Instructions on how to register with TVG
- How to watch the races in real time with TVG
We would like to inform our readers that we may receive a commission if they use the offers and links provided on this page.