There are 3 different ways of breeding horses in Black Desert:
- Breed a female horse you own with another players male horse from the Breeding Market (your female horse will require at least 1 breeding count)
- Breed a female and male horse in your own stable.
- Pay 35,00 and LOSE both horses to receive a foal.
How do you breed a Tier 8 BDO horse?
Register the male horse, and select “Show only Me” in the window so that your listing is private. Once he is listed, select your female horse then select the Breeding Market option, My horse list and find your male horse. Once a baby horse is ready to be collected, select the female horse and press ‘Receive Foal’.
Is horse breeding profitable BDO?
The general consensus seems to be that Training can be profitable, but pales in comparison to other Life Skills like gathering, etc.
Can you breed your own horses?
Bread is not meant to be a regular feed for horses. If by any chance, your horse has resistance to starch, don’t feed him bread with a high starch proportion – it can cause laminitis.
How does horse breeding work?
Horses can be bred by live cover which means a stallion mounts a mare to copulate just as would be done in the wild or by artificial insemination (AI) where a vet injects semen into the mare’s reproductive tract.
How do I breed horses on horse Reality?
You can breed horses via the “Status” box in the Summary tab in a horse’s profile. Under the Summary tab on your mare’s profile will be a heart-shaped icon with the text “breed this mare” (unless she is already pregnant or younger than 3). After clicking on it, you can select one of your own stallions.
What is the most common breeding method for horses?
Artificial insemination (AI), the most commonly used assisted reproductive technology in equine breeding, involves a series of ultrasound examinations and medications to ensure the mare is inseminated close to ovulation (pictured, above).
Is horse breeding profitable?
And the business of breeding a winning racehorse is as lucrative — and risky — as any investment. Other types of horses have the potential to be good investments, too. The individual ways that people breed horses for profit are as unique as the horses themselves.
How does horse breeding work BDO?
There are 3 different ways of breeding horses in Black Desert: Breed a female horse you own with another players male horse from the Breeding Market (your female horse will require at least 1 breeding count) Breed a female and male horse in your own stable. Pay 35,00 and LOSE both horses to receive a foal.
How long does it take to breed horses BDO?
Choose the female and apply for mating. Other players may breed with your male before you can, but you can pay 35,000 silver to make it only available for yourself. Just select your female if you want to breed with another player’s male horse. It takes 2 and a half hours to breed.
How many skills can a Tier 7 horse learn?
Tier 7 horse at level 20 with only 6 skills unlocked.:: Black Desert General Discussions.
How many horses can you have in BDO?
So be careful not to get hit in any mobs along the way. Don’t forget that in every stable there is a limit of 20 horses only. Further notice: Since you can’t breed in those 6 stables you must empty the stable in Heidel don’t put any horses that you don’t need.
Horse Breeding – BDFoundry
|Deaths||The number of horse deaths does not effect the breeding results anymore.|
|Breeding Count||Horses have a breeding count and will not be able to breed “safely” once it hits 0.To check a horses breeding count go to the stable hand, press “Stable” and the icon of your horse.Under your horses stats it will say “breedable” with the amount of times that horse can breed.Female horses can only breed once while male horses can breed two times.You can reset the amount of times a horse can breed using a Pearl Store item which costs 330 pearls for a male and 640 for a female.You can only reset the breeding amount once.|
|Level||The horse level highly affects the results. I recommend leveling both horses to level 30 before breeding them if you want the best results.|
|Tier||The horse tier will also affect the results and you should try to breed two horses of the same tier to get the highest results.The female tier is more important however and will affect the results more (higher tiers only). For example: Breeding a tier 7 female with a tier 6 male will give better results than a tier 6 female and a tier 7 male.|
|Courser||Breeding using a courser horse can give the foal an additional skill when it is born. 1 courser parent = 50% chance of an additional skill 2 courser parents = 100% chance of an additional skill|
Breeding horses in Black Desert may be accomplished in three distinct ways:
- Breed a female horse you own with a male horse from the Breeding Market owned by another player (your female horse will require at least one breeding count to be successful)
- In your own stable, you can breed a female and a male horse. (Both horses will require a minimum of one breeding count.) To obtain a foal, you must pay $35,000 and give up both horses.
(More information on each approach will be provided further down the page) Horses must be in peak condition in order to breed, and they may only procreate once every six hours. Once you have completed one of the ways listed above, it will take 2 hours and 30 minutes for the foal to be born to be born. By selecting the breeding horse and then clicking on the breeding count, you can see how much time is left (s). The foal may be obtained after 2.5 hours by clicking on the female horse and then selecting “Obtain Horse.” After that, you’ll need to register your horse.
The horse will now be in the stable when you have entered its name and clicked “Confirm.”
Breeding method 1
In order to employ this strategy, you will need a female horse with at least one breeding count. To access the breeding market, go to the stable hand and choose “Stable” followed by “Breeding Market.” You will be able to examine all of the horses that are available for breeding as well as the rates that you will pay the horse owner to produce a foal with your female. Once you have identified a female horse with which you would like your horse to mate, click on the symbol of the female horse in your stable and then click “Apply.” If you encounter an error, check to see that your horse’s stamina is fully charged.
Breeding method 2
You will need both a female and a male horse to complete this approach. Even if the horses do not have to be kept in the same stable, you must be able to register a horse at each of the two locations. Stables in Trent, Keplan, Calpheon, Epheria, Velia, Heidel, Altinova, and Valencia are available for use. Both horses will require a minimum of one breeding count. The Breeding market is where you will need to submit your male horse’s information. This will result in a 35,000 silver deposit, which will be refunded to you after the foal is delivered.
Aside from that, any other horse will be able to mate with yours.
Selected the female horse symbol on the left and then clicked “Apply” on the computer.
Breeding Method 3
This procedure will result in the loss of both parent horses as well as the payment of a non-refundable charge of $35,000 to the breeder. Both a female and a male horse in the same stable will be required for this strategy to be successful. Go to the stable hand and press the “Stable” button. Then, at the bottom of the screen, click “Exchange horse” and input both a female and a male horse’s information. Finally, press the “confirm” button. This service is not available at every stable, therefore if the “Exchange horse” option does not appear, you will need to relocate both horses to a new stable.
This approach may only be used once per 24 hours, and it is not recommended. You should keep in mind that, if you are swapping a courser horse, you will NOT receive the additional skill that may be obtained through other breeding techniques.
Horse Breeding Calculator
Using the breeding calculator created by somethinglovely is strongly recommended. It is often updated, quite accurate, and simple to use. The calculator may be found here; simply input the tier and level of both the male and female horses. You can find a list of possible outcomes, as well as the likelihood of obtaining each outcome, below (3F refers to a tier 3 female horse, 5M is a tier 5 male horse). Tier 8 is the highest tier that may be obtained through breeding. In the details page, you will also be able to see two charts that illustrate what level of horses are necessary to reach the next breeding “milestone.”
Horses are available in three various colors, each of which has an impact on their appearance: white, red, and black. There is a popular belief that using “purebred” horses will increase your chances of winning the race. Although it has not yet been proved, many gamers, including myself, feel that this notion is valid after much testing has taken place. There is also a brief mention of it in the Korean wiki, which was authored by one of the creators himself. It is recommended that you read this tutorial on the old boards for additional information on color theory and how it all works.
Check these out before you go!
Horses are being bred at several stables, as follows: It is not necessary for the parents to live in the same house. They do, however, need to be housed in stables that allow for registration on the breeding market:
Stable Expansions via Horse Ranch
The default number of Stable spaces is two or three, however you may increase the number of available slots by acquiring a “Horse Ranch” structure. Expansions of a horse ranch’s stables:
- Velia has four stable spaces
- Heidel has six
- Glish has six (no breeding)
- Calpheon has seven stable slots
- Trent has six
- Keplan has six
- Altinova has six
- And Calpheon has seven.
What You Can Do to Improve Your Stability: After clicking on the city symbol, go to your World Map and Filter “Horse Ranch” housing to increase the number of Horse Stable spaces available in these cities. Keep in mind that purchasing Horse Ranch homes might be expensive in terms of Contribution Points. Many of them have necessary properties that you must purchase beforehand.
Stable Expansion with Pearls
A maximum of 10 Stable spaces per territory can be purchased for 300 Pearls each. TIP: The Coupon for the Calpheon Stable Expansion contains three cities that allow breeding: Helpful Hint for Horse Breeders: To see the Stable locations of your horses, open your global map (M) and choose the city, then click the horse symbol in the bottom right of the screen. The Stable Keeper can also provide you with information about the whereabouts of your horse. Breeding Timer: In June 2018, the 6-hour delay between breeding attempts was eliminated from the equation.
Black Desert Online Guide: How to Tame and Breed Horses
Do you want to learn how to tame and raise horses in Black Desert Online? Read on. I’ve covered everything in this tutorial! Horses may be used as mounts in Black Desert Online, but the mechanism is far more complex than it appears at first glance. Horses are divided by levels, and although you may purchase a horse from the stables, it is from the lowest tier.
Better horses can only be obtained via the training and breeding of existing horses. I’m here to explain how to go about doing all of this and what they should expect from you. Check out my Black Desert Online Beginner Tips & Tricks for more information on how to get started in the game.
This guide will go over everything about horse taming and breeding in Black Desert Online including:
- What you need to know about training a horse, as well as where you may train them
- Taming a Horse How to Breed Horses -Includes detailed instructions on how to breed horses.
There are various prerequisites that must be met before you can begin your horse taming experience. As you ride a donkey or a horse about, your training level increases. There are many stages of training, and Beginner is the first tier to complete. If you haven’t begun utilizing a mount yet, it may take a while, so simply go long distances back and forth on auto-run. In order to tame the horse, you’ll also need a Capturing Rope and a Lump of Sugar. You just need one of each to tame a single horse, but it’s possible that you’ll make a mistake the first time.
When you have completed the prerequisites, you will receive a quest from the stable master in Veila that will show you how to produce a Lump of Sugar.
This quest isn’t required; it only instructs you on how to complete it.
I recommend purchasing and manufacturing 5 or more of the Capturing Ropes and Lumps of Sugar to use in the preparation process.
Where to find Wild Horses
Wild horses may be found in a variety of locations, however they may be harder to come by in more populated regions such as Heidel and Heidelburg. More than one horse can appear in the same region at the same time, however it takes two hours for them to respawn once they have been eliminated.
- Mountains east of Trent
- Southeast of Calpheon
- South of Epheria
- Mountains south of Olvia
- Mountains north of Heidel
- Mountains south of Glish
- Mountains south of Heidel
I found one amid spiders south of Southwestern Gateway, near Glish, and took a picture of it. Make sure there are no adversaries in the vicinity when you attempt to tame since if they attack you, the operation will be terminated.
How to Tame a Horse
Once you’ve located a wild horse, you’ll need to complete three steps to bring it in.
- Attach the Capturing Rope to the horse, point it towards it, and then click on the Left Mouse Button.
- If you attempt it when it is going away from you, you will most likely fail. When the pointer that appears on the screen is in the red, press the Spacebar.
- Do not hit the space bar immediately after the second section. When the horse elevates its front hoof, walk towards it and place your hand against it.
- When the bar appears, keep pressing the Spacebar to maintain it on the right-hand side of the screen.
- When you’ve gotten near enough, use the Lump of Sugar to help you out. It might be simpler to simply add it to your hotbar.
- After you’ve completed the above steps, press R to mount the wild horse. If the horse kicks you off, you will fail and will have to start again from the beginning.
After you have obtained the horse, you must transport it to a stable to be registered. This is also the point at which you learn the gender of the animal, which is significant for breeding purposes. Riding your horse will automatically raise the level of your horse. The highest possible level is thirty.
How to Breed Horses
You want to breed horses in order to increase your chances of getting higher-tiered horses. High-level horses have a better likelihood of producing progeny of a higher tier than lower-level horses. You have the option of breeding your own horses or breeding your female horse with a male horse owned by another player. If you want to breed your own horses, keep both of them in the same stable and leave an empty third space.
- Select the guy and then Register at Breeding from the drop-down menu. Select a female and submit an application for mating
- Alternatively, you may spend 35,000 silver to have your male available just to you
- However, this will prevent other people from breeding with it first. If you wish to breed with another player’s male horse, all you have to do is choose your female. During the breeding process, it takes two and a half hours.
Males can reproduce twice, however females can only reproduce once. Exchange breeding is possible, however it results in the death of both parents and the birth of the offspring instantly. This is useful when they are no longer able to reproduce and you do not wish to keep them. That concludes my guide on How to Tame and Breed Horses in Black Desert Online. Thank you for reading. Please contact me if you have any queries. Published on the 31st of May, 2017.
Black Desert Online Horse Breeding Guide
FractalusIndex’s Black Desert Online Horse Breeding Guide is available for free. 1.Taming1a.Obtaining the necessary materials 1b.The process of taming breeding with your own horses (formal breeding) 2a 2b. With the horses of other individuals 3.Informal Breeding (also known as informal breeding) 4. Additional Significant Information 4a. Increasing the number of Stable slots available 4b.Configuring spreadsheets and other types of documents Horse Tiers derived from Breeding (Examples) So, you’re interested in learning more about horse breeding but are a little perplexed as to where to begin?
- The breeding system is a fantastic and difficult method of producing speedier horses, and it took me a long time to acquire a handle on it.
- The first and most important thing to do before you even think about getting into the saddle and taming horses is to make sure that your taming/obedience level is at LEAST Lvl.
- You can simply level this up by riding about on the donkey that you’re given when you create a new character and allowing it to level.
- In the character information panel, you can see how far you’ve progressed in taming.
- To get started with breeding, you’ll need horses of both sexes on your property.
- You may absolutely purchase the horses you want to begin started, but you will soon discover that ladies are a particularly difficult gender to come by in the marketplace, particularly for tier 1 and tier 2 horses.
The first item you need purchase are taming ropes, which can be purchased for 1,500 silver at various horse stables across the towns.
The horse stable may be found by left-clicking on the little horse symbol on top right corner of your screen, which will bring up a list of nearby stables.
Sugar lumps should be the second item on your shopping list.
If you can’t find the local kitchens, you may right-click or left-click the symbol that looks like a cooked chicken, much like you could with the horse stables.
To turn these sugars and fluids into the lump you wish, first press ‘L’ to enter the crafting window, then select the heating option from the dropdown menu.
This is also a fantastic technique to raise the overall level of your work.
For individuals who are just getting started, I propose 10-20 minutes.1b.Taming Process The moment has come for you to get out there and locate some horses to tame now that you have your taming ropes and sugar lumps.
Discover the rest on your own initiative!
Others of them may have already been stolen by other players, and some may even have been slain by other players.
If you are successful in locating at least one horse at one of the locations, congratulations!
(PVP for Horse Taming) Horses can spawn in groups of up to three in specific areas, as seen in my illustration.
The levels will be discussed later, but for now, consider that these are normally more difficult to capture and would be simpler to obtain with more taming experience.
This is the point at which the excitement begins.
Begin by going near to the horse, but not too close that you scare it away from your presence.
You may now start advancing towards the horse by holding down the ‘W’ key while it is still restrained.
When you see the horse rearing up, use the space bar to initiate the action.
Continue hitting the ‘W’ key until you are up up and personal with the horse after you have won a race.
Make sure to time your clicks correctly!
Choosing the latter choice gives you a far higher chance of taming the beast.
Please keep in mind that your recently captured horse may still be killed by mobs or other players, thus if your guild is at war with another guild, you should take all necessary care to keep your horse alive.
Even if you travel a long distance away from the taming area, the horse will teleport closer to you and continue to follow you.
I personally give my horses numbers names, such as “Horse15,” because they are only captured for breeding purposes and to make organizing easier, rather than giving them names.
A significant proportion of the horses you will catch will be male, according to my observations.
It means that your stables will rapidly turn into sausage fests, and you will have to either search for another wild horse or purchase a female off the market to keep things running smoothly again.
Formal breeding and informal breeding are the two types of breeding that I like to refer to.
You may use this strategy with either your own horses or by hiring a horse from the stable NPC, depending on your preference.
Please keep in mind that each horse has a limited number of breeding opportunities.
First and foremost, if you have a male and a female horse that you wish to mate, you must ensure that they are both kept in the same stables at all times.
Second, after they have arrived at the same area, you must ensure that both the female and male horses have sufficient stamina, otherwise the mating will not take place and you will not be allowed to register the male horse for mating with the authorities.
Once all of the pre-requisites have been met, you must register the male horse in order to breed him.
For the procedure to be completed, it will take 2.5 hours, and it will take a total of 6 hours from the time the mating began before you may register another male horse to undertake official breeding.
However, if you want to avoid this, you may mate with someone else’s horse, which will save you from having to wait for interminable periods of time.
There you will be able to observe how much time is remaining till the mating process is completed.
Upon completion, a new button will show when you select the female character from your list. Choosing a name for your new foal and viewing the tier, pattern/color, and gender of the foal are all available by clicking this button. To summarize the steps, they are as follows:
- Have a horse that is both male and female
- Ideally, both horses should be kept in the same stable. Both horses must be at their peak performance. Register your male horse for mating at the cheapest possible fee. Choose a masculine horse for yourself. The female horse should be highlighted when the rentable mating horse window is opened. Wait for the process to be completed within the time frame specified
- Purchase a new horse for yourself.
2b. With the horses of other individuals I believe this is self-explanatory, since it is done in the same manner as you would with your own male horse, with the exception of the fact that you do not have to go through the procedure of registering the horse. It’s as simple as selecting a horse of your choosing with which you wish to breed and paying the appropriate price. However, unlike breeding with your own horse, you will not receive a refund for your investment. Informal Breeding (number three) This is referred regarded as informal breeding since it is possible to compel a horse that has had no further breeding efforts to mate once more at a high financial expense.
- As with official breeding, you must ensure that both females and males are housed in the same stable at the time of breeding.
- However, one horse must still have at least one breeding attempt remaining in order for the strategy to function; otherwise, it will not work.
- This always comes at a cost of 35,000 silver every time.
- Only do this if you are in desperate need of stable space and aren’t concerned about losing the horses you are breeding.
- Remember that you may only use this easy method once per 24 hours(?) or after every reset at 12:00 midnight KST, depending on your time zone.
- Both horses are kept in the same barn. As long as one horse is still available for breeding, at least one attempt will be made. If you have 35,000 silver and are ready to give up both horses, you can go on.
4. Additional Significant Information One useful tip to keep in mind is that if you’re having difficulties making room in stables and you’re attempting to transfer horses around to other stables around the land, you may push the horse you’re now riding into the stable by using the remote store on your computer. While attempting to load your horse into the stable, the second alternative is available. For example, if a stable is fully occupied and you use this approach, the number of horses in that stable should be interpreted as 4/3.
- Increasing the number of stable slots It is recommended that you spend your contribution points into residences that increase the number of stable spaces available in order to reduce the amount of traveling required and to maximize the number of horses you may possess at one time.
- These additions are only accessible in a few cities at this time.
- Keplan CityVillage of Trents / Trent Village Creating spreadsheets and word processing documents If you’re serious about creating a specific horse, I recommend creating an excel spreadsheet to keep track of everything.
- As a result, it is recommended that you utilize spreadsheets to keep track of your horses in Black Desert’s stables.
- The most important thing is to keep track of where the horses are and how many are being kept at various stables.
- On the right, I keep note of which horses are currently in use by my characters, which horses I’ve released in order to maintain track of names, and which horses have been informally produced for the sake of naming and genetics research.
- It’s possible that you’ll come up with something even better and more efficient.
- Tier 1 and half of Tier 2 can be found in the wild, as can all of Tier 1.
- Keeping track of these levels is essential since it appears that you will be forced to rely on your biology knowledge and the use of punnet squares nearly entirely.
- The level of the horses bred has an impact on the tier and result the child will be placed in (Credits: ChunChun).
- Here is a simple illustration of juvenile horses produced by breeding level 1-5 parents: As a reminder, these are my personal documented findings, and yours may be radically different depending on which parents you employ, so don’t put too much stock in them.
That’s one of the things I like about this system. I hope this is of assistance to many of you, and I will make any necessary edits depending on any wrong information I may have provided or any grammar problems. Thank you for taking the time to read this and best of luck with your breeding!
BDO Horse Breeding: How you can Breed Horses
Horses being bred at two very separate stables: It is not necessary for the father and mother to be in the same safe. They must, however, be housed in stables that allow for registration on the breeding market:
Secure Expansions by way of Horse Ranch
If you purchase a “Horse Ranch” building, you may increase the number of Secure slots from the normal 2 or 3 to a large number of Secure slots. Horse Ranch Expansions that are safe:
- Velia has four secure slots
- Heidel has six secure slots
- Glish has six secure slots (no breeding)
- Calpheon has seven secure slots
- Trent has six secure slots
- Keplan has six secure slots
- Altinova has six secure slots
- Velia has four secure slots.
In addition to Velia’s four secure slots, Heidel has six secure spaces (no breeding); Calpheon has seven secure slots; Trent has six secure slots; Keplan has six secure slots; and Altinova has six secure slots.
Secure Growth with Pearls
For 300 Pearls, you should be able to purchase as many as 10 Secure slots per region. RECOMMENDATION: The Calpheon Secure Growth Coupon comprises of three cities that allow breeding to take place: To get the most out of your 300 Pearls, you should purchase up to ten Secure slots per region. RECOMMENDATION: The Calpheon Secure Growth Coupon comprises of three cities that allow for Breeding to take place:
Black Desert Mobile Horse Breeding Guide: Easy steps to breed and tame
Starting out in Black Desert Mobile, the player is required to walk around on their own two legs, which can be quite exhausting considering the distance between quests is quite large. Black Desert Mobile, on the other hand, quickly corrects this by providing the player with a horse! Horses are the primary and only mode of rapid transportation on foot in the Black Desert Mobile region. Horses are extremely important to the majority of players as a result of this. While the starting horse may appear to be a godsend to some, others may feel that it only provides a marginal benefit and that it is inconvenient to level up and train.
Fortunately, this can be easily rectified by following a few simple steps and employing a variety of methods to obtain new and improved horses.
Easy steps to breed horses in Black Desert Mobile
Most players ignore the fact that breeding in Black Desert Mobile is a fairly easy procedure that takes very little time. It all starts with the registration of your horses, which is the first step. Because of the obvious reasons, you’ll need two horses: one male and one female. It is required that both of these horses be level 10. If you want to ride a horse to level 10, you’ll need to ride it about until it accumulates enough experience points. This is frequently done in the background when you’re hunting with the black spirit offline or speeding through bosses with the auto boss rush.
Following the acquisition of two level 10 horses, you can transport them to the stable in your camp.
2. Visit the Stable in the Camp
Once you’ve obtained your two level 10 horses, you may begin the breeding procedure with them. If you haven’t already done so, return to your tent and enter the stable area. When you first enter the stable, you’ll be met by a user interface that is quite straightforward to navigate.
The current horse’s statistics will be shown on the left side of your screen. This is critical since it is from here that you will be able to determine the level and tier of your horse’s performance. Tier 4 horses are the highest tier horses that may be obtained without purchasing or breeding them.
3. Start breeding
To begin breeding, you must first touch or click on the breeding tab, which is located on the right-hand side of the screen. Following a click on it, you’ll be sent to a page that lists all of the horses you currently possess who are level 10 and ready to breed. On the right, you’ll have to choose the two horses you wish to breed together. However, if you choose a horse that is in a different tier than the rest of the horses you own, you will not be able to breed it with any of the other horses in your herd or stable.
As you can see in the image below, this is the top-tier horse.
However, as you can see with this horse, it is now ranked in the first tier.
4. Choose how your horse would look like
Once you’ve determined the two horses you’d want to breed, you may choose their look. This will have an impact on the appearance of your horse when the breeding procedure is complete.
5. All set and done
The following screen will appear when the breeding procedure has been completed and completed successfully. There is a level indicator, tier indicator, move speed indicator, and inventory/weight indicator on the left side of the screen. You’ll find the bond bonus and its powers in the section below. You will be able to give your horse a name if you look to the right. Now that you have the horse of your dreams, you will be able to travel to faraway countries much more quickly.
Easy steps to tame your horse in Black Desert Mobile
The second topic we’ll cover in this tutorial is how to calm your horse’s naturally aggressive nature. When opposed to the process of breeding, taming a horse is quite simple. The following are the actions that you must take.
1. Finding a horse
In order to locate a horse, you can open the map and search for areas where wild horses can be found. The icon you should be looking for is as follows: Following the completion of your map search, simply stroll over to the designated places and look around for a horse. If there are no horses available in a certain spot, you may simply go on to a different location and seek for another one.
2. Taming your Horse
One specific thing is required in order to tame a wild horse, and that item is a Horse Taming Rope. You may tame horses anywhere on the map if you have this equipment equipped. Raw sugar is another commodity that may be used to increase your chances of taming a horse, although it is not required to do so. When using raw sugar, you can increase the proportion of taming by as much as 10% each cube. During the process of taming the horse, you must participate in a mini-game. In order to win the mini-game, you must align the green dot with the green bar on the screen.
For those who manage to remain in the bar for the whole duration of the mini-game, they will receive a brand new horse to ride!
We hope you’ve found this Black Desert Mobile Horse Breeding Guide to be informative and useful.
Remember to keep up with GamingonPhone on Twitter and Instagram for the latest gaming news. And if you’re seeking for a place to hang out with other mobile players, join us on our Discord server right away.
Black Desert Online Horse Taming and Breeding Guide
This article will walk you through the process of taming and breeding horses in Black Desert Online.
Horse Taming is a fun hobby in Black Desert Online that not only allows you to obtain extra horses for your trading wagons, but it also allows you to breed horses together to raise them to higher ranks as they breed together. It is necessary to complete the following conditions before beginning your horse taming career. 1. Have a level of 20. 2. Training for Beginners at Level 5 (includes: (Press P and look under Profession) If you are not yet at Beginner Level 5, simply ride the donkey you received from Velia around the area until you reach level 5 of the game.
- The rope you’ll need to buy will set you back 1500 silver each piece.
- Lump of Sugar can only be made using raw sugar and mineral water, therefore you’ll need some silver to purchase them.
- Be prepared to travel long distances.
- Once tamed, the wild horse(s) will vanish and reappear after 2 hours, depending on the location.
Capturing Rope and Lump of Sugar
To begin taming horses, you will just require a Capturing Rope and a lump of sugar. Rope for Capturing This item may be purchased from any Stable Keeper in cities and towns such as Olivia, Velia, and Heidel, among others. To locate the Stable Keeper, tap the NPC button on your minimap and choose Stable from the drop-down menu. This will point you in the direction of the nearest Stable Keeper. The store symbol should be selected while engaging with a Stable Keeper; however, not all staple keepers have this feature; only those located in towns and cities do.
- This should cost you 15 thousand silver dollars.
- a lump of unprocessed sugar Lump of Raw Sugar is something that has to be made from scratch by the consumer.
- You will need to acquire 1 Minerial Water and 10 Raw Sugar (not Sugar) per Lump of Raw Sugar if you want to manufacture Lump of Raw Sugar.
- You may purchase them from the kitchen NPC in a town or city, which you can locate by pressing the NPC button and selecting cooking from the menu.
You will not be able to divide stacks here, but don’t worry, the surplus will not be eaten. You’ll most likely want to produce 10 Lumps of Raw Sugar to go along with the 10 Capturing Ropes, which you can find instructions for here. This will provide you a total of ten attempts at taming.
Finding Wild Horses
Now that you have a Capturing Rope and a Lump of Raw Sugar in your possession, it is time to go out and find some wild horses to tame. The Wild Horses may be found in a variety of locales, as shown below. It is possible for between one and four horses to appear at each area, with each horse having a respawn time of two hours after it has been captured and trained. 1. To the west and north of Heidel These are heavily disputed territories, and it is doubtful that you will come across many horses.
- South of the town of Olvia If you are unable to locate any in the immediate vicinity of Heidel and do not have the resources to go to some remote regions, you may be able to locate one in the mountains south of Olivia.
- To the south of Glish.
- To the east of Trent The Mountains Are Climbing 5.
The moment has come to find some wild horses to tame now that you are armed with Capturing Rope and a Lump of Raw Sugar. You may locate wild horses in a number of different locales, as listed below. Horses can appear in any number of locations, with a respawn duration of 2 hours after they have been tamed in each area. 1. Heidel’s western and northern boundaries You will not find many horses in these locations since they are heavily disputed. 2. South of Olvia, in the direction of the river It’s possible that you’ll be able to locate one in the mountains south of Olivia if you can’t discover one in the area around Heidel and don’t have the wherewithal to travel to some far-away regions.
Fourth, East of Nottingham Mountains to the top of the world Marni Cave Path and Marni Farm Ruins are located southeast of Calpheon, between the two.
Wild Horse Tiers
I think the wild horses in North America and Europe are only in Tiers 1-3 at the moment, so you could get lucky and obtain a Tier 3, but in order to move further, you will need to get into horse breeding. Make use of this chart to determine which color of horse reacts to which tier in order to determine the tier of the wild horse you are about to approach. As an example, sometimes it is not worthwhile to purchase a Tier 1 horse.
Using this movie, you will be able to observe several aspects of taming that cannot be well expressed in words and will be able to watch the approach outlined below demonstrated.
The Taming Processing
The First Minigame is titled When you come across a wild horse, you should go as near as possible to it and equip your Capturing Rope (putting it on the hotbar by dragging it from the inventory and placing it on your hotbar is recommended). Check to see that the horse isn’t racing away from you before aiming your rope at the horse and pressing the left mouse button to start the game. If everything is done correctly, you will be presented with a minigame in which you must push the spacebar when the grey thingie is inside the red section.
This is a timing/pinging exercise, and it may take you a few tries to get it perfect the first time. You can only play the minigame once per rope, so make the most of it.
- If the horse is moving around or racing away from you, make sure the rope doesn’t catch on to it because if it does, the horse will be out of range and you will fail instantly.
The Second Minigame has been released. The next section is extremely crucial. Do not hit the spacebar immediately. This is the most common reason why so many individuals fail to successfully tame their first time. You want to begin heading approach the horse and keeping an eye out for any movement. After noticing that the horse’s front hooves are raised, and only when you notice that the horse elevate its hooves, hit the spacebar to begin the second minigame.
- I squandered a lot of catching ropes by pushing the spacebar right away, and the taming would fail almost shortly.
When you push the spacebar, the second minigame begins, and you must keep pressing the spacebar in order for the indication to remain on the right side of the bar at all times. You must sustain this for a total of 10 seconds, which is quite simple given that you are only pushing the spacebar and no other buttons (make sure you are not holding down W). In some cases, depending on your distance from the horse, you may have to repeat this second minigame if the horse raises its front hooves again.
Instead of using it immediately from my inventory, I had to hotbar it in order to have it work properly.
There are two ways in which this final step might go wrong.
- Getting on the horse too soon can result in taming failing because you climbed on it too quickly
- Alternatively, taming can simply fail and you will be kicked off the horse if you approach and mount it too rapidly (i.e. you were close to the horse when you lassoed it with the rope). The use of a lump of raw sugar reduces the likelihood of this occurring.
Once you have successfully tamed the wild horse, you should transport it to a nearby stable (use the NPC look up function). During your conversation with the Stable keeper, you will be given the choice of registering the Wild Horse. Unfortunately, you will not be able to determine the gender of the seized horse until after it has been registered. If you’re running out on available stable areas, consider relocating. Make certain that you acquire a Horse Ranch in one of the town/cities listed above.
The three slots will remain in place by default throughout the rest of the world.
Storing Horses in Stables
If you keep your horse in a certain stable, you must bring it back to the same stable to reclaim it. The horse will not be transported from one stable to another via a mystical gadget, as is commonly believed. If you are unclear which stable holds your horse, simply inquire at any stable and you will be informed as to where your horse is kept.
Alternatively, if you are running out of room in your stable or are dissatisfied with your seized horse, you may sell it to stables in town/cities nearby. Tier 1 Males, in general, will not sell well, whereas Tier 1 Females and upwards can sell rather quickly. The reason for this is that all of the Tier 5 horses available for pre-order are males, while females are less frequent and can only reproduce once in their lifetime (twice for males).
For 10k-30k silver, you may acquire basic horse equipment from the stable keepers in towns and cities if you boost your amenity level with them sufficiently.
For example, the Heidel one (Izaro near the docks) requires 100/300 Amenity, which is rather simple to obtain by raising the appropriate issues. For better ones, you will need to create them using the Horse Gear Workshop, which I will describe in greater detail in a subsequent tutorial.
- The use of a saddle boosts turning speed, HP, and stamina. Stirrups allow you to fight while riding a horse and boost braking power
- The horseshoe improves the speed of movement. Champron improves the speed of the vehicle. Barding increases the amount of DP
Breeding horses provide you with the opportunity to obtain higher Tier horses. In the world of tiers and levels, there is a divide. By running about, you can level up a horse to a maximum of 30 levels, however you cannot alter the tier of the horse you are riding. The tier is decided at the time of birth or capture, to put it another way. For a higher tier horse, breed two lower tier horses who have high levels of performance in order to achieve it.
Females can only reproduce once, but men can reproduce twice in the natural course of events (might be able to reset this with a pearlshop item). The fact that female horses are in such high demand is one of the reasons behind this. You may avoid breeding the horses one more time above their limit by using the Exchange method, which kills both parents. Furthermore, in addition to the parents’ tiers, the level of the parents at the time of breeding might have an impact on the tier of the children.
Having a chance to breed Level 30 Tier 4 horses will increase your chances of getting a Tier 7 horse.
There is a horse breeding simulator available for you to experiment with:
You must ensure that the following items are properly configured for breeding.
- Have a horse that is both female and masculine
- There must be a common stable for both horses. Because of the foal, you have an extra space in the stable. Both horses have plenty of stamina left. Perhaps you’ll need to use the Stable’s recovery option or give them some carrots.
After that, you must right-click on your male horse in the stable and choose Register at Breeding from the drop-down menu. This will register them with the Breeding Market, which will subsequently allow your female horse to apply for mating with another male horse. This might cause problems since other players may be able to shoot your male horse in order to mate with their female horse. Fortunately, there is a way to list it for only yourself, but you will have to spend 35k silver in order to do so.
Breeding with Another Player
If you don’t have a male horse, you may simply utilize the Breeding Market to mate your female horse with a male horse that is already posted on the market, if you don’t already have one. To begin breeding, simply click on the appropriate icon.
Using the swap option, you can breed your horse one final time if you have exhausted all of your breeding efforts on that particular horse. This will instantly kill both parents and result in the birth of a new horse without the need to wait. You should only do this if you have exhausted all other options for breeding your horse. The trade will cost a total of 35k silver dollars.
Tiers and Appearance
Horses of various tiers have drastically varied looks. This is not a comprehensive list of all tiers, but it will give you a general sense of what you may anticipate. Ayalet, a reader, also put together a chart listing all of the tier horses and their appearances for future reference.
[GM Note] Coursers and Tier 8 Update
Adventurers, For what seems like an eternity, Tier 8 horses are finally making their way into Black Desert, and it’s exciting. Tiered eight-horse teams are stronger and quicker than their lower-tiered counterparts, and they also have access to S tier talents that can only be gained by Tier eight horses. As a result of the introduction of Tier 8 horses, the Courser system will be implemented as well. Tier 5 horses are now more likely to be found in the wild, increasing the likelihood of horses reproducing in the future.
- Generally speaking, Tier 8 horses have stronger stats than their counterparts, and Tier 8 horses have the opportunity to acquire the Tier 8 special horse talents listed below: In the same vein as the Fore Chop, but with greater damage, is the S: Fore Chop.
- A second burst of speed following Instant AccelS: Sideways– similar to Sideways but activates more quicklyS: Sideways– similar to Sideways but activates more quickly It is possible to gain a Tier 8 horse in one of the following ways: 1.
- Inspect both horses to check that they have a breed count greater than zero and that they are fully recovered.
- Upon finding him on the list, choose your female horse, then pick the Breeding Market option, My horse list, and then locate your male horse.
- Both male and female horses will remain in the stable after horse breeding, and the new foal will be brought in to join them as well.
- Second, exchange enables you to pair up a Male and Female Horse, and the foal is born with both parents being devoured during the birthing process.
- Horses can be trained to become Coursers if they possess specified abilities at specific tiers.
- As soon as a horse is judged to be a courser, the horse symbol in the stable menu will change from silver to gold, while other horses will retain their silver coloration.
- Breeding two coursers together ensures that the foal will be born with two talents, which is a big step forward in the process of gaining another courser for the farm.
When courser parents are swapped, the result is always a goal with a single skill. A horse must possess the following set of abilities at various levels in order to qualify as a Courser:
|Tier||Required Horse Skills for Courser|
|7||Charge, Drift, Sprint, Instant Accel,Sideways|
|8||Charge, Drift, Sprint, Instant Accel, Sideways, S:Instant AccelS:Sideways|
Coursers and Tier 8 horses will be arriving in Black Desert in the upcoming update, so stay tuned!
black desert how to get horse
How to Teach a Horse to Be Submissive. After reaching a horse hot area, equip your capturing rope and point it at a horse you wish to catch with it. Once you have sneered at a horse, you will be sent to a minigame in which you must hit the space button on the board in the blue spot given by the horse. Shai Donkey’s Donkey Skills Shai can pick one of the three donkeys after finishing a Black Spirit quest named Black Spirit’s Gift at the level of 56 or above (Donkey). When these exceptional donkeys level up, they have a chance to learn new talents that can help them become more more powerful in battle.
How does horse breeding work BDO?
Breeding horses in Black Desert may be accomplished in three distinct ways: Breed a female horse you own with a male horse from the Breeding Market to create a new female horse (your female horse will require at least 1 breeding count) In your own stable, you can breed a female and a male horse. … To obtain a foal, you must pay $35,000 and give up both horses.
How do you catch a horse?
How to Tame a Horse Step by Step Instructions
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Taming a Horse
How do you buy a horse on the horse market?
In Korea, Shai is now permitted to ride horses (even two seater horses).
Is Shai good for gathering?
Due to her sustain and buff talents, as well as the high PVE damage she can do with her Florang, Shai may be quite effective in low-level PVE. Shai is also beneficial as a life skill class, since she has boosted life skill EXP passives, as well as the ability to start as a Professional in Alchemy and Gathering from the beginning.
Is Shai good Reddit?
Shai is the most ineffective supportclass in the entire game. Its heals are a series of flat numerals (not percent hp). Its buffs are little AOEs that last just 10 to 30 seconds and are unprotected, as is the case with most other AOEs.
Can I breed my own horses BDO?
If you want to breed your own horses, keep both of them in the same stable and leave an empty third space. Select themale and then Register at Breeding from the drop-down menu. Select a female and submit an application for mating. It is possible that other players will be able to breed with your male before you, but you may spend 35,000 silver to make it available just to yourself.
How do you breed a BDO 2021 Horse?
Generally speaking, there appears to be agreement that training may be lucrative, but that it pales in contrast to other Life Skills such as foraging, collecting, and so on.
What to do if a horse runs towards you?
Standing your ground, making yourself seem enormous by putting your arms out in front of you, and speaking to the horse in an authoritative tone will deter the horse from charging at you. Most of the time, it will steer clear of you.
Why are some horses hard to catch?
To begin with, horses are terrified of people (predators). When we alter our conduct, they will alter theirs as well. Aside from that intrinsic instinct, there are generally two more factors that contribute to a horse’s difficulty in being caught. The first is that many horses these days are introduced under saddle before they are fully tamed and used to riding.
How do you tame a horse?
Equine fear is a natural response to our presence (predators).
They’ll modify their conduct if we adjust ours, as well. The horse becomes difficult to catch for a variety of reasons in addition to its intrinsic fear of being cornered. The first is that many horses these days are introduced under saddle before they have been properly tamed and trained.
Can you catch a Tier 8 horse BDO?
A Tier 8 horse may be obtained using the following methods:. Inspect both horses to check that they have a breed count greater than zero and that they are fully recovered. Register the male horse and check the “Show only me” box in the window to make your listing exclusive to the male horse.
Where can I catch wild horses in BDO?
Identifying and tracking out wild horses
- Heidel is located west/north of the city. These are heavily disputed territories, and it is doubtful that you will come across many horses. Southernmost point of Olvia
- Southernmost point of Glish
- Easternmost point of Trent Up the Mountains
- Southeastmost point of Calpheon, located between Marni Cave Path and Marni Farm Ruins
- Southernmost point of Epheria Port
What’s a good horse name?
Most Popular Horse Names is a list of the most popular horse names.
- Bella, Alex, Lilly, Alexia, Fancy, Sugar, Lady, and Tucker are just a few of the characters.
What happens if your horse dies in BDO?
Do you misplace any of your belongings that were on the horse? Ancient coins, fish, and commodities purchased from a Trade Manager are the only types of objects in your inventory that have a chance of being lost if you die while carrying them. Trade objects have a probability of breaking just as much as if you were carrying them and died while they were in your possession.
Can Shai only ride donkeys?
In addition to their mount abilities, these donkeys have a variety of unique abilities. These donkeys will be available for use by students of all grades. Only Shai, on the other hand, will be able to use their mount abilities. … Donkeys have arrived.
|Get Out of the Way!||Donkey charges forward for an attack.|
How old is Shai BDO?
Physically, the Shai live to be roughly 40 years old, yet they no longer age physically after a certain period. Florin, a settlement in Northern Calpheon, serves as their home base.
What is a Shai?
Shai (also spelled Sai, rarely Shay, and in Greek, Psais) was an Egyptian deity who represented the deification of the notion of fate in mythology. … As the deity of fate, it was thought that he controlled the length of each man’s life and that he was present at the Duat, where the souls of the departed were judged by the living.
Are Shai children BDO?
Because there are so few male Shai in comparison to female Shai, they are typically assumed to be female.
Is BDO Shai worth it?
In general, Shai is a good choice for PvE fighting. She excels in evading attacks as well as dealing harm. Unfortunately, she suffers damage reduction in PvP situations. As a result, she is less than ideal for PvP battles due to her low health.
What is the best class in black desert?
Class Rankings for Black Desert Online’s Best PvP Classes
- Ninja number one. Because of his extremely high single-target damage and invisibility, he is an excellent choice for 1v1
- 2 Sorceress battles. Easy, high-damage combinations with good AoE and outstanding stun strikes are a common occurrence. …
- 3 Hashashin.
- 4 Lahn.
- 5 Ranger.
- 6 Sage.
- 7 Warrior.
- 8 Kunoichi.
- 10 Kunoichi.
How many horses can you have in BDO?
It is important to remember that there is a restriction of just 20 horses allowed in each stable.
How do I register my horse for BDO?
What to Do in Order to Get
- Acquired as licenses from a Stable Keeper and used to register at a Stable
- Made through wagon workshops by employees in bigger cities
- Purchased from the Pearl Shop with real-world money
- Earned through quests
How do I upgrade my tier BDO horse?
Horse Level: horses from tiers 1-7 and up to level 30. Skill Requirements for Coursers, Organized by Tier.
|Tier||Required Horse Skills for Courser|
|34||Charge / Drift|
|56||Charge / Drift / Sprint|
|7||Charge / Drift / Sprint / Instant Accel / Sideways|
|8||Charge / Drift / Sprint / Instant Accel / Sideways / S:Instant Accel / S:Sideways|
How many skills can a t8 horse learn BDO?
Mine has 14, which I’m not sure is a good or bad thing. The number 14 or 15 is a favorable one.
Beginners’ Horse Guide | Buying, Taming, Gearing, Best Skills, How to Get
How to gain horse armor in the Black Desert bdo how to get a horse in 2020 The black desert horse guide, the black desert horse quest, the black desert horse quest, the black desert horse guide, the black desert horse quest, the black desert horse quest, and more. See more entries in the FAQ category.